The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl in Red Appearance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Girl in Red Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Girl in Red Appearance   Girl in Red Appearance EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 pm

For some reason, the Girl in Red encounters really grab my attention the most.

And I kind of noticed that throughout the game her appearance changes.
(Or so I think it does)

The first time I saw her in the school when I was looking through the broken window she looked really pretty.
Her hair looked very neat, and her skin didn't look so...messed up.

Then throughout the game she started to look more deformed....

Anyone have any ideas in mind?

(Btw, I'm new to The Black Page forums. I'm probably really behind on these discussions Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Appearance   Girl in Red Appearance EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 am

Early (or earlier) in the game, it is intentionally more difficult to tell how she looks, since her hair covers almost all of her face. While some of her later appearances are certainly more creepy (How she looks while hanging upside down in the elevator at the hospital, probably being the most disturbing in my opinion.) I think that is just because the player is able to see more of her actual face, rather than a real change in appearance in the game.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Appearance   Girl in Red Appearance EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am

Maybe it's only because I saw that one encounter...But I just sort of noticed how her skin looks normal there then throughout the game she starts to look more deformed.
You're probably right, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Appearance   Girl in Red Appearance EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:57 pm

On the Calling Wiki, the part you edited I think P Suzuki, it says that it's thought people say she could be a cancer treatment victim. She goes into a radiation room in the hospital basement in an encounter in Makoto.
There, I thought she looked pretty threatening and scary (when she's normally scary looking to begin with).
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Appearance   Girl in Red Appearance EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 pm

I agree with the Cancer victim theory. We still have more to cover if there's a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Appearance   Girl in Red Appearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl in Red Appearance
Page 1 of 1