The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butterfly's Blog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly
Butterfly

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 pm

This will be sort of a paranormal/scary blog, informing you of scary things, with PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!!

This is basically a video that says that the female in the picture will change accordingly as you watch. It's just a trick of the mind, however. The only changes you see are in your head!

More to be updated soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Woah. That freaked me out, I have to admit. Love how you're the first member to make a blog as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex_Marr
Black Kitten
Alex_Marr

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:59 am

ah, I did that thing, its so cool. There should be other things like that too. But the story is so scary! Thanks for showing everyone
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Oof....scary. Mind, I didn't watch it all the way Wink I don't want to end up a ghost in the Mnemonic Abyss.
Lol.

Would you like it if other users wanted to add scary videos here too, like to share? And if they were scary/humor, would that be alright? I was just wondering, if not that's okay, since it's your blog after all.

Anyway this was a good blog idea Smile I'll come back to check other scary videos later on.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

Yes, any one of you could add in a video or a scary picture Smile And scary/humor would be alright. This is more of a 'sharing' blogging thing Smile

IGN's Top Scariest games of All Time

An old video. I would add in a few more if this was made currently Smile
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:24 am

Are those also your most scary games of all time?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:06 am

Cool! I'll check that out Smile

And in the meantime, I hope you like that I put this here. I think it's funny. I used it in a presentation for my Japanese Culture class (I was doing monsters and stuff).

And I just found out some stuff about Fatal Frame that may be interesting. I noticed the IGN video said Fatal Frame was "Based on a true story". According to Wikipedia:

....'Supposedly, the game is based around the true story and legends surrounding Himuro Mansion in Japan. The mansion is rumored to be the gruesome death site of a Japanese family and several of its associates a few decades ago. However, when asked, Makoto Shibata, the series producer, said the game was based on two old Japanese urban legends and ghost stories; he made no mention of the previous tales of the Himuro Mansion murders, which brings into question the factuality of this previous "basis" for the true story. It is also worth noting that the game was not explicitly advertised as being based on a true story in Japan, and that the "based on a true story" tag line was not used until Tecmo released the game outside of Japan'.

Last edited by Serasia on Sat May 01, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added game info)
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:07 pm

I believe that they used the "Based on a True Story" tag line to gather sales.

And is that a guy playing as Sadako in the video?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:49 pm

That's interesting...and kind of funny. Smile I wonder if it worked or people just bought it anyway.

I don't know. I thought the person was a girl. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Butterfly's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly's Blog   Butterfly's Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterfly's Blog
Page 1 of 1