The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share Scary Stories!

Go down 
+12
MioAmakura
Hiyori
Quasar152
wakingdarkness
Niya20
Keiro
Jolly Doll
Charlotte Butterfly
Serasia
Rebecca
Butterfly
Cinnamon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Oh geez lol I have an old doll named "Molly" from that children's show ("The Big Comfy Couch") ... She creeps me out now haha actually all dolls freak me out because, apparently, they were originally built hollow - like today's porcelain dolls - so that they could carry and trap other people's souls... Kinda makes me think of how scared I've been of porcelain dolls since I was five and my mother got me my first one XD It probably still sitting in the dark corner of my closet in my dad's house lmao
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:44 am

That's a freaky story..where did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm

About the dolls? I talked to my psychologist about fears and dolls came up (This was way back when I was like fifteen haha) She was the one that explained to me why they were made hollow and why they give me so much grief haha... Also, you can look up "Robert The Doll" I found out the the movie "Child's Play" with "Chucky" was based off of this real-life doll
Back to top Go down
MioAmakura
Black Cat
MioAmakura

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 pm

This isn't really a scary story, but I'm not sure where else to post this. On my old door, (had to get it replaced due to 10 yrs worth of use lol) I had noticed something strange. Say something if you can see what I'm talking about. If I'm allowed to, I'll upload a bigger image ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tearsdontfallx69
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 pm

>_> Why did I see a face for like, a split second lmao
Back to top Go down
MioAmakura
Black Cat
MioAmakura

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Because you did <.<
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Weird and freaky >_<
Back to top Go down
MioAmakura
Black Cat
MioAmakura

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:51 pm

yeahhh, and I had to go 10 yrs with knowing that was there lol but it wasn't so bad. It didn't freak me out or anything, cept when I first discovered it.
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm

haha nice~
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 am

What's the cursed mansion that has faces appearing on the walls? It reminds me of the picture you shared...I didn't notice a face at first, but I did when I zoomed out.
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 pm

I wanted to say the Warchester Mansion.... but that's the maze like one >_> I need to look it up again haha but that sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Sootica

Sootica

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 pm

I've heard LOADS of scary stories.

My old school had a similar story to the one about Hanako - San.
Apparently a girl named Katie was being bullied by three boys in the year above her. They were throwing stones at her and calling her names one day so she ran into the girls toilets. The boys waited outside the toilets for ages but then they had to go back to class. After that they went back to see if she had come out yet. One boy went in and ran out screaming. The other boys went in and saw that she had slit her wrists and hung herself from a pipe on the ceiling.
My friends dared me to go in to the toilets by myself and call out her name. The lights flickered but nothing else happened.

Theres one about a building across the street from me too.
According to local history it used to be a workhouse, then a mental asylum and then a nurses home (as the hospital is next to it). I've heard that if you go in there at night you hear people screaming in the rooms in the basement and the nurses that used to treat the mental patients chase you. I wouldn't dare go in there. Mostly coz I'm a scaredy cat but also because at night the lights switch on in that building but there hasnt been any electricity there for over 50 years. It's creepy.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:49 pm

I've always wanted to explore abandoned places like the one building you just mentioned. It seems like an exciting, but dangerous, thing to do..
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:14 pm

I'd love to explore a place like that >D As scarred I could get I think it would be quite an adventure to go there
Back to top Go down
Sootica

Sootica

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Lol. I would kinda like to explore it but I'm too scared XD
I have no curtains in front of my bedroom window cause I kinda pulled them off the wall (... Don't ask ...) And my bed is next to the window. If I lie on my right side I can see the building. Its only like, 20 - 30 metres away and I can see right into the window in the centre. At one point I could have sworn I saw two yellow eyes in that window... XD
Have you people heard of the story that fatal frame was (apparently) based on?
Try searching: The Himuro Mansion.

