Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shadows-Your Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

That's interesting. I mean, it really is--not a bad or "uhh...yeah" interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Whenever I'm alone on the computer watching Calling videos or when I'm on this forum, in the corner of my left eye I see something and when I move a fraction of an inch in that direction the "something" isn't there. Then I go back to my computer and the process repeats.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 am

^ That ALWAYS happens to me! I swear it Surprised

The other day I saw a pair of black, disembodied, shadowy legs walking in the kitchen. creepy.

Cell Phone Technician

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Yikes. Almost like the disembodied legs walking in Kuromiya Hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sootica

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:05 pm

I always see shadows. There's a particular one that scares the hell out of me. When it's dark I always see a small solid looking black shape on the floor in a random place in my house. I have a black cat so I usually mistake it for him. Whenever I look directly at it, it disappears. Idk if its my eyes or not.
My Mother recently received a gift from someone. That gift is a huge model of a ship. Since she got it, my brothers can't sleep, my Mother is a lot more jumpy and sleeps with her light on and I have been seeing shadows and hearing voices a lot more. I hate being alone in the house now.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

I sometimes see extra cats in the house and I try to follow and see if it's a real cat or my imagination and there normally isn't a cat there. Tabby is our only mostly black cat anyway. I see other black shapes flying around at times. Sometimes it's annoying, and other times it's kinda scary.

Does the ship look creepy, or pretty normal? Maybe it's the Flying Dutchman's cousin.
Back to top Go down
Sootica

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 am

The ship looks pretty normal but whenever I go near it I feel like someone is going to grab me. I've tried researching the name of the ship but I can't find anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Issac
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I have a friend who can see the auras of nature such as trees. She calls it 'fairy vision' because even though she can see the aura of a tree, She can also and more strongly see floating balls of colourful light, that she calls the forest people or fairies. She says that they have different colours depending on their intentions.
She has never gotten lost in a forest, even if she is in an unknown and or at night. its really cool.
(She is also a human clock, you ask her what time it is and she zones off for a sec and tells you the time. She is always within 2 minutes of the actual time. And she can also tell when the phone is going to ring before it does and sometimes who is on the other line like "Oh grandma's on the phone." and then the phone will ring and it will be her grandma.)

I have something similar but its more of being able to Hear sounds and voices that others cannot, I also sometimes see blurry images of people reflected in mirrors around my house when I'm alone I can almost make out the details while other times they are just dark shadows. (My house is literally like the houses of mirrors you see at theme parks -_-')
Sometimes when I'm listening to music I can hear things that aren't in the music itself, almost as if the music player is able to amplify the sounds. I happens the most when I listen to 'White Noise' the voices are a lot clearer.

It has Helped me out a lot.

My mom was cooking one day and I guess she forgot that she had left something in the oven. I was in my room listening to music when I heard a man's voice tell me that if the oven was not turned off the food would burn, Confused I walked downstairs to see smoke coming from the oven and I immediately turned it off before a fire could start.

I live right beside a cemetery and I believe that the spirits that are there come and visit me, I'm not sure why. It could be because I am able to hear them or that I talk to them and visit them in their resting places, but they have helped me many times. Sometimes in small ways like telling me where a lost object is or other times like with the oven that potentially saved our lives.

My cousin is also able to 'feel' things.I call her a Empathic-Medium. She hates going to centenaries because she is able to feel the emotions of the people that are burred there. She has always been sensitive to things like that. She went to the cemetery near my house for the first time to visit our grandfather and as she walked past a small section she started to cry uncontrollably, when her mom asked her what was wrong she answered with:
"The people here are in pain. They are lonely and they miss their families. Bad things happened to them." And she grabbed her head in pain and begged her mom to take her out of there.

She has never gone into that cemetary since.

The place where she felt the pain and the sorrow is a small section near the back of the cemetery that is dedicated to the people who died during the holocaust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows-Your Thoughts?   

Back to top Go down

Shadows-Your Thoughts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2