The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koroshite

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:27 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Dylan
I bought calling a couple of days ago and I went through the first part of the game. I really enjoyed Ju-on the Grudge for the Wii, but it was way to short. A couple of days later I ran into this game but I didn't buy it.
I read some stuff on the internet and I became really interested so I bought it 2 weeks later.
It's not as scary as the grudge, but it has a couple of creepy moments and the random sounds and shadows and things falling of appearing in front of the screen do scare me sometimes.

I found this forum through gamefaqs I think and I hope I'll have a lot of fun discussing the game here Smile

BTW: I have a question about a ghost here. Namely the woman with the red eyes from the toilet stall in the school. Who is she, will it be explained, and is she the same one as the ghost in the bathtub and the one crawling down the stairs in the 2-story house?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi Dylan! Welcome to the forum! if you browse enough you'll know that the woman with red eyes, in a red dress, is the girl in red. Sometimes referred to as the woman in red Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Kuromiya Hospital-
Jump to: