The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
supersonicffvii

supersonicffvii

hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan Empty
PostSubject: hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan   hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 am

hey i just joined today but i have been visiting this site. i heard of calling through nintendo magazine i'm not a big fan of horror games but i was interested mainly cause it was a real scare experience unlike most games where you kill things. when i got calling the moment i started i was scared (mainly cause i was pausing repeatedly to set up the game for me then bowler hat girl appeared) but the game is fun. anyway i hope i can make many friends here and hope nobody hates me as well see you around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan   hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Well, welcome to the Black Page. I promise, you won't get sucked into the Mnemonic Abyss.
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan   hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 pm

I love this game but i'm always to scared to play it so im still at the school level im such a wimp i really wanna play it but it always plagues me with nightmares even now months after playing it i'm still scared wenever im in a room alone lol anyone else have this problem?? i think this game permanently scarred me but its sooooo funnn
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan   hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
supersonicffvii

supersonicffvii

PostSubject: Re: hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan   hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

thank you all for the warm welcome Razz

Hey simon if you see this sorry about the post i did this morning i was actually scared because i read the rules after the post it won't happen again i promise
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan   hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm

??? Why would you be scared? It was just a harmless mistake which happens to everyone. Unless you're ignoring the rules and double posting constantly (which is annoying because it takes time and space to edit those posts), you shouldn't have a problem. I'm not a tyrannical ruler hell-bent on banning anyone who double posts. You sound like I'm threatening you with your life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan   hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan Empty

Back to top Go down

hey i just joined but am a long time calling fan
Page 1 of 1