The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GracefulVanity

GracefulVanity

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 pm

It's great to meet you! My name is Bean. I've been playing Calling for awhile now and (finally) stumbled upon this forum after searching for it awhile!

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiowa

Kiowa

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Hiya!
I'm Kiowa and I just beat it yesterday! :]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/its_kiowa
GracefulVanity

GracefulVanity

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Kiowa wrote:
Hiya!
I'm Kiowa and I just beat it yesterday! :]

Great to meet you! .D. I beat it a few weeks ago, but I am still looking into getting all of the little special scares and such~<3 thank you for the hello!
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I don't have time to moderate that much anymore.
Back to top Go down
GracefulVanity

GracefulVanity

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Simon wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I don't have time to moderate that much anymore.

Thank you for the welcome! And it's not a problem! Life happens. The forum has already helped me out a lot. Smile a lot of good pointers for truly completing the game are already here!
Back to top Go down
Kiowa

Kiowa

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Yup!
Noone here really knows about this game...so it's a really good feeling to have this forum to talk to other Calling Fans! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GracefulVanity

GracefulVanity

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Kiowa wrote:
Yup!
Noone here really knows about this game...so it's a really good feeling to have this forum to talk to other Calling Fans! Very Happy

I always hear a lot of mixed reviews. A lot of people don't enjoy the game because of the plot holes/graphics...but as I played I found them endearing. And plotholes can lead to a lot of fun theories! I had honestly picked it up for the cover.
Back to top Go down
Kiowa

Kiowa

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 am

GracefulVanity wrote:
Kiowa wrote:
Yup!

I always hear a lot of mixed reviews. A lot of people don't enjoy the game because of the plot holes/graphics...but as I played I found them endearing. And plotholes can lead to a lot of fun theories! I had honestly picked it up for the cover.

I picked it up for the cover too, since I love Re4 and I needed something spicy. My friend is lending me his Grudge game, and I saw this, and it looked interesting. I admit I frowned when I saw the reviews but what matters is if I like the game is MY money ;3

And besides a game where you know EVERY SINGLE THING is boring! That is why there's this thing called IMAGINATION. xD I'm just mad I beat it so quick. It's not one of those games you can play over and over ;w;
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 pm

I see a lot of similarities in Grudge and Calling, and I frowned also when I saw the reviews, haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Issac
Black Cat
Issac

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello Bean.
It's nice to meet you!

I beat the game once before and I'm currently doing my second go around.
I got interested in the game from a trailer I found on the Nintendo channel.
I'm going through now trying to collect all the cell phone keys and other little side quests.

I hate all the negative reviews that i have seen for the game, a lot of people dislike it because of the graphics or because they don't "believe" in the supernatural.
I found one review that completely bashed the game based solely on the idea that there is no such thing as ghosts.
It made me frown and it also irritated me.
I'm glad that i managed to find other people who like the game as much as I do. Smile

Back to top Go down
ToshiroEnzeru
Black Cat
ToshiroEnzeru

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello, welcome to the Black Page. I'm still working on the Calling, I don't really get much time to play because of work and family.
Back to top Go down
http://toshiroenzeru.deviantart.com/
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 am

Yes, this game has gotten a lot of unfair reviews...sometimes I feel that the people who reviewed the game didn't even play it. It really upsets me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Kuromiya Hospital-
Jump to: