The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share Scary Stories!

Go down 
+12
MioAmakura
Hiyori
Quasar152
wakingdarkness
Niya20
Keiro
Jolly Doll
Charlotte Butterfly
Serasia
Rebecca
Butterfly
Cinnamon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:17 am

Oh, wow. I'm glad I brought it up; that's it. Scary!

The red eyes part is like the Girl in Red encounter I saw; I looked at the colored fan in the one-story house and her face flashed onscreen like the cat does or other ghosts. I thought I would have to click the fan (with the explore icon) before she showed up but nope just approaching the fan does the trick! Smile

I put some pictures of the encounter in the picture bank. One is of her, and it's really dark, but not too bad I think. I finally took a picture of her on my own (others I got, but were screenshots....I hope that's legal).
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

It's legal as long as you don't claim them as yours... I think.
Spooky story, wonder what started it. Since we're in the hotels theme, I might as well tell one ^_^ I'll have to tell it on my own since I can't find it.

There was a couple of newly weds that went to spend their honey moon week at a hotel, when they got to their room the wife noticed a horrible smell, they searched for it's source but found nothing.
The next morning they went to the counter to complain about it, unfortunately the rest of the rooms were already being used but the person in charge (forgot the name) told the couple that they should go somewhere for the day and the hotel would send someone to clean the room.
When the couple came back, already night, the room was cleaner but the smell was still there. Angry, they went to the counter to once again complain. The person in charge though it was strange and the three of them decided to search the room completely.
The couple and the person got shocked by finding out that beneath the beds were two boddies hidden.

And I thing that's it... Sorry for any mistakes I have (not english) ^^'
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Creepy. I've heard that one too on a show called "Urban Legends". It would explain the legend then talk about it and tell if it was true or false.

One ghost story or legend I've heard a few times is about Resurrection Mary. This story ties in with the "Vanishing Hitch Hiker" legends, if anyone has heard about those, too.

This story is popular in Chicago, where people have reported picking up a woman who needed a ride only to have her vanish, or somethings float right through the car door. Other times, the person would take directions from the passenger, only to realize at the end of the trip that they had driven to the graveyard. Sometimes drivers would report seeing a woman in front of the cemetery gates leaping in front of their car and passing through it.

The woman passenger is called Resurrection Mary, and stories about her date back to the 1930s of Chicago. Supposedly she was at a ballroom dance with her partner, got in an argument with him, and stormed out to walk home. On the way home she was hit by a car and killed, and ever since then, she has appeared asking for a ride. Some details about her are the same: she has blond hair, a shawl, dancing shoes, or a small purse. All of the stories have her vanishing or directing someone who picked her up to Resurrection Cementary (which is where she got her name).

There are more modern versions that have the elements of the Resurrection Mary story, but don't actually include Mary. One is a man picks up a young woman with a shawl (reminiscent of the older stories) and follows directions about her destination, which is her parents' house. When the man stops to let her out, he notices that only her shawl is in the back seat. The man goes to the parents' house to tell them what happened, and when he shows them the shawl, the parents become upset and tell him that their daughter was killed in a car accident, and that she always wore that shawl. They'll show him a picture of the young woman which makes the driver realize he just drove her ghost around.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Well there's the reason why everyone says it's dangerous to pick or give rides to strangers... Oh well.
I think there was an episode on Supernatural that was really close to that one, a guy would pick a girl in white and she'd give him instructions, ut would end up crashing and throwing the car off the ridge, with himself inside.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:10 pm

I know, seriously. I was thinking "Sigh...should he be doing that....?"

In all the "Vanishing Hitchhiker" stories I've heard, it's usually a male driver picking up a female passenger, too, so the guy isn't that concerned about picking her up I think. Be he regretted it later though 'cause he picks up a ghost.

Having a ghost in the car is better than driving off a cliff, though, by a lot. That's an ending to the legend I haven't heard before. I haven't seen Supernatural before, either. I think I'll try looking for it. I used to watch a show called "Mostly True Stories, Urban Legends" but I haven't seen it in a while. Either we don't get that channel anymore or they took the show off the air. Sucks, because it was a pretty good show.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:47 pm

I tend to love these kind of shows, I recommed only the first season of Supernatural though, after that it becomes to Buffy-like, not that I have anything against it, but I'm more interested in one episode, one urban legend, one explanation.
By the way, has anyone heard of an uran legend actually proved to be true?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:26 pm

I like them too Smile And I think I actually have seen an episode of Supernatural. It was where the two guys were trying to find and stop a ghost (that people thought was an angel) that was making people go on murdering sprees.

