The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
Black Kitten
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress

Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:38 am

Me and a colleague ;') of mine were playing Calling one day and while as Makoto in the Mnemonic Abyss we went inside a class room w/ the cat doll in it to save. but...right when we got in there we saw a shadow man and when we got close he disapperared! and while we were in the room we heard a "THU-THUMP" sound! like a heart beat sound! it kept happening after every few seconds! it was really creepy!
Then we searched the room and clicked on things but found nothing! we just kept hear the heart beat sound.
Then after that we went outside the room and searched some more but still found nothing...
We assume that shadow man is just there to scare you but what do you guys think? have you guys seen him, too?

cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:57 pm

I've never had that, but I've heard about it. That's scary, and the heartbeat, too.

Do you remember if the Scare Meter yellow or green? If it was yellow, maybe the heartbeat was from Makoto because he was alert after seeing the shadow. I think you can hear the player's heartbeat sometimes. But maybe not. Either way though it is scary...I was running in the classroom hall as Rin once and a shadow ran across the screen! I didn't run after that xD
Back to top Go down
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
Black Kitten
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 pm

no! the heart meter DIDNT even show up!!! it was just the heart beat sound and it didnt go away until we left the area it started! it was really weird and scary...but that probally it. just there to scare you. kinda like that clown toy in one of the nurses offices, just there to scare you
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm planning to do a run through for GiR encounters...I think I'll try to get extra stuff like the shadow person. If I see him and hear the heartbeat, I'll let you know.

But...wish me luck, because sometimes I can't play Calling all that long...I'm pretty suceptible to scares like that.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 pm

All your guys' discoveries makes me want to play the game again. There are a lot of scares, it seems Smile
Back to top Go down
who_is_sally
Black Kitten
who_is_sally

PostSubject: Colleague, huh? xD   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 am

Well, I'm disappointed to see that not many people have really explored the replay chapters for secrets, Grudgie... I was hoping to get an answer to that, too.

I'm pretty sure the Shadow Man is just there to scare us, but it really was an interesting find! After thinking about it for a while, I came up with this:
Maybe the Shadow Man is actually a former teacher at the school, and the heartbeats we heard weren't actually heartbeats, but heavy footsteps...

My reason for this conclusion? You left out a little bit of information, Grudgie:
upon entering the classroom the Shadow Man was located in, we stood in the doorway when we saw where the black figure was standing. He was standing near a student's desk! Shocked

I'm not sure if this is important, but I also recall another detail. The desk that the Shadow Man was standing next to was one closest to the windows, and had a red handbag hanging from its side.
Maybe he was a teacher who liked to walk around the classroom, making sure that students were doing their work?
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:18 am

Isn't the heart sound caused by the Horror Meter? Because I hear this heart sounds if it's really quiet. And I have seen this Shadow Man too Very Happy Very creepy xD I though it was Ken first, because I've seen him in a classrome too.
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!   Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow/Heart Beat Man!!!
Page 1 of 1