The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your scariest nightmare?

Go down 
+4
DeathPiccollecter
Sootica
Cinnamon
Quasar152
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

Your scariest nightmare? Empty
PostSubject: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 pm

What do you think is the scariest nightmare you've ever had?

My scariest nightmare was when I was watching a movie. There were these people (I think there were two of them, I can't remember) on a spaceship and suddenly they were transported out of the ship and were in this place. Then you watched them get cut open and tortured by this man!!!
The next day at school I had to write about a dream or nightmare (talk about luck) and then when I got my work back my teacher said it was similiar to an episode of Star Trek!!!

That's my scariest nightmare, more violent than scary though.

Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 am

I have nightmares where I'm stalked and then inevitably killed, but mainly not shown when I die.

For example, I had a dream where my family was in this hallway, and this woman came to the door and I knew she was going to kill everybody...so my dad stayed in the hallway and my mom and sister tried to escape through the bathroom window, but then the woman got to my dad and killed him (I could hear his screams) and I knew I wouldn't get out of the window in time to escape, so the dream ended.

Another scary nightmare was when I was being chased by a serial killer in a department store who threw a blade at me and when I knew it was going to hit me, I woke up.

Strangely, I wake up when I realize that I will die in the dream...I also heard that the scariest dreams are lucid dreams that you cannot control.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:01 am

All of those nightmares sound really scary...

This really weird thing happened to me last night when I was sleeping. I woke up, about 5:00 in the morning, and suddenly this image of a scary clown/alien thing peeking around my bedroom door flashed in my face. From that moment, I never moved an inch until I knew it was safe to get up because other people in my family were doing stuff around the house. Not really a nightmare, but still...

I think it might have happened because the night before I was watching a Bermuda Triangle documentary on You-Tube and in the related videos there was a video about a real life alien sighting... that looked like the thing I saw in the image.
Back to top Go down
Sootica

Sootica

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 pm

My scariest nightmare?? Well, I have to explain some stuff for you to understand this.
When I was about 3 - 5 years old I lived in a cottage that was right next to my Grandmothers cottage. Both of them were haunted but my Grans was worse. Accoring to my mother I used to sit on the stairs in my Grans house and talk to someone. Apparently that someone was an old lady with a walking stick that used to trip people up on the stairs.
Now the nightmare,
My scariest nightmare is when I am in this strange little hallway in a cottage. The carpet is blue and the walls are grey and cracked. I start walking down the hall and I see some stairs so I go up them. I get in to a room with red tiles on the wall and there is a white cat sitting on the floor. It says to me: "You need to wake up." and then runs off. I then look around and see im in a room with white walls, a blue carpet and two beds with black and white sheets. I look out a window in this room and an old woman with a walking stick is outside the house. She looks up at me and laughs and then enters the house. I hear her walking around in the house and then I hear her come up the stairs. She keeps saying: "I know you're there... Come out sweetie... i just want to talk..." and then she comes into the room I'm in and raises the walking stick she goes to hit me with it and then I wake up.
I had this three times and she kept getting closer to hitting me each time. When I told my mother about this she told me about the lady on the stairs and that all the rooms exept the last were in my Grans house. The last one was mine and my sisters current bedroom and the white cat was my Grans cat and she was my favourite. She died a week before I had the first dream.

Creepy...
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:11 pm

My scariest nightmare is when some strange person came to my house and entire family like my sister, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents were murdered in my house and I was the only one alive. the murder came to me and I ran away because I don't want to die. I used my flashlight because it was very dark. I grabbed the knife and without looking I stabbed the murderer but he was still alive I cried like crazy when I saw my favorite cousin lying on the floor I hugged my dead cousin and then he stabbed me.
Thank god it's just a dream pale
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:43 pm

I had a nightmare very recently.
I was in my old house which was my Step-dad's PMQ (Personal Military Quarters) and my step-dad and I were having a fight. It escalated and then there was nothing. Later my step-dad passes away (He died of a Heart Attack the day after a fight we had had in Real Life >>) and I'm at his viewing and he looks there like he did then, but, he gets out of his casket and attacks me and that's normally when I wake up because my aunt or uncle has dumped water on me to stop my screaming =.=; I talked to my mother about it and she thinks it's guilt over something... I'm thinking my subconscious is telling me something... That or my step-dad is haunting me from beyond the grave... Either way the nightmare was really bad.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 am

Expect some pretty crazy stuff, people, because this is a guy who's mind is almost totally warped from horror.
That, and the song "My Dream's but a Drop of Fuel for a Nightmare" (look it up, it's good)

I am alone in my flat. Nothing unusual, since Mum works during the day. I go out to the living room to watch T.V. or play some games. I turn on the T.V., and all I get is static. Annoyed, I change the channels repeatedly. Eventually, I come to channel 444 (I actually don't get that channel. I don't even know if it exists), and all there is is a black screen, I sit for a while, enthralled by the darkness. The world around me begins to shift, going from my boring flat to a room reminescant of Otherworld from Silent HIll. I find myself unable to wrench my eyes from the screen, even as mosters begin pulling themselves out of the walls and begin coming at me. Eventually, I tear my eyes away from the screen, and see the world. I suddenly have a knife in hand, only as I look to examine it, it gets covered in blood, pouring from the tip down to the hilt, running up my arm, covering my whole body. I begin to scream, but the blood soon covers my mouth and I begin to drown in it. After I drown in the blood, the scene changes. Now I am in a room filled with mirrors. That actually makes me a little frightened in real life, as I have eisoptrophobia, which is fear of mirrors. Slowly, one by one, they begin to shatter, until only one is left. I approch it (quite counter-character, am I right?), and see myself slowly get covered in blood-red lines. I scream for a few seconds before the lines tighten and obliterate me. One final time, the scene changes. I am falling, far, in perpetual motion. As I'm about to hit the ground, I suddenly, unexplainably, teleport back high in the sky. However, it isn't long before I notice that I'm getting closer and closer to the ground each time. As I fall faster and faster, I know that I will die soon, for how else could this end? When I'm on the lap that I was certain would be my last, the ground opens like a mouth and swallows me. I fall, getting digested by the world all the way, to the core of the planet. I suddenly stop, without injury. I drift to the ground on my feet, and breat a sigh of relief, thinking that it's over. Then I notice the planets digestive juices seeping into the chamber, with greater and greater momentum. Before long, I am totaly dissintigrated.

I've had that nightmare ten times.
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 am

my scariest nightmare was about a year ago i think. I was in my house and it was dark and no one was in the house at first. I walked around and there were trails of blood that lead to the bathroom so i followed them to the bathroom and in the bathtub i find a foot, just a foot that had been cut off a body. i freak out and run to my room and in the corner i find my brother covered in blood, with s knife, without one of his feet. So i ask him what happened to his foot and he says he cut it off because it was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Um i have had alot but most of them involve guns, knives, murdur, bondage, etc.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:57 am

KiiraChaan wrote:
bondage

Uh....I hope you don't mean that type of bondage.
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Simon.... Yea thats why its a nightmare to me.............its weird D:
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

So wait not the chains and whips bondage but the I'll tie u up and torture u bondage.
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Kinda like both i guess. there was this one time that i had i dream i was chained to a king size bed and was covered in blood with a demon on me...
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Awww that is a nightmare lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your scariest nightmare?   Your scariest nightmare? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your scariest nightmare?
Page 1 of 1