The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadows-Your Thoughts?

Go down 
+9
ShiKairo
Charlotte Butterfly
Asher
Rebecca
Butterfly
Serasia
Alex_Marr
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Shadows-Your Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Ever since I was little, I could vaguely see auras around people-and I've heard voices. But most importantly, I always see shadows-most prominently when I'm alone at home.

It scares me to some degree. I can see a shadowy figure, when I look up, i'ts gone. In Kindergarten, I distinctly remember running shadows across the ground, resembling small children of some sort. Can you help me find out what is going on?
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 am

You might have a 6th sense kind of thing, I saw shadows to a little while but it was because I had something wrong with my eye ^^'.
Perhaps you should go to a uhm.. how do you call it.. ah yeah, medium, maybe they know what you are seeing.
Even better, they might see it the same way. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:11 am

I never could see ghosts before, but I could swear I hear some things no one else seems to catch.

But lately, in my room in the basement of the house, I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye and move really quickly and disappear. Sometimes black shadows, sometimes white apparitions. It's strange : \
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:18 pm

starbuttondanii wrote:
You might have a 6th sense kind of thing, I saw shadows to a little while but it was because I had something wrong with my eye ^^'.
Perhaps you should go to a uhm.. how do you call it.. ah yeah, medium, maybe they know what you are seeing.
Even better, they might see it the same way. Wink

I might consider that! Lately, I've been trying to see Auras. The only one that I can verify is that my brother's Aura is a light shade of green.

ARMOR15 wrote:
I never could see ghosts before, but I could swear I hear some things no one else seems to catch.

But lately, in my room in the basement of the house, I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye and move really quickly and disappear. Sometimes black shadows, sometimes white apparitions. It's strange : \

I have the exact same 'problem', or should I say 'gift'-as you. It's exactly what starbuttondanii
said. I think that everybody has a Sixth Sense though most of us 'lose' most of it. It's very prominent in children, though. I guess we both have very weak ones.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah, everyone has it, but some people are more open to it.
Children sense things much better, but when they get older they might shut it off not knowing that they are doing it.
I think that if you try to be more open to the '6th sense' you might learn to understand and use it.
But that is just a theory of a 19 y/o guy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alex_Marr
Black Kitten
Alex_Marr

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:07 am

ah, I see those. They are just ghost who can't show their real body. Just not strong enough I guess. But they can still scare you. There's this place in my town, its called the Trinity Trail, There is has a tall shadow man. He follows people from the start of the trail to the end. Its rather scary. But there are more there then just the shadow man.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:46 am

Alex_Marr wrote:
ah, I see those. They are just ghost who can't show their real body. Just not strong enough I guess. But they can still scare you. There's this place in my town, its called the Trinity Trail, There is has a tall shadow man. He follows people from the start of the trail to the end. Its rather scary. But there are more there then just the shadow man.

Brr, thats 1 place I will never go to, to scary for me.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Wow, this is cool that you've all seen things.

I admit that while I can't see shadows or Auras, lately I have been seeing people out of the corner of my eye, usually on my town's college campus, that I don't think were there before. Sometimes it's just a person that walked somewhere else, but other times I think I see people but no one's there. And usually I'm not on edge when I see them or anything. It could be my imagination, but I've been wondering about what could be going on.

What do you think? Think I just have to get my eyes checked? I am quiet and pay attention to stuff but I'm not sure if I have a sixth sense type of thing going on. I'm probably just a normal person (by normal I mean boring, I say ghosts think I'm boring, and that's why I don't see many Razz ).

But once when I was maybe fifteen or so I saw a shadow figure thing in a hotel that later I found out people thought was haunted. My mom was taking a walk with me inside the hotel, and it was dark because there was a blackout. I asked her if she saw it, and she said yes. The figure never moved or vanished so it could have just been some..thing. But I like to think it was a ghost person even though it scared the heck outta me Smile It was at a hotel in Canada called Kilmori Hotel...sadly I heard the place burned down in a fire some years after my family and I went there. It was a nice place. I have tried looking it up, but I haven't ever found anything about it on the internet. I think it was a word-of-mouth type of place.

Last edited by Serasia on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added sentence)
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 am

I see things out of the corner of my eye as well.

I think you have a mild sixth sense.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:08 am

She could have yes, but it will be good to try and find out what you see, if you turn so it wont be in the corner, is it still there or does it disappear?
It might be a good idea to have you eyes checked, just to be sure. But don't worry about your eyes, almost all people have something wrong with their eyes Wink. you just don't know because you see it the same all your life.
And where was that Hotel? The name rings a bell, my uncle has been in Canada very often and he told a lot of stories.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Usually whatever I see disappears when I turn to look at it.

Yeah I think I should get them checked, I've been thinking about it for a while, since I see other things like bright spots in my eyes a lot of the time, and the figures of people or things. I talked to my doctor about it and he told me the bright spots were nuerons (sp?) firing in the back of my eyes or brain.

I am pretty sure the hotel was in Alberta, I can't remember near which town, though. I'm going to try and look it up again now. Maybe there's something about it now.

If I remember it was another province I'll edit my post Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Normally I see a little girl in a black funeral cap sitting down, looking as if she's crying.

These visions are only for fractions of a second, though.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Sounds very disturbing and creepy, I'll be glad to help you Simon, because, fortunately, I have a HUGE sixth sense.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 pm

I haven't had anything that clear, Simon, so might just be my eyes and imagination.
But when did you start seeing that girl if you don't mind me asking?
That just reminded me that there's a girl with a black hat that covers her face in The Calling. You see her sometimes when you exit out of the menu, and then once when Makoto looks through the peephole in the hotel room door (first playthrough). She's standing in the hallway and then disappears. I wonder if that girl is the same girl as Reiko?

I actually have a more recent ghost story, though. It was when I was studying Chinese in Taiwan over the summer. Some of my friends, some from Taiwan and some from the U.S., were saying that there were some weird bubbles in the student recreation room. A few said it was ghosts. I think they said that room had some ghost stuff before, and one of my friends got scared about it. I kinda got scared, too, and didn't go in there again that night, so I never saw the bubbles.

It might have been a prank by another friend of mine, though. I'm not sure. I wasn't directly involved, really, since I didn't see anything.

Last edited by Serasia on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added an incident)
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 am

Sounds disturbing Simon, how long have you seen this.. appearance?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 am

Yes, how long have you? I could help Smile
Back to top Go down
Asher
Black Cat
Asher

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:24 pm

I guess I'm too scientific - my first response to someone's claim to see auras and such is to get your eyes checked. I see similar things all the time, but I think it's because I'm losing night vision in my left eye, so I see shadows that only show up half the time and disappear completely when I focus on them because my other eye processes things just fine.

I do have a friend who swears up and down and sideways that she saw a Shadow Person cross the street in broad daylight at a popular intersection in our town, though. I do believe her, since she isn't the type to make stuff up, or even think about the supernatural. She only told me because I'm interested. She said it was completely black and started crossing the street, and she had a mini heart attack because she was POSITIVE it was a person about to be hit by a car, but then it vanished. She was freaked out for weeks, but she didn't want to tell me because she thought I would be even more scared than her, haha.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:07 pm

A good website to learn about the stuff and talk about experiences is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The community is really nice and helpful there, and helped me rid of a demon through a mantra and a mirror ritual (which actually involved protecting me in a funny way-lol). Anyways, a user also taught me how to astral project, which is nice once in a while :3
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 am

Astral project? So cool!!!! How's the feeling of it? Isn't it scary? Isn't there a risk of you not eing able to come back?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 pm

There's a movie that's about astral projecting, I think. It's when you sleep but then kind of have an out-of-body experience right? Or almost die and have the out of body experience?

Anyway, the movie's called Isola. It's pretty good, but graphic and scary (in a real world AND ghosty kind of way, too!) It's during the Kobe Earthquake, set actually as and after it happened and they have real footage of it in the movie too...brrr.

And I got a new series recently called Tokyo Ghost Trip for my dad's birthday (but I gave it to him for father's day since my family and me were on a trip when it got delivered). It's good so far and has some glimpses of traditional Japanese ghosties! I'm at the 5th episode now.
Back to top Go down
ShiKairo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 am

You have a gift.. that some call curse.
I have that gift too, but I do not want it.
I see shadows, and things that are not there.
But, I rarely hear voices..
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

I know what you mean ShiKairo...I see shadows sometimes, just glimpses though, and glimpses of things (but it's the cats running around sometimes). The other times, hopefully it's just my imagination.
Back to top Go down
Niya20
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 am

the shadows could be two things as far as my knowlegde goes

SHadowlings: Shadows of people that are walking around,mean no harm they just pass by,I encountered one myself late at night, it was..a.pressuring presence but that was because I didn't know what it was but it either didn't know I was there or didn't care cause it passed through my wall and dissapeared but it's kind of the same of people having Out Of Body Experiences while their asleep(This according to a friend of mine)

Dark entities: A Dark entity is a being that looks for a person to feed off off they'll cling to their host till there's only despair left, they suck every bit of energy little by little and grow stronger
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:47 pm

From that I think it's just the Shadowlings.
And I did see a shadow when I was half-asleep a few years ago. It was small, not a human shape, and creepy but I never saw it again.
It might have been a dream when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Niya20
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Well shadowlings hardly ever acknowlegde your presence they just take a walk till the person the shadow belongs to wakes up

it might feel scary and creepy(Believe me I know the feeling) but meh its ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Shadows-Your Thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows-Your Thoughts?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Off Topic :: Mnemonic Abyss-
Jump to: