The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
Black Kitten
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress

The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...? Empty
PostSubject: The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...?   The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:30 am

ok so heres a thing that makes me wonder...if shin didnt die before makoto got to the geek room (shins room we all assume) then how is it in the abyss to begin w??? i REALLY dont get that! its suppose to be ghosts memories in the abyss and shin had not died yet... hmm...what u guys think...? maybe just a for fun thing that hudson did...? maybe they like anime and shin was the only otaku in the game...?

cat cat cat alien alien alien albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
who_is_sally
Black Kitten
who_is_sally

PostSubject: Re: The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...?   The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:14 pm

I think i understand now, Grudgie. The Abyss isn't based on the memories of ghosts that reside there.

Instead, it is based on the memories of the people that enter the Abyss, dead OR alive. That also explains why Sadao's apartment is in the Abyss.

Maybe it's there not from Sadao's memory, but rather from Makoto's memory of it.

I'm probably not right, but it's a hunch. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...?   The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Hmm...that could be right.

Shin dies pretty early, and when Makoto's in his room, odd stuff happens, like the figurine falling, and the TV. It's the only place that stays lit, too. I'm glad it did.

Maybe it was his memory when he was a ghost, but maybe his room was there before he died, but after he died it started doing that creepy stuff. It's hard to tell though...Makoto got to the one story house right when Reiko was attacking Shin. Events are out of order so it's confusing sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...?   The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Geek Room With Out A Dead Shin...?
Page 1 of 1