The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting Ground

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher
Black Cat
Asher

Haunting Ground Empty
PostSubject: Haunting Ground   Haunting Ground EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:11 pm

I can't be the only one to have played and loved this awesome PS2 game.

It's about a girl named Fiona who gets in a car accident while traveling with her family during college break. After witnessing the deaths of her parents, the last thing she sees before losing consciousness is a mysterious, shadowy figure reaching in the car for her. An undetermined amount of time later, she awakens in a dank basement that stinks of rotten meat, watched over by a deformed, hulking brute.

She manages to escape her cage, but her freedom is only as good as she can outrun her captors...

Bit dramatic there, ha. Simply put, the game is a lot like Clock Tower in that you run away from pursuers and have a Panic Meter. You have a dog named Hewie who will help you in combat and in finding things, which is similar to Rule of Rose. The plot is very intriguing, and the gameplay is hella fun. The pursuers are all scary as all get-out, and Fiona herself is likable enough that you'll find yourself really, really wanting to save and protect her.

If you haven't played it, I highly, highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Haunting Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting Ground   Haunting Ground EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:39 am

I loved this game, though I scratched my copy a few days back. Rule of Rose really reminded me of this Smile
Back to top Go down
ToshiroEnzeru
Black Cat
ToshiroEnzeru

Haunting Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting Ground   Haunting Ground EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 am

I loved playing that game when it first came out ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://toshiroenzeru.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Haunting Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting Ground   Haunting Ground Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunting Ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Off Topic :: Internet Cafe-
Jump to: