The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phone key locations

Go down 
+3
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
Jolly Doll
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

Phone key locations Empty
PostSubject: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 am

I've managed to collect all phone keys so thought I'd post locations here.

The Possession
One Story House. Drawers below the save point, bottom left.

The Awakening
School. Second floor. Desk blockade. The side that leads to the stairs that go to the first floor. (Flashlight off)

The Wandering
One Story House. The doll stand opposite Chiyo.
Chiyo's House. Before heading upstairs, head to the room at the end of the hallway. As soon as you open the door you should be able to see it. Crouch to get it.

The Mnemonic Abyss
Geek Room. Desk drawers.
Beauty Salon. After leaving the staff room, close the door and it will be on the floor.
Hotel room. Chair near the lamp. (Flashlight off)

The Remnants
School. Ground Floor. Head to the shoe lockers. As you approach you'll see one that is open. White shoes are inside and that is where the key is.

The Connection
Hospital. Directors office. Open the left desk drawer. (Flashlight off, I think)
Hospital. Morgue. After being attacked by Reiko you should this one on the bed she was lying on. (Flashlight off, I think)

The Curse
Studio Apartment. To the left of the microwave. (Flashlight off)

The Bond
Hospital. Ground Floor Hallway. After seeing the hand pull away the phone, walk close to the wall opposite the save point and head towards the lift. The key will be on the floor in front of the lift.

----

Happy? Angry? Not quite sure if I'm allowed to post this but I don't really care since it's helpful.

Razz

Last edited by Jolly Doll on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 am

Thank you! Stickied Smile

Last edited by Simon on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:49 am

This comes in quiet handy. (probably spelled wrong :p)
Have been able to play for a few days now due to school so this should speed up the game a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Can edit in a little introduction of what the Phone Keys are? it should help people who haven't unlocked this. once again, thank you!

Last edited by Simon on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Would anyone like me to add the passwords? I've got them written in such a way that they phone numbers. Example 91678*
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Ooh! Thanks!

Can you add the passwords? Though I don't want to seem bossy ^^
Back to top Go down
MiMc
Black Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Hmm, can anyone clarify the key location in "The Awakening"? I have been searching for it for hours and I cannot locate it. Which staircase is it next to? Do I have to complete an event in the chapter first? I'm soo confused, and ironically this is one of 2 I'm missing >.<;

Thanks to anybody who can help me!

Edit: there's a small issue with where this key is. In Makoto's story (mnemonic abyss) after you get the cutscene with shin, run around the floor (I belive it's the 3rd, not the 2nd) and you'll find the key on the left-hand side. Atleast that's where I found it ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 am

MiMc wrote:
Hmm, can anyone clarify the key location in "The Awakening"? I have been searching for it for hours and I cannot locate it. Which staircase is it next to? Do I have to complete an event in the chapter first? I'm soo confused, and ironically this is one of 2 I'm missing >.<;

Thanks to anybody who can help me!

Edit: there's a small issue with where this key is. In Makoto's story (mnemonic abyss) after you get the cutscene with shin, run around the floor (I belive it's the 3rd, not the 2nd) and you'll find the key on the left-hand side. Atleast that's where I found it ^^;

It's not next to a stair case, it's next to the desks blocking the hallway on the second floor.

The school's floors going like this from top to bottom:-

Third Floor
Second Floor
First Floor
Ground Floor

Start on the first floor at the stairs that lead up to the second floor. Go up those stairs and you'll be on the second floor. Turn right and follow the hallway, you'll have to turn left at the end. Follow the hallway and you'll come to desks blocking your way. Turn off your flashlight and you should be able to see key on the floor.

You can also get the key with Makoto and it's STILL on the second floor.

Rebecca wrote:
Ooh! Thanks!

Can you add the passwords? Though I don't want to seem bossy ^^

I will add them when I get my computer back at the weekend. Laptops were created to wreak havoc on my poor defenceless hands. Hope my computer is back by then. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MiMc
Black Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Ooh, that's where I messed up, to me the ground floor is the first floor, so yeah ^^; that's what the game refers to it as anyways xP
Back to top Go down
BelovedOblivion

BelovedOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:35 am

I didnt find the key in the morge in the Connection level. Reiko didnt even attack me? was it because i went into the back room first and got all the reports and death certificate?
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 am

Got that key yet? It might be because you went and got the reports and death certificate. Might also try with flashlight off.
Back to top Go down
BelovedOblivion

BelovedOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

I got it after thanks. =]. Though I was still missing a key but i dont know where from >=/ lol. Im replaying the game from scratch anyways so ill try to find them all again.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 am

sorry to sound like a bit of a jerk, but the first phone key you find in the possession chapter is in the bottom right hand draw, not the bottom left hand draw.
Back to top Go down
BelovedOblivion

BelovedOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 am

"Chiyo's House. Before heading upstairs, head to the room at the end of the hallway. As soon as you open the door you should be able to see it. Crouch to get it."

I am at the part and I do not see it at all nd had flashlight on then tried with it off its still not there. Its the one key i was missing in my last game too and It. It was in the bathroom when i thought it was in the bedroom Embarassed

Double posting edited by mod. Please don't do it another time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone key locations   Phone key locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Phone key locations
Page 1 of 1