The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)

Go down 
+2
Cinnamon
Cecelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) Empty
PostSubject: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 am

I know that its supposed to be, and does a very good job of being a horror game, but there is also a lot of emotion behind the game. What was the saddest moment you experienced or just something that made you rly sad?
Mine would either be in Reiko's mothers house when you hear her crying and are reading the diary because you finially find out how she felt and why she left Reiko. That or when you find her body in the morgue. Maybe i just have a bad thing with dead bodies -_-;
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 am

When I read the memo that Reiko broke the phone Sad And all of her mother's memo's leading up to the final flashback.

The scene where Rin apologizes to Reiko.

The flashback where Rin is hit by a truck, and when Rin is given the phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I almost cried when Chiyo finally reaches the hospital room, where her husband's phone dials by itself and she talks to him. I'm getting a bit teary just thinking about it! </3

Also, as previously posted, the memos from Reiko's mom about the whole situation. The crying on the Wii Remote made it even more sad : (
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Black Kitten
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am

I cried during the ending where you see the flashback of Reiko's mom handing her the cell phone D: I also cried reading Reiko's mom's diaries, as well as Kyoko's.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 pm

the saddest moment in the game for me was either when reading kyoko's diaries in the lamentation or when makoto dies...

NO MAKOTO!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Shin dying... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
RinKagura
Black Kitten
RinKagura

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 pm

When I was in Yuko's apartment ... You heard her crying, then that really depressing music was playing, and you were reading her memo's there, too ... it was just so sad. It really did make me tear up. = ( And then at the end when Reiko and Rin are falling out the window, hugging, and they show those flashbacks from when Reiko was alive ... it was a mixture of sad, happy, and sweet. But i cried most at that part. It gave me chills, too. And i loved the music when the flashbacks were playing, but that moment made me really sad, and made me cry! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saddest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)
Page 1 of 1