The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite Character?

Go down 
+7
Charlotte Butterfly
Keiro
Serasia
starbuttondanii
Butterfly
Xxshily
Cinnamon
11 posters

Favorite Character?
Rin
Your favorite Character? Vote_lcap57%Your favorite Character? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 16 ]
Shin
Your favorite Character? Vote_lcap7%Your favorite Character? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Chiyo
Your favorite Character? Vote_lcap14%Your favorite Character? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Makoto
Your favorite Character? Vote_lcap21%Your favorite Character? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Your favorite Character? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Who, out of the main characters played, is your favorite character? Let me give a short summary of the characters in the storyline:

Shin-A cowardly teenager. He loves to go on the internet and read anime. On his favorite occult magazine, he stumbles upon an article about 'The Black Page', and is lured into the deadly website.

Rin-A brave and strong student. She was friends with a girl on a chatroom long ago, and they promised to meet in person, but Rin couldn't meet up with her online friend. Rin searches on chatrooms for her friend that she promised to meet, and stumbles upon The Black Page...

Chiyo-An elderly woman with a kind heart. Chiyo cannot run fast, crouch, or turn around quickly like the other main characters. Her husband died some years ago, and she loves to talk about her past with her husband. She wishes that a long time ago, they had the technology to communicate today. Even though she is elderly, she loves searching around on the internet from the laptop that her grandson gave her, and discovers a mysterious website called The Black Page'.

Makoto-A passionate man. He is unafraid of the danger that lurks in the Mnemonic Abyss. After the mysterious death of his colleague, he continues to search for clues, which leads him to The Black Page...
Back to top Go down
Xxshily
Black Kitten
Xxshily

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Rin!!!! I like Rin the most...Especially her hair It's nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 pm

I was almost torn between Rin and Chiyo.

Rin is a great protagonist, her design is great, and she's pretty calm and collective. Although Chiyo is one of the very few old people that I know are playable in Survival Horror games (another being Akira Shimura from Siren). Also she has a great heart and loves her husband so much.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:01 am

Chiyo!

She has such a nice heart, and her scenarios are the most touching.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 am

Rin is my favorite, and indeed her hair is nice to ^^
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

I like all of them, so it was hard, but I picked Shin. Though I see that Makoto has no votes, and now I want to pick him because I got to learn more about him and I like how he reacts to the ghosts (more annoyed than scared....unlike me...though I bet hairdresser lady gave even Makoto a scare).

I agree with the Xxshily; Rin's hair is nice. I also like her outfit. She has a good sense of style. Smile

But I picked Shin because he seems like a nice person, and I felt bad that he was so scared. I mean I was too but I wanted to try and make him feel better. But the game didn't let us stay together and he figured out how to transport with the cell phone
Spoiler:

So yeah....I like him. I think I feel the most sorry for him so whether my like for him is only sympathy, I'm not sure. But I think we could talk about anime and video games Smile LOL I might be kind of a geek too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 pm

For me, Shin is the most relatable one, though I have a different favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:36 pm

My favorite character would have to be Makoto! his levels were really intersting! Also he can book it! With the others when runnning it didnt look like they were putting much effort into it xD Makoto was super fast!

Shin in like my second favorite cause i felt so bad for him x3
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Keiro wrote:
My favorite character would have to be Makoto! his levels were really intersting! Also he can book it! With the others when runnning it didnt look like they were putting much effort into it xD Makoto was super fast!

Shin in like my second favorite cause i felt so bad for him x3

I agree ^^ I picked Shin when I was starting the game and he was the only character I knew and you feel bad for him because of Reiko's "arm army" incident. I still like him because he's nice but now I like Makoto a lot. He's a cool guy. I like his scenarios too Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am

Makoto definitely is a cool guy, I didn't like how his best friend suddenly kills him, though. It could have been pulled off in a more touching and violent way Smile
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Ehhhh?! What what? Sad

There's reality for you..poor Makoto.
The Mnemonic Abyss even makes calm ghosts act different....well...Sadao was more of a mournful ghost I guess which could turn to violent.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:21 pm

You didn't see that part yet?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Simon wrote:
You didn't see that part yet?

No, I'm kinda slow in playing.
I got the game on April 3 I think....and finished my first playthrough....maybe two weeks after that or something? Maybe three...I forget. I should keep a game journal or something. Maybe if I'd have played it nonstop I would have seen the part by now. Which Chapter did that happen in?

But that's ok, I look for spoilers on my own sometimes ^^ I'll just remember being shocked for when it actually happens in the game for me.

Rest In Peace Makoto....you were awesome against the Mnemonic Abyss. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Makoto was in my top but Chiyo beat him.

I was really happy to play as Chiyo, she was a great character and a very fresh breath in this kind of games, it's like taking a break after so much creepyness (not that I really mind).

It warmed my heart when she recieved a phone call from Reiko saying she was too special for the Mnemonic Abyss (did I get the correct name? I can't bring myself to remember it well)

Last edited by Charlotte Butterfly on Mon May 10, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:00 pm

I was too. And there is some nice 'singing' when you walk through the forest. I just heard it today, though. First time I don't think I was paying attention.

I tried to go in a room in Chiyo's chapter, though, in the hospital. The cat showed up and walked away from it. I went in anyway and got attacked by the doctor after looking at a patient chart. Too late, I remembered, "Err whoops I probably shouldn't have done that." So it seems the cat warns you away from stuff sometimes (or maybe just Chiyo).
I just got the "You're too special" call from Reiko, and it seems that Reiko doesn't have anything against her like she does the other characters. The call from Michio is also very sweet.

You got the name right Smile It's hard to spell. I finally remembered how to spell it. Once I think I tried spelling it "Mnumonic Abyss". The M and N together is a funny pronunciation rule.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Shin is quite Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Issac
Black Cat
Issac

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:47 pm

It's a tie between Chiyo and Rin.
Chiyo because I love her scenarios, they are very touching and very beautiful.
and I like rin's because I liked the depth and sadness of her story with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Fatal_Call
Black Kitten
Fatal_Call

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:50 pm

First off,I love all of the characters.
But,if I had to choose,my favorite character would be Reiko Asagiri.
My second favorite character would be Rin Kagura.
So,in other words,I would have to choose Rin.
Back to top Go down
RinKagura
Black Kitten
RinKagura

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Rin!! Cause she looks like me!!! =3 And cause i think other then Makoto, that she is the bravest. Also because I love the story between her and Reiko. <3 (But i do love the whole story about Calling in general) ... Chiyo didn't need to be brave, because the hospital was so bright for her, and none of the ghosts attacked her. (Other then Yoshi Kuromiya if you went in that certain room, right?) ... And Shin runs from everything. He is so paranoid!! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Character?   Your favorite Character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Character?
Page 1 of 1