The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Painful experience in your life?

Go down 
+7
Quasar152
Charlotte Butterfly
Serasia
Yoyoenix91
starbuttondanii
Jolly Doll
Cinnamon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Most Painful experience in your life? Empty
PostSubject: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 am

Again with the revealing-information-world-domination threads being made by me, what was/were the most painful experience in your lifetime so far?

It can be physical or emotional. Now share and discuss Smile

Last edited by Simon on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 am

Physical pain
Two things come to mind. When I sprained my ankle and when I had a lumbar puncture. When I sprained my ankle it swelled very badly, looked like the size of an apple, and my entire foot was bruised. For those who don't know a lumbar puncture is a needle that goes into the spine to extract spinal fluids. It can cause one hell of a headache for up to 8 days afterwards. Thankfully my headache wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Physical Pain:
When I was little I was jumping on a bed in the basement, and then slipped on the sheets only to land arm first onto the concrete floor. I broke my arm and it hurt REALLY bad. Wouldn't stop hurting so I had to go to the hospital.

Emotional Pain... That LED to Physical Pain:
This one probably hurt more than the broken arm. So, long story short, I was a depressed little emo kid for 4 years since the start of 8th Grade because I liked someone a lot, and they didn't like me the same, and the feelings eventually built up too much. At the start of my Junior Year, we had an assembly at school and the person I like came to say hi to all my friends that I was sitting with, but then they looked at me and just walked away. I've never felt more low in my life, so when the assembly was over and my friend asked me if I was okay, I broke down and started crying in front of everyone.

I had to wander the halls during class, crying me eyes out until my English teacher sent me to a Social Worker. Oh, and I cried so hard that my chest hurt and almost had a full-blown anxiety attack.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 am

Physical pain:
Went cycling in the forest 5 minutes after it rained, my tire slipped on a tree root and i flew against a tree with my head.
That lead to a concussion and a serious wound, according to the doctor I was lucky I didn't broke my neck because it was only my head that slammed into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 am

Physical Pain:
Went riding my bike with my brother. I hit a pole and literally flew out of the bike, hitting my head on the side of some truck.

I'd rather not share my emotional pain...an administrator has to have the Aura of being 'tough' Smile
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 am

But every tough guy has a soft side ghehehe, just a mater of time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Yep. My mission in life is to expose that tough side, then destroy whomever that person is. With ice cream.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Ice.... Cream.....
You can destroy me with that, I wouldn't mind. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes, but the method in which I do it involves a fork, gelatin, and a goldfish.

It's that painful.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 am

Not, the GOLDFISH!
Destroy someone with a goldfish, your soft side is put away very deep. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Yes, the Goldfish is the most painful part...seriously...
Back to top Go down
Yoyoenix91
Black Cat
Yoyoenix91

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:32 am

Hmm... the most painful thing to happen to me was probably just recovery pains from when I had foot/leg surgery, and I was in a cast for a few months. It sucked... badly.

I hate having flat-feet. ;-;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yoyoenix91
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:21 pm

pale

Ouch....I wince just hearing about all of those...can't imagine how I'd actually react if I'd been there.

A really painful (physical) moment for me was when I was nine and accidentally cut my thumb with a shaving razor (I was playing with it.....not a good idea). I slit the nail and cut my skin and it hurt. I started screaming when I saw that I was bleeding. It was in a hotel when I was going to my aunt's wedding (reallll nice of me to make such a stir, wasn't it? xD) and everyone probably heard me screaming. I felt bad for making people, especially my grandpa worry because he worried about me a lot and he was a really nice and good person.

When I was eleven or something I cut my wrist when I slammed it into a glass hamster cage (long story) and got stitches. When the nurse was picking the glass out and cleaning it, it really hurt, but I tried not to look at it or talk.

A year ago I sprained my left ankle when I slipped on some stairs. It hurt so bad I couldn't talk. I think I freaked out the guy who stopped to help me limp over to a bench because I probably had one painful grimace on my face. My ankle bruised and swelled a lot. My doctor told me that there was a very small fracture. It's fine now, though I resprained it a few times which sucked because it swelled again. When it was healing, I hopped up stairs on one leg instead of using the elevator....not sure why. I didn't use crutches either even though we had them.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Well my most painful event happened a month ago, I broke my foot.

I was playing on the swings (yeah a 16 year old who likes to play with the swings) and the cord broke. I like to give full balance, and with all the force I hit my foot on the ground and weighted on it. I get drems with it in which I really jump in bed. Even though it really hurt a lot the most painful was actually the feeling of falling off, it was horrible. I can already walk now, but it'll take some time for me to run again normally. I got three doctors looking at my x-rays with O.O on their faces.

Now I have metal to hold it up, and I'll take it off in a year or so, but if I break my foot again until then I have the chance of smashing the bone.

You're lucky Serasia, I had to use crutches and I hated them with all my power. I managed to trip, fall, slide, and everything else with them, less walking with them normally. You had some painful experiences O.O
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm in my twenties and I know I'd still love the swings. Very Happy But I don't play on them anymore, I just walk and dance for fun/exercise. I'm jumping at any chance I get to play on swings though...maybe when I babysit sometime we'll go to the park or something.
I had dreams like that, I'm either jumping or walking on something and I fall then jolt awake.

