The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dial wrong number?

Go down 
+5
slyjak
Charlotte Butterfly
Serasia
Cinnamon
kenran
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kenran

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:11 pm

So I dialed the wrong number in The Geeks Room (to get to the salon) and the screen got black as usual but my dad suddenly said " WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE PHONE?" and Reiko's hand came out and killed me. She was giggling and everything. I've dialed the wrong number with Rin before and that's never happened.

Has anyone else had this happen? Or did I randomly stumble upon Reikos phone number and she decided she didn't like phone calls?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:33 pm

If you dial a number that you previously visited, but aren't required to, Reiko will come and kill you.

Example: Dialing Rin's phone as Makoto in the Hospital kills you.

Don't worry, it happens a lot.
Back to top Go down
kenran

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:00 am

Really? Well that's good to know.
I wonder what number I dialed.
/curious now

Also; off topic with this post but I didn't see anything about it.
What is with the clown on the bike?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:15 pm

I think it moves towards you before or after your flashlight goes off in the hospital, and you're supposed to take the batteries from it to put in the flashlight.

Before I figured that out, though, it scared the crap outta me when it suddenly played music and moved. I expected a ghost would attack me next.

The clown bike might have been the toy of a child patient's (maybe Reiko, though it could have been another child's, too).
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:59 pm

I rememer that part...! I managed not to scream to loud but I still picked my lil bro's clown toy and shoved it into the closet for the night.
Back to top Go down
kenran

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:29 pm

You get the batteries from the old radio on the wheelchair.
Unless I missed the ones in the clown. I inspected it but it just said it was an old toy.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Oooh yeeaah. I couldn't remember where that radio was.
Plus I think the clown's batteries died because it stopped. Thank goodness or else you would have had to fight off a little clown car.
I was stuck, so I looked at a walkthrough for that point. Maybe if you don't get the radio you can get the clown's batteries by walking behind it...hmm...I can't remember.

I think it was mostly to get you on edge.

I never had any clown toys...hmm....

And, just curious, is it always Reiko's hand that gets you? It's hard to tell, though, I mean I thought it was just a random ghost hand coming out of the phone, and not Reiko's.
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Ok, I experienced something different. When in that darn salon with the creepy hairdresser's ghost chasing me, I hid in the room and she stuck the scissors on the door as usual. I pick up the scissors and try to warp with the phone, thinking the hairdresser has left me alone as usual.

While dialing the hairdresser reaches a black hand through the cell phone and kills me. Everytime after that I grabbed the scissors and dialed the phone inside the room with the door closed.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 pm

That's scary and interesting.
I think I went back into the room to save so I wouldn't have to go through her again, and the door closed automatically, and then I called the number. The hairdresser ghost freaks me out the most, next to the ghost that appears when you turn around quickly sometimes.
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Yeah, she just won't leave you alone. It was pretty freaky the first time she stabbed the scissors into the door. I think the only time I ever died in the game was her catching me in that small area.
Back to top Go down
MiMc
Black Kitten

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 am

Sometimes it isn't dialing the wrong number.
It's kind of a save check, i've dialled numbers correctly and it's still killed me trying to transport.

I notice it usually happens after I haven't saved for a prolonged period of time/after just acquiring the phone number.

I actually have a theory that sometimes the hand is a "glitch", you get a legit phone number, but the way the game is coded, the "good numbers" value may not get updated until something else is triggered, e.g just picking up a number and dialling it immediatly may result in the hand because the game doesn't realize you acquired the number, but when a cutscene happens right after getting it OR the setting has to reload, then I belive the hand will not appear. Basically what im saying is that the way the game is coded, the whole area has to be refreshed (Changing floors, having a cutscene, anything that causes the clouds to appear pretty much) for the game to re-check what phone numbers you have, instead of updating it immediatly after getting the item.

This is just a theory for why the hand happens sometimes though, im not sure if it's right. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Well, that seems correct. Thanks for providing insight on that Smile
Back to top Go down
Niya20
Black Cat

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:39 pm

i saw that happen when someone dialed hina's number in the hospital
Back to top Go down
Eriick
Black Cat
Eriick

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:56 pm

I had it one time. I dialed the good number etc, but I didn't find a item yet. Very anoying to look everywere in the hospital to find a little note... (Sadao 6, I think)
Back to top Go down
Phlogiston
Black Kitten
Phlogiston

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Same thing happened to me when dialing the wrong number by accident in the closed-off computer room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dial wrong number? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial wrong number?   Dial wrong number? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dial wrong number?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Calling :: Calling Wii-
Jump to: