The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Calling" Related Dreams?

Go down 
+9
DeathPiccollecter
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
ShiKairo
Keiro
Jolly Doll
starbuttondanii
Rebecca
Cinnamon
Serasia
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

"The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

A great skill but also a great curse. I can still remember a nightmare I had ten years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Sorry to hear that, but it does sound great nevertheless Smile
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:33 pm

I remember a nightmare I had a long time ago where I was being chased into a dark city alley. It was really dark and there were garbage cans in the alley or something...it wasn't like anywhere I lived...

...and it's weird. I was never sure, and still am not sure, if it was a dream or something I saw....like a show, I mean. It was when I was little. Maybe I saw a show and dreamed about it. In that dream, it was like I was watching someone else being chased, and it wasn't really me. There was some adult guy that was flashing back to something traumatic in his past....so it might have been something from a show. I want to say Batman cartoon but that's just a guess. xD Kind of stupid, huh? I copy things in my dreams.

Last night I had a dream about Rin, Shin, and Makoto. They had all gotten out of the Mnemonic Abyss and were in the real world, and very relieved to be there, as I recall. I don't blame 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:48 pm

I forgot to write mine. Well, I ALMOST had a Calling dream.

The dream was me being with my sister actually PLAYING a Wii game where I controlled a Ruka looking character from Fatal Frame 4, it was in third person like in FFVI too. Anyways, I was exploring a small dark room that looked like a shoddy hospital treatment room. Then suddenly, a ghost woman wearing red attacked me! I shook her off and tried to run.

The graphics were in HD, and everything looked 2x as scary. Although, this wasn't the Girl in Red. Her hair wasn't in her face, and she wore a red kimono type dress. She looked more like the ghost from Kuon.

Well yeah, it was ALMOST a Calling dream : \
Back to top Go down
ShiKairo

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:39 am

I had a dream last month, after playing Calling.

I awake in a hospital waiting room, I noticed a girl waiting.. When I get closer to her I realize it is Reiko. She is waiting for Rin, she tells me to leave her alone. I walk to one of the nurses, watching her and I ask why I am there.. ( I go in and out of the hospital a lot. ) She tells me I was coughing up blood again.. She hands me a cell phone, telling me someone called me on it earlier. I pick up the phone, and listen to the voice mail. It's from someone I do not know. I worry, and ask which room I am staying in.. It turns out, it is across the hall from Reikos' room. I go upstairs, passing by a group of rude doctors and nurses. They glare at me, and I go into my room to rest.. I wake up awhile later, everything looks darker.. I ended up in the mnemonic abyss. I walk across the hall, and notice Reiko crying on the bed.. When I go to see what is the matter, I am attacked by the group of doctors and nurses I seen earlier. They are all ghost. I wake up.

Scary dream..
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:50 pm

That's scary; I didn't like that hospital. I probably said that a lot of times.... hahah.
Interesting it was that detailed, though, even if you just played the game. I usually don't have dreams related to what I was doing even if I think about it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
Black Kitten
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:49 pm

YES!!!! reiko attacked me in two of my dream! (the first time she was a boy)
and in one other dream i kept seeing girl in red in the mirrors in my dreams! EEK!
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:16 am

Haaha. I just had a Calling dream the other night. I was in a hospital, one with light blue smooth walls, a hospital from a Japanese drama called Tokyo Ghost Trip I got, and I'm standing in the hall of the hospital. Suddenly a lot of Girls in Red appear and start moving down the halls. I kept trying to move from that hallway to another one by going around or through a gap in the wall (it was weird to be perfectly frank) but I couldn't really escape. I noticed then, though, that the Girls in Red were cart racing, like shopping cart racing, down the halls. Some Girls in Red were pushing the carts and others were riding in the carts. It was scary while I was having it, weird later, and then funny because of the cart racing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm starting to think that this game causes a lot of real life events.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

I had a Calling dream. It was about Shin XD I woke up inside the geek room and I was like Hm.. Let`s see... Oh! An Anime room... nice... I looked at the figurines and I held one of the dolls. The power went out and I heard Shin crying I was like Hey, Are you okay what`s the matter? And then Shin stood up and he attacked me and I died. Wow... it`s just unbearable... pale
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

I had a dream related to Calling. I was there, with Rin. We had apparantly been exploring the Mnemonic Abyss together, and while in the hospital, we encountered Reiko. She didn't notice us, as she was talking with the Woman in Red. I tell Rin that was should go the other way, and at first she agrees, until Reiko begins crying. True to character, she goes to help. I don't want to be alone in the Abyss, so I follow. Then Reiko turns on us, hatred's fire burning in her eyes. She multiplies quickly, surrounding us. The Woman in Red smirks at us, and dissapears. I tell Rin "This is the end. It was nice while it lasted.", or something similar, before the Reikos come and kill us both.
Back to top Go down
Rittz
Black Kitten
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 am

Well I had a strange and STUPID dream about me being in my school's public washroom.
I was listening to my MP3 player and the song "Call on Me" came on (It was catchy lol), and I received an short anonymous phone called exactly the same time, nothing was said.
I was dancing around but then the washroom light went out, and I was very scared (I am born a wuss). So I used my cellphone for light to wipe my butt and after I open up my stall door, I did not notice it was the void and I fell down into a bed. After I realized it was actually a Calling scene (I am awesome) I got enough balls to take the blankets off of me and got up.
A bunch of ghost doctors pressed me down onto my bed and they kept tilting my head upwards, and the most scary moment was seeing Reiko on the top of the ceiling and she just come crushing down on me.
And boom, woke up, went for a cup of water and jumped back to my bed swearing.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 am

Glad I didn't have your dream, man.
Back to top Go down
Rittz
Black Kitten
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:
Glad I didn't have your dream, man.

Better be glad! I was scared even though it wasn't that scary when I think back lol
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Last night, I had another Calling-related dream. It was myself and Rin, and it was dark, and we had misplaced our clothes...Yeah, I'll stop now.

I think it was my subconcious telling me to get a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 pm

I had another dream... The ghosts Shin, Makoto, Sadao, The Woman in Red, Reiko, Kyoko, and Midori were talking inside the hospital. Rin and I found them "Wow... A meeting ... that's some good news..." I said. "Jenna! What are you doing?! Leave them be or you'll be caught!" Rin said. "Oh please.... there just ghosts! They're not going to know me or anything." I said. "Really, They will kill you so don't come near them." Rin said. "Okay... Whatever you say, Rin..." I said. I sneaked to get behind Shin and he said "Help me!" "What DO you need help on?!" I said. And he was attacking me like crazy and I broke free. "Holy shit... The ghosts are chasing me!" I said. "Great.... You got caught by ghosts didn't you...?" Rin said. So that's all I guess that's my dream!
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Black Rin

Black Rin

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 am

I had a stupid dream
Rin and I was in the School. We are talking about , Why we here,. Suddenly the fat Girl are attack me.
I scream "Rin, run away". I snatches myself away. So we run away upstairs in a classroom. Behind a desk Reiko is coming to us. We had a lot of fear. She said "Wait. I want to help you!"
Then we maked a plan and go on the hallway. The fat Ghost are run tu us. Reeiko run behind her and hit they in a bee-eater.
Then i woke up
lol!
Back to top Go down
Fatal_Call
Black Kitten
Fatal_Call

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:29 pm

So far,I didn't have any.
But if I do have one,I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Calling" Related Dreams?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2