The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disturbing Moments?

Go down 
+13
Quasar152
Niya20
Sigma
Phlogiston
GracefulVanity
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
slyjak
crislink
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
Serasia
Jolly Doll
PSuzuki
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am

That is a scary one. The red eyes flashing before every sighting are startling.
Back to top Go down
Niya20
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 pm

the one in the elevator doesn't ..she just kinda comes like: BOO and i was like: o..O ok did you forget to do your nails? is that why you're scaring me? you want to borrow my nail polish?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:37 am

Meh, I don't know much about her nails, but I do know that that freaky beotch could use some conditioner and Aloe Vera skin lotion. I mean, seriously. Her skin is so dry and flaky, and her hair is dull and wiry. I think that's why she's haunting the place.

Keep on bouncin' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:07 pm

[b] Armor15, you know when you said about the girl in the bath tub., are you referring to the hotel room when you're playing as Makoto. You enter the bathroom and see the shadow that's seemingly behind the shower curtain. You pull the shower curtain back and find the item. The shadow on the shower curtain was most likely the scariest moment of the game for me.

I'll also have to try the Girl In Red encounter in the Connection chapter because that's where I am in my playthrough of the game.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:36 pm

When Shin's ghost attacks you and he "licks" you I don't know why but it's pretty... wow... pale
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

When Reiko is trying to catch you in the hospital's corridors... Brrrrr =S
Back to top Go down
ResidentEvil1234
Black Cat
ResidentEvil1234

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 am

The most disturbing moment for me is when you first enter the school as Makoto and the three high school ghosts steal your notepad, phone and flashlight (some of those). You begin in the toilets and if you open one of the doors you can see a ghost hanging from a rope...
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 am

The most desturbing moments was in my 2nd game play yesterday. It's the 3rd time I play it, but I accedently wrote over the finished one >.>

Anyway, I was finished with The Mnemonic Abyss chapter and went on to Rin's first I was walking around the school. I had just got the key from the Junitors Office and I haded to the computer room. But when I was walking there, Rin gasped out a ''huh?'' and as I walked I heard footsteps. And NOT Rin's footstep, it was someone elses! It was like wet foot steps. I paused the game as fast as I could. I was all pale since this was late at night XD I could not walk around there anymore so I just turned it off without saving xD So I must go there again!
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 am

Jolly Doll wrote:
Serasia wrote:
Jolly Doll wrote:
Just curious, has anyone else had the phone in the hotel room ring? Happened to me twice. I think it was triggered because I went back to the hotel after leaving.

I think I have, but just once, and I can't remember what happened or what was said. I should keep a game journal of events so I don't forget.

I know that nothing like the Grudge's "death rattle" or "meoww!" came through though....thankfully. What happened for the two calls you got Jolly Doll?

Nothing. First time I answered and got the dial tone, second time I ignored it. Didn't happen the third playthrough.

It does!? Shocked Well I have never returned to the room after leaving it. I have to try it out xD
Sometimes I hate that room, because I got game over when I should dail the number to the Internet Café. Somehow I dailed wrong and then this Hand came out!!! Shocked It took a while to recover xD Since I tried to hide my face with the Wii remote, but I heard this evil giggle in the remot >w<
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:33 am

Serasia wrote:
I just had a new disturbing moment. Well moments.

Both times were almost the same, though. It was in the school as Rin in her first chapter, after I got the key to the janitor's office and was going upstairs. I thought it was Sadao but he disappeared before I could get a good look at him. I think I was walking upstairs to the third or fourth floor that time.

The second time was when I was going to the fourth floor after I got the text message of the ruined door from Kuroneko, and after Shin transported away. I saw a high school girl standing in the same spot as the man, and she was either the leader of the three high school girls, or the high school girl with the gray and blue uniform (the one you see in the picture on the menu screen desktop and in Calling demo videos).

Her uniform looked darker than usual, so maybe it was the blue and gray uniform girl, but I'm not sure. She was kind of leaning forward, like she was slouching. The man was too. The guy looked more depressed (so maybe it was Sadao), but the girl looked more threatening. I never had that happen before. It was creepy, seeing them just standing there, and it creeped me out the rest of the time I climbed stairs, even though no one was there.

I know this ghost girl that get lost in the stair case while walking up to the 2nd floor (I have the UK verson so I have Ground floor, first and second floor). And where do you find them? Cause I have seen Ken in a classroom (He stands by a desk with one of the codes on). And I think I was Makoto when I saw a shadow on a wall one time. But may it be Ken you saw and not Makoto? I was Rin when I saw Ken
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 am

GracefulVanity wrote:
A bit late to this topic, but a disturbing moment for me was during Makoto's chapter the second time you go into the Salon.

I opened up the locker I got the flashlight from and one of the wig heads was in there staring at me. Even Makoto screamed sdfjlsd Neutral

As well as any the time I dialed a number I just found and a hand came out and killed Rin in the internet cafe.

Does more scary things happen when you play on the finished game? Cause I even heard foot steps while I was walking in the school with Rin O.o;

And I have been victim of this Hand Game Over too in the hotel :c Tried to cover my face with the Wii Remote but I could hear her evil giggling voice anyway x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Moments?   Disturbing Moments? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Moments?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2