The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Kingdom Hearts fans????

Go down 
+2
KiiraChaan
Tigger15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? Empty
PostSubject: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 am

I'Ve been playing it again recently and i just thought i'd talk about it here. I guess i'll tell you my fav charcter. level, part, etc. and i'd like u to do so too. This is the whole series btw. My fav character is axel, My fav level is either halloween town or hollow bastion, and my fav part is probably demyx running away like a baby cuz its funny and adowable. tongue
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Total fan here! beast at it too!
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 pm

My sister likes Kingdom Hearts in fact, she has Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Lucky! I only have the 1st one... Sad
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 am

really? well i dont have the games at all i just play at my friends house ^^
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Lol that's the way to do it!!!!!! Wink so who's ur fav character?
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Um i am not sure i like them all!
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 pm

My favourite character is Riku, my favourite world is The World That Never Was, and my favourite weapon is the Oblivion.

I have all but 365/2 Days (I think I got that right). I hate Chain of Memories. Seems every time I pull out my trump card (no pun intended), it gets broken.
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Lol I hate that and I've played 365/2 days it's really good but the only one I'm sketchy about is recoded I've heard it's not the best but I'll see wen I play it. And nice favs! :3
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh well Recoded wasnt that good. it did not get very good ratings
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 pm

That's what I heard. Hmm so should I get it or not?
Back to top Go down
who_is_sally
Black Kitten
who_is_sally

PostSubject: Pick me! Pick me! :D   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:52 am

I love Kingdom Hearts as well!
My favorite hero is Roxas, my favorite Organization XIII member is Zexion, and my favorite weapon is Ultima Weapon, just because of how beautiful it looks. My favorite world? Good question... I like the World That Never Was.
My favorite location in the whole Kingdom Hearts series, though, is the Dive to the Heart! Very Happy

Other than that, I also love to carry around the Oathkeeper, just to remember the promise Sora and Kairi made... How romantic!
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm

lol thats awesome i like your favs very nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
OriharaTwins

OriharaTwins

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Well... My favorite character is Axel along with Zexion (just because he's cool and such XD). My favorite non-organization member is Riku. My favorite world is Halloween Town. Mu favorite weapon is Oblivion or Ultima Weapon mostly Oblivion though.
I own Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts: Recoded, Kingdom Hearts: 365/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (even though that game makes me angry).
I have played Birth By Sleep but my friends bother killed the game and I lost all the data Sad . Uh... what else.... Hm.... I guess that is all XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Kingdom Hearts fans????   Any Kingdom Hearts fans???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Kingdom Hearts fans????
Page 1 of 1