The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game

Go down 
+6
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
Serasia
Alex_Marr
starbuttondanii
Butterfly
Cinnamon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game Empty
PostSubject: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:32 am

You can view the article here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (the real action is near the bottom of the page)

Anyways, this is the most important part,
Quote :

Do you view Calling as a series you want to continue?

For this game, we focused on the Wii platform but we strongly hope to continue Calling in various ways. This game only reveals a part of the world of Calling. I’m always thinking of new ways of experiencing this game. I want to use the experience I’ve gained through working on this title for our future endeavors.

Last edited by Simon on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:03 am

Interesting!

I want to see more of the Nemonic Abyss, and the Girl in Red Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 am

A sequel would be really nice, I to like to know more/see more about the Mnemonic Abyss and the 'Girl in red'. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alex_Marr
Black Kitten
Alex_Marr

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 am

That would be so cool if it would continue. I would buy it!! Its rare for Wii to have scary games like this, so when I see this, it makes me happy. Keep going strong.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Wow, nice. I hope they do, but I also hope I can finish the game first (just kidding--it probably would be a while before a sequel was done). But I still need to get playing.
Back to top Go down
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
Black Kitten
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 am

i hope they have smexy ghost makoto on there!!!!!!! all bow down to the sequel!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

And if there is one I hope they have more ghost information. It'd be fun to puzzle more stuff out here.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

I personally hope there will be one, but doubt there will be one since SO many people didnt like it. If there is, it will be because of the deticated fans like us, and/or because they made enough money from people buying it and finding out they dont like it after that Hudson really doesnt care.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:31 pm

If Hudson do actually make another game in the series instead of making other games or focusing on other franchises, *cough* Lost In Shadow *cough*, I'll be really happy. Hopefully have some more scary, or mature, stuff in there. Not sure?
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 pm

I hope Shin's ghost is in there. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 am

I really want to see more of the Mnemonic Abyss, since we barely saw any of it in Calling. Maybe they could explain how exactly the transporting system works, beyond "dial the number, and away you go".

Last edited by DarkSlayer on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game   Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game Empty

Back to top Go down

Hudson Soft Hints at a new 'Calling' game
Page 1 of 1