It's pretty creepy.
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Ah yes, Fatal Frame... The mansion exists but other than that it's not true... The original Japanese did not have the American "Based on A True Story" a very interesting legend to go with the place though... I think I can find a link on the story if anyone would like it.... Like, the urban legend
Back to top Go down
Geist
Black Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:52 pm

I was in a station, sitting on a bench and waiting for the train to come.
Presently, a lady holding a baby to her breast sat down next to me.
Well I'm fond of children and I couldn't help but stare at the sweet-looking baby.
The lady noticed this and she started chatting to me in a friendly manner.
'This isn't actually a baby, you know. It's a bag.'
As she said so, she turned over the baby's clothes and showed me a zipper on the belly.
Now that she said it, I noticed that the baby's eyes appeared to be made of glass too.
'Wow, it looks very realistic."'
'Yes, I know. It takes a lot of work to make it. Time-consuming, too. But it doesn't bother me, because I love recycling things,' she replied with a smile.
Just then the train pulled up. She stood up and got on the train.

I was going to catch the same train but I couldn't bring myself to move.
So I sat there rigid and stared after the train until it disappeared into the distance.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:12 am

I think that story's more strange than scary.

A museum somewhere (I can't for the life of me remember where) has a legend about it. Apparantly, a kid got seperated from his mum one day, and neither noticed, to caught up in the artwork, until the museum closed. They permit the kid's mum to stay and search the place for her kid for a while, but tell her eventually that she has to leave. The kid is then locked in the museum. A few hours later, while making his rounds, a security guard hears the kid walking around. As soon as the kid is in line of sight, though only as a silhouette, the guard freaks out and shoots the kid. He then shines his torch on the kid and realizes the horrible mistake he's made. He hides the kid's body in an old Russian doll, the kind with multiple layers, and hides the innermost layer somewhere else. They say that after dark, you can still see the kid's ghost wandering the halls.

Last edited by DarkSlayer on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gramatic consistancy (I've always been a grammer Nazi.))
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 am

ARMOR15 wrote:
Serasia wrote:
Another of my friends told me a story once, about how a night guard person or someone was keeping watch outside of a building, and the guard heard some knocking coming from inside the building. When he looked through the door (or maybe through a window, or the door had a small window or hole), all he saw was red. It's kinda like a real-life Girl in Red encounter isn't it? My friend said that if a person opened the door, they'd die, I think...it scared me a lot. I wonder if I could find that story somewhere and give more details (like knocking back or ignoring it makes the knocking stop).

I know that story!!! My cousins told it to me when I was little(r). It was a bit different.

Something about a man who stayed at a hotel for some number of days, and in the middle of the night he would hear knocking coming from one of the other rooms. After it kept repeating, the man went to peek through the keyhole of the hotel room where the noise was coming from, and all he saw was red.

A little curious, he decided to ask the receptionist about it, and once he heard him mention the color red, he replied, "My wife's eyes... My wife had red eyes." Apparently, his wife had been dead for a long time.

The scary part? When the man looked through the keyhole and saw nothing but red, he was ACTUALLY staring into the eyes of the ghost wife, who was staring back at him.

Then we know where the Bowler Hat Girl came from Very Happy The game must be based on some urban legends. Or it's just a coincidence Smile Since the girl is staring back at you and that thing you peek into is somehow red
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 am

I know one Urban Legend that they tested in Mythbusters >w< But this one is fales.

It's about a woman who just bought a new dress. She wanted to have a nice tan when she should try it. She went to a solerium (Spell?) and she was angry to see that they only took 30 minutes/day. Instead of minutes, she took hours and did that everyday. When she had her ''perfect'' tan, she went home in her new dress to her husband and asked ''How do I look'' when her husband respond ''Good, but you smell weird.''. The woman took a shower and came out. The husband told her that she still smelled weird. Like burn meat. The next day, the woman went to the doctor and they runed alot of test to her. When the results was in, the doctor told her that she had burn and melt down all importan organs in her body, as the liver, stomach, kidneys etc etc and that she only had some days to live.

Is one is really extream. I mean, I do solarium too, but I don't lie there in hours every day O.o I have only done this one time in 10min. XD And I don't think you burn and melt your organs. But you sure get skincancer or 2nd-3rd degeers burns
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share Scary Stories!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3