Yeah...I'm glad I didn't break my ankle. Breaking an ankle must be awful...the feeling just as bad as the pain. Get well soon! You'll probably get one of those exercise charts to make the foot/bone stronger when it heals enough; my doctor gave me one. I resprained it a few times though and it swelled up again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:50 am

Oh I can already walk thanks ^^ I just can't run yet, it's good to know that someone out there also loves the swing and is not younger than ten XD

Hm... No, I didn't get an exercise chart or anything, the doctor just said for me to walk, walk, walk and keep walking. But not to leave the wounds in open sun, I'm going to get some pretty bad scars with this.

Spraining the ankle must be really painful!!
Before breaking my foot, nothing ever happened, I'm proud to announce that I'm a healthy kid. Although maybe all the years I should've spent breaking my head a stuff crashed now, on my foot...

Did you have external wounds? I didn't when it broke, but it swelled so much that after the operation I got some pretty nasty wounds. The nurse came to bandage it once every two days, and it'd hurt so much.... I started to wonder what hurt the most, breaking or bandaging.

I guess after a week spent in the hospital I could understand how Reiko felt, although my mom came to see me every afternoon, ut I was confined to my bed haha!
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:47 pm

That's good Smile And yeah it hurts, just moving it even a little, but I think not as bad as a break....even though I haven't had one.

No I haven't, but I read about open fractures. They can get infected and all...Is that like what happened to you? The bone went through the skin and made the wounds?
The only external wounds I had were the ones that I needed stitches for but not because of a broken bone or anything.

Yeah, hospital's aren't totally nice, and if you need tests and everything... Sad
I remember getting shaken up by going to visit my friend and sister when they were in the hospital, in intensive care.

I might have had to go to the hospital now, I almost ate a fish bone that was in my sandwich.
I had eel once and apparently it is ok to eat the bones because they're so fine though.
One time I swallowed a piece of candy that was too big, and I could still breathe, but it stuck in my throat and hurt a lot.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:32 pm

No, my wounds only happened after the operation, besides the scars from the operation I also had bubbles created on my skin, let's just say that my foot wasn't really pretty that time ^^'

Oh yeah, the infection problems, I had nothing, but they still put me through antibiotics, lots of them, tablets, shots and that needle thing they stuck on my wrist ~.~

Ohhh! You should be careful with those things, what would happen if you couldn't actually breath and no one was there to help you? I'm quite clumsy so it happens often when I'm drinking or eating something and then choke on it haha ^^' But I never got anything stuck, it must've been quite the feeling...
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

I just hate needles, period. I've donated blood but recently I've gotten scared of them again for some reason. The actual donating blood part is fine, but I really hate when they stick your finger. I heard they used to prick ears instead but they went back to the finger. Maybe they'll do like those new diabetes tests sometime and stick your arm instead of your finger. I'm kind of hoping so...

Hahaha ^^; Yeah I was more careful after that.
It wasn't nice; I tried to drink water so I could swallow it but that didn't help for a while. But I finally swallowed it and was really relieved.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Perhaps one of the times you went to donate it hurt a little more and you got scared?
I just did blood tests once and after that nobody touched my blood again, with a needle.
Diabetes is tested like that now? Guess it is a better method.
I remember when they tested our diabetes in school and they hat to stick my finger, it didn't hurt much but they had to squize one of my friends fingers so the blood would come out...
Prick ears? Like when you get earrings? Brrrr... I prefer fingers.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:06 pm

I think it did, plus they said the needle moved in my arm, and it left a little cut afterward...it did hurt more that time. And recently, when I've gone to donate, the nurses asked me "Are you nervous?" because I guess my pulse was high.
I think I'll use my right arm next time.
Well I've only seen those commercials about a little new machine for testing blood sugar on an arm...that's all I've heard about it, so I don't know if everyone uses it. I think I might though if I had diabetes...but I hope it doesn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:44 pm

the most painful experience in my life isn't a physical one but an emotional one similiar to ARMOR15's one. I used to have a crush on someone who I (convienently?) sat next to in one of my lessons on a two chair table. Anyway, this person has come over to a bunch of my friends and hugged them. I felt really hurt inside.

However, there was a day once where I was walking home with one of the friends mentioned above and she came over...
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:58 pm

There's the emotional pain when someone asks me that
Quote :
Are you going out with Eugine?
On my head I started crying because people kept asking me that same question over and over again Sad
Well at least my friend Michael and Catherine didn't ask me that question Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Emotional Pain

The day my parents' divorce was settled, my identical twin brother was made to go with our dad, while I stayed with mum. We were five at the time. Vergil and I would not let go of each other until we were forcibly pulled apart.
Back to top Go down
ResidentEvil1234
Black Cat
ResidentEvil1234

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

My most painful emotional moment in my life was watching the girl I had a crush on and her (now ex) boyfriend kiss...I'll never forget how sad I became afterwards...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Painful experience in your life?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next