The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS there any cursed websites?

Go down 
+7
ToshiroEnzeru
Hiyori
Cinnamon
wakingdarkness
Rebecca
Eriick
Suzume
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume
Black Kitten
Suzume

IS there any cursed websites? Empty
PostSubject: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm

xD I dunno, I was thinking of Calling and I got to figuring, I wonder if there IS any cursed websites/forums/chatrooms...

What do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
Eriick
Black Cat
Eriick

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:55 pm

I don't think so, but it will be cool.

Like the black page, no link etc. but scary.
And then, Kuroneko!
But no phonecall, that's unrealistic. It's cool!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 pm

I don't know. Fear DOT com was just a movie. I don't see any haunted websites Wink
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:48 pm

It would be pretty epic if their were... I mean... looking into what my job entails I don't have much doubt that should a person have died with such a lingering hatred ... even to a chat room... I honestly can't say that it's not going to happen - that's something my boss would say though XD - sooner or later... It's just really a case of sheer dumb luck if you trip over something like that ... even more luck should you survive the encounter... Unlike some of the characters from "Calling" ... Also, I'd be pretty darn scarred and would probably promptly leave the website if people started talking about rumors involving the dead *has seen way to much in the paranormal field* .... It would still be cool though...
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

It would be cool if there was Smile Unfortunately, that website would be closed in seconds if it were found to be true.

Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm

True enough... I just hope I can get a chance to be on a website like that lmao
Back to top Go down
Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:17 pm

I don't know if this counts as a "cursed" website, but when I lived in Japan, there was a BBS called "Haikyo" where people go to arrange group suicides.. Not sure if it's still up and running though, but that website always scared me. >_<
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:19 pm

That's freaky... 0_0 *thinks about it* Well, the suicide rate in Japan IS up there... especially next to their divorce rate XD I'd be freaked out by that website too... Mainly because of knowing that the people on there aren't going to be among the living much longer >_>
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 am

Do you have a link to that website?
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm

here, here... I want to check it out as well ^w^
Back to top Go down
ToshiroEnzeru
Black Cat
ToshiroEnzeru

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 am

I did some looking and I believe that the site was shut down. However I did come across this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seems that the members on this site talk about problems, death and suicide. I did some research and found out that some members did kill themselves and tried to get others to join them. But mainly the site is for people to talk about what is going on in their life.
Back to top Go down
http://toshiroenzeru.deviantart.com/
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:54 am

woha freaky but cool, thanks for the link...
Back to top Go down
death

death

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Eriick wrote:
I don't think so, but it will be cool.

Like the black page, no link etc. but scary.
And then, Kuroneko!
But no phonecall, that's unrealistic. It's cool!
i have to ask does anyone know how to change the user name?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Username on this website? No, you can't.
Back to top Go down
death

death

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Simon wrote:
Username on this website? No, you can't.
thanks 4 the tip.
Back to top Go down
Geist
Black Kitten

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 pm

There are the viral web sites̩͍̋ͫ̊̅͊̂̓̑͞ for Sadako and Emma Ai.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 pm

The closest to any cursed site I know of is where you can download Jadusabel's notes (TheTruth.txt), which I highly discourage. BEN will haunt you as he does me.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Please stop with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jokes.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:04 am

I'm not joking.

PS: I will not say anything more on the topic of BEN, however. Believe me or no, it's your choice. I hope you don't knock me to a distant planet with the banhammer.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

No, I will not ban you unless you continue the spam, I don't ban people unless they ignore the rules deliberately and repeatedly ignore warnings. Even if you're not joking and it's real, you don't need to bring up the subject in the posts you make. I understand that it's my choice to believe whatever I want, but that is just a hoax that has been proven fake (hence the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). The whole BEN thing is a year old and everybody knows it is fake, and it's getting quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:26 pm

I wish there is a cursed website... but... It won't exist... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS there any cursed websites?   IS there any cursed websites? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS there any cursed websites?
Page 1 of 1