The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axmann

Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D) Empty
PostSubject: Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D)   Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm

...I'm extremely aggitated that it's took me this long to find a suitable solution to my predicament.

Well, to put it simply, I wanted Kumi's exact ringtone really bad, and I've even gone so far as to go through each entire sound file on the disc. I found 3 snippets of her ringtone, but alone, they do not sound like her ringtone at all. I am almost 100% positive the game puts the 3 audio files together itself in some codified way so no one could rip the song off of the disc.

I've found a couple videos on youtube claiming to be the ringtone, but none of them sound like Kumi's exact ringtone...

I'm honestly getting desperate.
Back to top Go down
erika

PostSubject: Re: Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D)   Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:56 pm

So am I.
I want it and I've been looking for it everywhere...
I even tried in a calling facebook page... but nobody knows where to find it... the only information I've got is that is a version of Canon in D but that's not new...
However if I ever find it or at least have a clue where to look for it I will inmediately post it here...
Until that moment comes... we'll just have to keep searching
Back to top Go down
Reiko Asagiri89

Reiko Asagiri89

PostSubject: Re: Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D)   Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 pm

i dont know sweetie ive been looking for that ringtone too and there is one because my friend has this phone a ZTE that i used when i got my replacement phone and her ZTE had that same song just like Kumi's no lie but i just cant find it anywhere. i know youtube has it on there and i found it for download but it keeps saying song not there, i dont know why songs from certain games have to be so hard to find you know. but i have a friend who has this friend thats going to hack and make the soundtrack and i will send it your way if he does this for me Smile oh i got rin's ringtone but not Kumi's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D)   Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumi Ota's Ringtone (Canon in D)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Calling :: Calling Wii-
Jump to: