The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?

Go down 
+2
Jolly Doll
Cinnamon
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? Empty
PostSubject: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm

*Please move topic to the correct section if it is not already*

So I was browsing through my YouTube favorites, and I click a related video, and watch this trailer for what looks like an indie horror film from Japan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I watch the video, I notice sound effects from "CALLING", typing text and sound like it was in a chat room, and I also see images of dolls and such. Then further into the trailer, I see a glimpse of what looks like a long, black-haired ghost of a woman in red at the 1:13-1:14 mark in the trailer.

What do you guys think? Is this really taken from the ideas of CALLING? Or just an eerie similarity?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 pm

I'll move this to the Movie section, but this is a total rip off of the game's soundtrack, though I only noticed one bit of a Calling OST. Do the developers know?

We need translators. It looks a bit like Calling, but there are only a small amount of similarities. I say that it's just a coincidence in terms of looking the same.
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 am

Creepy Hide and Seek, I keep meaning to watch this but haven't got round to it yet. There are places online where you can watch this movie.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:18 pm

I know a good website where you can watch Eastern horror films, I think it's called asian-horror-movies or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

That's the site I was thinking of but wasn't sure if I was allowed to link it. Creepy Hide and Seek is on there.

I'll be watching it tomorrow, I'll let you all know what it's like.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Well, be sure to keep us informed Smile
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Ok. Watched it and it's not too bad.

Plot summary: Enter a chat room and a user by the name of Goto will invite you to play Creepy Hide and Seek, everyone who wants to join has to have said so by 2.50am. People have been playing this game in the local area, some have disappeared and left at the scene is a doll with a knife in it. Meanwhile a school teacher has been having dreams about playing Hide and Seek with another child.

How to play Creepy Hide and Seek

Spoiler:

Oh, creeped myself out writing that. lol

And stuff about the cell phone, Woman in Red and such.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:07 pm

This is a continuation of Rattle Rattle?

Sounds interesting. It has English Subtitles, right? I may try that ritual myself Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Sounds super complicated, but also super creepy. Definitely wouldn't try this o___o;

I do love playing regular hide and seek in the dark with my friends and siblings, especially during thunderstorms.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 pm

I do that now and then with my siblings Smile Though it isn't as fun without my cousin, who's in Iraq at the moment
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:28 am

Simon wrote:
This is a continuation of Rattle Rattle?

Sounds interesting. It has English Subtitles, right? I may try that ritual myself Smile

No. Nothing to do with Rattle Rattle. I wrote that post late at night with people interrupting me. What I meant was the woman in red from Rattle Rattle was scarier to me... she was also hilarious.

Yes, there is English subtitles.

I've got plenty of dolls to try the ritual with, just don't want to damage them. There are also no decent hiding places in my house.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:51 pm

I didn't get Rattle Rattle. Was it a dream? A hallucination? A premonition?

Anyways, I'm going to watch this tonight. Can you rate it on a scare level scare? Like 1 through 10, 10 being the most scariest Smile
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:13 am

Just finished watching! Very scary, though I get scared waaay to easily Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:44 pm

That video scared the shit out of me! pale
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Issac
Black Cat
Issac

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm currently watching the movie, so far its really interesting!

It's a little confusing at times but overall i am enjoying it.

just a question but would anyone actually be interested in playing a round of this game with me?
Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:45 am

After watching the trailer, I think it just happens to be like Calling. When I have more free time, I'll watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?   Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING? Empty

Back to top Go down

Indie J-Horror Film Based On CALLING?
Page 1 of 1