The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scariest game ever.

Go down 
+4
Yoyoenix91
Jolly Doll
Cinnamon
starbuttondanii
8 posters
AuthorMessage
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

Scariest game ever. Empty
PostSubject: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 pm

I was wandering what you guys (and girls) think that is the most scary game ever.
I didn't make a poll because there are to many games to list. Smile

But I'll go first.
For me the most scary game ever was Silent Hill 1, don't know why but it just gives me the creeps every time I play it.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:36 pm

It's all about the atmosphere. Screw the blood, gore, and combat.

For me, Fatal Frame 2 and Silent Hill PS1. Whichever SH you play first will be the scariest one, since you aren't used to the atmosphere and concept until you play the second whichever-in which case you will know to expect.

Fatal Frame and Silent Hill had the best gameplay concepts-that would have been viewed as stupid if they were never released.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Simon wrote:
It's all about the atmosphere. Screw the blood, gore, and combat.

For me, Fatal Frame 2 and Silent Hill PS1. Whichever SH you play first will be the scariest one, since you aren't used to the atmosphere and concept until you play the second whichever-in which case you will know to expect.

Fatal Frame and Silent Hill had the best gameplay concepts-that would have been viewed as stupid if they were never released.

Yes true, some games try to be scary *cough*F.E.A.R.*cough*, but they just have 1 scary moment..
The atmosphere is really important, I agree. Already seeing the horror of Fatal Frame from day to day, part 4 has a really good atmosphere. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Yes, it does. The past Fatal Frame games (especially Crimson Butterfly) also have great atmosphere, and are scarier than 4.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:19 pm

To bad I don't have a ps2/xbox Sad
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Forbidden Siren 1 and 2. There have been times when I thought I was in a safe area and sightjacked a shibito only to find it turn a corner and see my character. There was also the time Yorito and Ichiko played Hide and Seek.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:04 am

Sounds nice Surprised
Back to top Go down
Yoyoenix91
Black Cat
Yoyoenix91

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 am

For me, the scariest games are probably the games that aren't even trying to be scary in the least. ReDeads and Wallmasters from The Legend of Zelda, the Angry Sun from Super Mario World 3, etc. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yoyoenix91
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:31 pm

What about Calling? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Yoyoenix91
Black Cat
Yoyoenix91

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Oh yeah, Calling too. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yoyoenix91
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Great to hear, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:26 am

I remember being afraid of Bowser in one of the Mario Kart games when I was younger. :$
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Calling scares me, but some games scared me just because I was really little when I played them. Here are three:

Mario64, Final Boss, Bowser. Bowser had dressed up in glow paint and had creepy organ music as his Boss Theme. I got too scared to fight him so I probably just turned the N64 off.

Another old game called G-Nome. It was a shooting game about finding a genetically enhanced monster called G-Nome. It scared me because it was a fighting game and I was probably too little to be playing a violent game. I remember getting blown up after losing a fight, or entering a forbidden zone and getting blown up with no warning.

I've also played some wierd racing game at some...I dunno, convention...where you go into an arcade cubicle thingy and sit down, and there's a steering wheel to use. The game scared the crap out of me for some reason (maybe because I got run over and I kept crashing). I can't remember how old I was...maybe eight or something. Halfway through the race, I started crying and wanted to stop. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:11 pm

The second Silent Hill for PC.
Back to top Go down
Asher
Black Cat
Asher

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Scariest game ever? For me, probably Fatal Frame 3. I can barely stand to play that game for five minutes alone.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

I think either in between of Calling and Ju-on: The Grudge.
Calling because, It has face pop-ups (like a ghost on the screen or the girl is in front of you after you exit the menu.), When you collect all the woman in red letters she is in your screen. :0, and the others... Wow this game has alot of scary stuff.
and Ju-on: The Grudge because, even though I didn't play it yet but... It's still my favorite When your batteries ran out you die... pale
Good Games! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest game ever.   Scariest game ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest game ever.
Page 1 of 1