The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Painful experience in your life?

Go down 
+7
Quasar152
Charlotte Butterfly
Serasia
Yoyoenix91
starbuttondanii
Jolly Doll
Cinnamon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

Most Painful experience in your life? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Painful experience in your life?   Most Painful experience in your life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:52 am

Emotional pain:
When my granfather died at age 52-54 I got depressed and I eat less, thinking I wa fat.

7th grade, I had lesson in Swedish with a special teacher.
Telling me that world would end 2012. Which made me depressed and lost nearly my willing to live.

In the end of 8th grade I got betrayed by a friend. Sending me SMS and insult me so much and bad that I could give her to the police. I got more depressed. She told my biggest secret to all. Telling lays to me and etc etc. My best friend even told this secret to her. I have hard to trust anyone somtimes. I had more eating problems and ate not all I had took. I had some firends too that I wanted to help me. But they was too scared for her and they didn't wanted to listen to what she had done to me. And they confort her more and was with her more than me. I had only 2 friends that really stod by my side.

But still, sometimes I just lose my willing to live sometimes, as a result for nearly cutting my finger with a knife. Than I was really low. But things goes up now.
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/

Most Painful experience in your life?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2