The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ghost Debate

Go down 
+13
Quasar152
ToshiroEnzeru
Phlogiston
Aqua
Charlotte Butterfly
Asher
Butterfly
Serasia
Rebecca
Yoyoenix91
starbuttondanii
Jolly Doll
Cinnamon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes
The Ghost Debate - Page 2 Vote_lcap96%The Ghost Debate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 96% [ 24 ]
No
The Ghost Debate - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%The Ghost Debate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

The Ghost Debate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:55 pm

I couldn't follow a ghost either. Or if I did, I'd make sure he/she was going to all well-lit places where there were lots of people (for some reason maybe only we could see the ghost and would just look like we were going somewhere). XD

That flower avatar is really pretty; it's like a lily.

You're all welcome ^_^ I'm glad you like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Haha I learned from Fatal Frame 3 NOT to follow a ghost.

As Rei Kurosawa said, "If you follow the dead, you can't come back."
Back to top Go down
Asher
Black Cat
Asher

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:48 am

Hahaha. Well yeah, I certainly wouldn't follow a ghost like in Fatal Frame! If I ever saw a real one, though, I'd have to. If they looked normal, not all freaky and ominous, that is. I kind of imagine real ghosts would look pretty normal, considering, and they'd just want me to help them out somehow. It seems the more normal and nice-looking a ghost looks, the less likely they are to curse you and toss you into the world in-between.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:22 am

I think that brings out a very nice topic to discuss. Why in some books, movies, games and such, ghosts appear as if they just came out of war and in others ghosts appear to e completely normal? I mean if an old lady died of old age and nothing else why would her ghost apear as if she'd been tortured?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:04 am

If I ever saw a fully visible anomoly of some sort, I would pull my camera out and shoot. Fatal Frame.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:40 am

Question: Do you think the camera would really save the image of the ghost or would it just be some kind of blurr?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:21 am

I believe that it would come out as a blur or something not very accurate at depicting something paranormal, maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Then why even other to take the photo? Although it would be interesting to keep it as a reminder that sush things do exist
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:13 pm

There doesn't have to be a point in everything, that's like saying "What's the point in playing an instrument if you're not going to go big?" It would be very interesting having a photo of an anomaly of some sort, and as well as a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:56 pm

That's a nice view towards life! flower
I wonder if ghosts are nice.? There are so many people that end their lives like Reiko... Or even in a worse way.
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Black Kitten
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I just cast a vote, I believe in ghosts, mostly based on experiences I've had.

I think some ghosts are nice, and others are cruel... It would just depend on how they died and what their mindset was when they did die.
Back to top Go down
Phlogiston
Black Kitten
Phlogiston

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:42 pm

There's this awesome TV show called "Dark Tales of Japan" that tells several ghost stories based on people's own experiences.
I recommend watching some of the videos if you like this kind of thing. cherry

YouTube channel below --
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ToshiroEnzeru
Black Cat
ToshiroEnzeru

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:33 pm

I believe in ghosts for a while now. I have my own paranormal group, we try to collect evidence of the supernatural.
Back to top Go down
http://toshiroenzeru.deviantart.com/
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 am

Serasia wrote:
Simon wrote:
Creepy Pasta is awesome! I just submitted a story there, it's called "The Man with the Long Neck", and if it's accepted, I'l feel very warm inside Smile

That story was scary, I remember reading it.

I haven't heard of Creepy Pasta, I think I'll check it out though.

The Man With the Long Neck? There is a monster in Japanese mythology that can stretch his/her neck out to really long distances and only comes out at night. It's called Rokuro Kubi. Rokuro Kubi's mostly a prankster but some Rokuro Kubi are dangerous, and there's a monster that detaches its head and the head flies around attacking people at night.

Whenever I babysit my parents' friend's kid, I normally don't like going in the basement. It gives me a creepy feeling. Maybe because there was a spider on the stairs there once, or just because it's a basement, or because I'm not used to being in the house even if I babysit there a lot. I think I'm right in saying that basements freak a lot of people out just because they're dark or cold or something. :/ But I feel randomly nervous in places like the kitchen and entrance area, for some reason. I also worry some weird person will come to the house. I would be a super-protective and worried parent, I think.

Yoyoenix91 wrote:
I have a friend who largely believes that all things mystical and magical might have had, or still have some basis in the today's society. Big fan of the Kitsune, he is. I'm also convinced his house, for being a new, modern home, is haunted. I feel... at an unease, whenever I'm in his kitchen. I constantly look outside his window, up at his neighbor's roof... I just feel like something is watching me, all the time. ._.;

I love Kitsune! Especially Inari the fox god cat I just did a presentation in my Japanese culture class about Japanese monsters, and I talked about foxes. In that same class, one of my classmates did a presentation on Japanese dolls and he used The Calling (he downloaded Japanese version and I'm envious lol) for an example of Japanese dolls. Yesterday, I snuck into a classroom that had another Japanese class, and he was showing The Calling again. I was sitting in the hall waiting for my class and I heard Shin's cell phone ringing and recognized it so I went in. Both of the Japanese teachers said the game was really good practice for Japanese. Sorry for my really long post!

How big was the spider on the stairs? I love spiders so that's why I'm asking. Anyone seen Eight Legged Freaks?
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 am

Yeah I think so, at night I heard a ghost while I was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 pm

I know for a fact that ghosts exist because of a history of experiences with them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I don't know if this is a "Scary" story, and I'm sure there's a logical explanation for it... But I have this doll our family has owned since my mom was a child, and I was a child. It's eyes used to be blue, but over the years it's eyes have turned reddish/pink, a demonic-looking color, and it's pupils pure red. One of it's eyes is bluer than the other, which is rather odd... I can take a picture if I get a request.

Also, by the way, this doll is hollow. Apparently, hollow dolls were used for containing spirits in old times. Odd, huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

Take a picture, please Smile I'd very much want to see that!
Back to top Go down
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Take a picture, please Smile I'd very much want to see that!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you are.
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:55 pm

well i do believe and i am sure my moms room is haunted becuz first the door opened on its own and second i left my phone in there to record some audio and all the tvs were off and such and i listened to recoring after words and alot of crazy crap was recorded and such...... im scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Debate   The Ghost Debate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghost Debate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum :: Off Topic :: Mnemonic Abyss-
Jump to: