The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's fault was it?

Go down 
+8
Makotofangirl27
DeathPiccollecter
DarkSlayer
Cecelia
Rebecca
Cinnamon
Reika_Sasaki
NEO117
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NEO117

Who's fault was it? Empty
PostSubject: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Who'd you say is at the actual fault for the Mnemonic Abyss to exist.

I'd say that stupid trucker Evil or Very Mad if he had been more careful Rin wouldn't have been in the accident. CURSE JOO TRUCKER.
Back to top Go down
Reika_Sasaki

Reika_Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 pm

If you think like that you're right. It was that driver who didn't watch the traffic rules and just jept driving, even though Rin was crossing the street in a (supposely) safe zone.
Back to top Go down
NEO117

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Indeed. I've also seen that it seems truckers in general have a very bad reputation. Every accident be a game or a movie seems to be because of a truck. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:41 pm

There's a lot of evidence pointing that the Mnemonic Abyss was created before Reiko died. There's a number of ghosts than the main characters don't know, but may belong to the other nonplayable victims (the Hair Dresser, Doll Maker, etc.)

But all in all, I think it was Rin's fault for not looking across the street before crossing Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Reiko's mother for giving birth to Reiko.

Nah, but I think it's the trucker.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 am

I'd say it was Reiko's mothers fault because she abandoned Reiko in the first place. If not, then i'd say it was Rin's fault for not checking both ways before crossing the street >.<
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 pm

I think the primary fault lies with Reiko's mother, for the same reason as Cecelia. Next comes Rin, for not looking both ways. The trucker is next on my blame list, because he had the usual mentality of "I have a big truck, therefore I get my way", and lastly comes Reiko for not letting go of her anger.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 pm

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE that stupid truck driver!! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by DeathPiccollecter on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Makotofangirl27

Location : in an f**ing dark, f**k ing disolent f**ing haunted f**ing school

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:36 pm

I believe that it was the Girl in red. I don't know why, but there seems, to me anyway, to be evidence of the abyss being around before Reiko. It might not have been in the black page, but I think it was there. The girl in red might just be an easter egg, but for some reason I feel like she started it. She just gives off the creeper vib, and I'm kinda sure that she was going to be important in the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 pm

The trucker? Rin? Reiko's mother? Her boss? The nurse?...
We can't know exactly who is guilty or not!
Or maybe God is guilty... ;-)
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 am

I say Reiko's illness :3
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/
ResidentEvil1234
Black Cat
ResidentEvil1234

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 am

I agree with both Cecelia and DarkSlayer, if Reiko's mother hadn't abandoned her, the Mnemonic Abyss may not have been created at all. Then again, Rin would still have been hit by the truck, but upon arriving at the hospital, Reiko wouldn't have been there because she wasn't ill and she had someone to care for her. Good thing it happened though, because if it hadn't, Calling wouldn't have been created.
Back to top Go down
Fatal_Call
Black Kitten
Fatal_Call

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Here's my theory of whose fault it is
The biggest problem here isn't exactly human.
It's an illness.
Reiko's illness,to be precise.
When Reiko was sick,people started making fun of her.
Because of this,her anger became greater and greater when the days past.
In other words,the people to blame are the ones who angered Reiko.
Reiko's anger was so great,it brought the Mnemonic Abyss to live.
In other words,the Mnemonic Abyss is Reiko's anger.
Because of her anger,she started dragging everyone else in the Mnemonic Abyss with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it?   Who's fault was it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's fault was it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Calling :: Calling Wii-
Jump to: