Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi there! Name's Serasia.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Hi there! Name's Serasia.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Hello! My screen name is Serasia, nice to meet everyone and good to be here. I'm glad to see people like The Calling. Apparently it didn't get very good reviews but I think it's a good game so far. And it's never failed to scare me once (hahah).
It's my first horror survival game, but not my first experience of Japanese horror. Usually I don't do well in many survivor games because I can't get far without looking at a guide (or dying) but I'm doing a bit better at The Calling and I can't seem to put it down. I even play it when it's dark (lol).

Anyway, my hobbies include reading, writing, video games, listening to music (I like Japanese, Chinese, French, English, etc. music), and I like studying languages and travelling when I can. I've been to Canada, Japan, and Taiwan so far and my family has grown a lot because of it. Originally I didn't have a brother but now I do ^.^

That's all from me for now. Hope you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! Name's Serasia.   Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Your first Survival Horror game? I believe you should play the Silent Hill series and the Siren series, and see how great they are.

I could never play Calling in the dark, especially in The Awakening, as it's too scary.

Anyways, welcome to the forum Smile! Remember to post, and have a great time! You can also help by editing our Wiki and spreading the word on this forum.

Cell Phone Technician

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! Name's Serasia.   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 am

Hiya and welcome! Very Happy
Yeah you should play Silent Hill, it's a good game series Smile
First Survival Horror game.. Hope you like it enough to keep playing it. Very Happy

See you in the forums Wink
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! Name's Serasia.   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 am

I think I might, maybe after I finish The Calling.

Yeah, it's actually strange that I'm playing a horror game (in the dark no less). I get scared easily. I think I wanted to get it because a classmate of mine showed it to my Japanese culture class (because of the Japanese dolls in it) and I wanted to find a Japanese copy to study Japanese and hear it more. I was glad when I found I could change the audio to Japanese. Maybe there will be an option for games to have Japanese text even if it's an English copy. Smile

Thanks you guys! Very Happy I'll be on a lot more after school is over, and I think I'm going to take pictures to put on the forum, and add more character and game information from the instruction booklet and game. Check out The Calling on Wikipedia; I just put some stuff there a day or so ago.

I think I'll stick with it. The game freaks me out but I want to find out what happens. I just got the first ending for Kagura, and now I'm playing as that guy...can't remember his name. Oh, right--Shirae. I need to find a key but haven't so far. Wish me luck and good to meet you both!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! Name's Serasia.   

Back to top Go down

Hi there! Name's Serasia.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Kuromiya Hospital-
Jump to: