The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Connection Problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

The Connection Problems Empty
PostSubject: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:21 pm

I accidentally deleted my save file for Calling, anyways, I got up to The Connection. Now I'm having some problems.

Once I decoded the phone number and transported to the third floor, I picked up the cell phone and began looking for the second one. Anyways, I don't know where it is, though it could be where I last was before calling the phone number. It doesn't appear to be on any of the floors, so I need your help in finding the phone. Does anybody know where it is so I can transport to the basement? I'll keep searching for it to keep you updated, though it could be from where I last called from. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:06 am

Simon wrote:
I accidentally deleted my save file for Calling, anyways, I got up to The Connection. Now I'm having some problems.

Once I decoded the phone number and transported to the third floor, I picked up the cell phone and began looking for the second one. Anyways, I don't know where it is, though it could be where I last was before calling the phone number. It doesn't appear to be on any of the floors, so I need your help in finding the phone. Does anybody know where it is so I can transport to the basement? I'll keep searching for it to keep you updated, though it could be from where I last called from. Thank you.

It should be on the second floor on the ground somewhere. I know, I sometimes had problems with this. It's where you were standing before you transported to the 3rd floor.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:07 am

Never mind! Thank you, I just found it Smile
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 am

Simon wrote:
Never mind! Thank you, I just found it Smile

Cool, where was it? On the second floor, somewhere, right?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

Actually, I believe it was where I last called the other cell phone (causing the one I was looking for to fall to the ground), on the first floor.
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

Simon wrote:
Actually, I believe it was where I last called the other cell phone (causing the one I was looking for to fall to the ground), on the first floor.

Yeah, you have to go physically to where you called from last time. I had called from the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Np Smile

Have you officially conquered the game or do you think you'll take a few more playthroughs? I haven't gotten everything, letters and messages, but it would be cool if someone made a guide for all those. Though it would be tedious.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:59 am

This helped as well. I found mines in the operating room (or the room with the save).
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 am

I'm stuck on two parts of this chapter. I've just left the nurse's office having obtained the two items from the drawer and also having fought the nurse ghost. I've left the room and seen the ghost peering out at me from behind the door. I then tried to look for the second phone on the floor but I couldn't find it. I tried to call the phone number on one of the items I had just picked up but something happened where there was a phone surrounded by shadows and a hand shot out of the phone and strangled me, killing me in the process. Someone help please, I'll be really grateful.

I now realise that you don't need to do the thing I said I had trouble with above, but now I've got another problem. I'm at the section where you have to toss Hina's phone down the hole in the wall when Reiko appears. I can't dial the phone number quickly enough and there is nowhere to run away to because you're in a dead end. Is there somewhere to go to dial the phone number safely. Someone help?!

Jolly Doll wrote:
You don't dial the number then. What I done was stand in one spot and waited for Reiko to attack and shake that off. Run if she starts floating above the ground. Don't try the number at all then because you will fail.

the problem is that I'm standing there, Reiko's coming towards me, and she doesn't float above the ground. I just get killed again and again!!!
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 am

You don't dial the number then. What I done was stand in one spot and waited for Reiko to attack and shake that off. Run if she starts floating above the ground. Don't try the number at all then because you will fail.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:51 pm

thanks, I've decided to delete my save file because I missed some of the locations where you see the GIR. If I ever get back to the Connection chapter, I'll take your advice into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 am

Quasar152 wrote:
Jolly Doll wrote:

the problem is that I'm standing there, Reiko's coming towards me, and she doesn't float above the ground. I just get killed again and again!!!

Then run when she comes towards you.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Jolly Doll wrote:
Quasar152 wrote:
Jolly Doll wrote:

Then run when she comes towards you.

I don't know which way to run though, one side there's Reiko and the other side there is a wall with a small hole where you throw the phone down. Also I'm having problems trying to protect my phone. I see bandages and all this stuff and when I examine it, it gives me no option to wrap my phone up with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Connection Problems   The Connection Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

The Connection Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Calling :: Calling Wii-
Jump to: