The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Location?

Go down 
+2
Quasar152
Cecelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

Favourite Location? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Location?   Favourite Location? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:19 am

My favourite place in the whole Mnemonic Abyss would either be the music room or the doll room or Reiko's moms appartment. I just like them because you can interact with the instruments, i like the dresses on alot of the dolls and you can really feel the emotion in the appartment. Whats yours? can be any location or room or hallway or whatever in the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Location?   Favourite Location? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:29 am

My favourite place in the entire Mnemonic Abyss is the two story house you visit in the Wandering Chapter. It's my favourite location because of how intense the atmosphere is in that place is!!! You hear footsteps, when you climb the stairs you hear something else in the house apart from you, you look in the altar room and see something vanish and then you climb back up the stairs if you were stupid enough to forget the puzzle piece and a girl ghost creature thing crawls down the stairs. In my opinion, it's scarier than the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
death

death

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Location?   Favourite Location? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 am

Cecelia wrote:
My favourite place in the whole Mnemonic Abyss would either be the music room or the doll room or Reiko's moms appartment. I just like them because you can interact with the instruments, i like the dresses on alot of the dolls and you can really feel the emotion in the appartment. Whats yours? can be any location or room or hallway or whatever in the game Very Happy
my fav location is the hospital& moms apartment i can feel the emotion as well but makoto didnt seem to care. the music got me to! i love how everything is so eerie! i love it, & when you get those letters from reiko on your message board awsome! affraid cat
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Location?   Favourite Location? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:27 pm

I think mine is The Geek Room, The One Story House, The Two Story House (Pretty House!), and The High School (Love their uniforms I wish my school has uniforms like that...)
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Fatal_Call
Black Kitten
Fatal_Call

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Location?   Favourite Location? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

The answer is pretty obvious.
I love ALL the locations.
Back to top Go down
RinKagura
Black Kitten
RinKagura

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Location?   Favourite Location? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Well, let's start off with the place i don't like ... THE SCHOOL! Ughh, i hate the school! I don't like Mika, Mai, or Kumi. Other then that, i have no idea why else i hate the school. I just do. Haha.
My 2 favourites would be the hospital, and Jun Kondo's house. Jun Kondo's house is filled with a bunch of dolls which some people would consider creepy, but i like Japanese dolls and have some myself = ) (But don't worry - I'm not an obsessive creepy collector like Jun) ... and as for the hospital ... I have no idea why i like it. There are many memories there and i guess i enjoy finding all of Kyoko's diaries and discovering everything that happened while everybody was alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Location?   Favourite Location? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Location?
Page 1 of 1