I heard something on the "Mostly True Stories" show. After each legend, they have a little mini-trivia thing. A true one was about a guy (they gave his name but I forgot it) was demonstrating shatter-proof windows in a tall building, jumped against them, broke through and he fell and died. That one is more sad than freaky or supernatural, though.

I can't remember any others right off the bat....I have heard that the one about a kid dying because he ate pop rocks and then drank soda isn't true, though.

An urban legend on "Mostly True Stories"--it's false--was about a guy who's in Mexico. He sees a really nice cactus and wants to buy it, even though you can't take plants across the border. But he loves it and buys it for a ton of money, and smuggles it across the border. He gets it back to his home without getting caught. One day he's watering the cactus with a spray bottle and it shakes. He's freaked out, and sprays it again. It shakes again. He calls a plant expert (botanist, Sarah, botanist....lol) and explains what's happening, and they tell him to get out of the house right away. He does, and soon some guys in suits come to his house. The botanist comes with a Biohazard truck behind him and they all get out of their vehicles. The Biohazard guys are dressed in protective gear and get the cactus out onto the street. Then, without warning, they burn the cactus with blowtorches. After the cactus finishes burning, the man sees a bunch of giant tarantulas. The plant control guys tell him that they had been nesting in the cactus and they would have burst out of the cactus soon if it hadn't been burned. But tarantulas don't live in cactus, and they have water in them, anyway. There have been spiders in shipments of bananas though, I believe.

It's kind of a moral story, and one that shows the fear of unknown items that could be dangerous, kind of like the porcelain dolls. It also seems to want to get the point across that smuggling is bad....what do they know? XD LOL just kidding.

Is it okay to put a video or a video link to Youtube here? I found the episode about the cactus and they explain it better than me.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Wow! Interesting legend.

It makes me remember one about a girl whose mother was tired of taking care of her long hair so she braided teh childs hair and left it alone, after a week or so (can't remember the actual time) the lil girl started complaining about an headache, she complained and complained until the mother finally took her to the hospital, there the doctor unbraided the hair and they saw a nest of spiders there, aparently they were eating the girl's hair (freaky). Of course it has proven to be false.

Which makes me remember about another one, it's about this lady who licks the envelopes (sp?) to close them and one day she get's cut on her tong.
After some time she noticesa bump growing where she got the cut and went to the doctor to see what it was, the doctor cut the bump and from the inside came a cockroach (sp?) (it might have een another bug).
When the lady got cut a little egg had dropped inside and the bug had grown in the tong, once again false (of course).
But I really don't advide people to lick envelopes, no one knows what kind of things is in that glue or where the paper has been.
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Yesterday I was discussing with a friend ghosts and since he is Mexican I brought up Le Llorona.

La Llorona was a woman who had two sons. On day she discovered that her husband had cheated. So she drowned her children. The version my friend told me.

Another version is that she fell in love with a man. Fearing that he would reject her because she had children she drowned them. In the end he rejected her anyway. Now she wanders the riverside looking for her lost children, she snatches any children she comes across.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Ack scary...

I heard a story from Argentina, I think, about a woman who wandered around and would catch people and kill them, but if you threw mustard seeds at her, she would stop for a minute and the person could run away. I did a report on her a long time ago for class but I can't remember more details now...and I haven't found much about her on the internet so far. Maybe I'll find a book of urban legends somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:08 pm

My school library has many books with scary stories. One of them was really interesting!
It was about a mister who bought a painting with a house in it, surrounded by the woods.
And there was a story to the house. I'll post the story later if you don't mind, I can't seem to find it now... ^^'
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

I hope you do post the story later, I'm curious now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Butterfly
Black Cat
Charlotte Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yay! I couldn't find an online version of it, and since it's pretty long it would've feel weird to put it here so it's on my blog. Don't bother to try to read the rest ^^' It's in Portuguese. Also don't bother to comment, since I will be deleting the post in 3 or 4 weeks from now...

Please enjoy it, it's not mine, I didn't make it up, and I have to say it, the story's not real.
Sad, because it was really interesting and worthwhile a full research on it.
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:28 pm

There was an urban legend that I remember reading about. It was a guy who picked up a women somewhere in france. It explained she was very pretty and had a red ribbon around her neck. She claimed she couldnt go home or something of the sort so he took her to his apartment becuase he was only a tourist. He happened to spend the night with her. The next morning he woke up and when he went to wake her up she was unresponsive so he shook her and her head fell off =D She was a fatality from the guillitine. (sorry for the horrible spelling).

That one I found kinda interesting cause after so many people were killed by getting their head chopped off the nobles would hold balls in which they wore ribbons around their neck.

And ofcourse I heard about a hitchhiker story in which the spirit does not end up leaving you alone until you have died.

If I remember anymore I will post them =3

Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Read this sentence out loud:

Hello Molly.

If you did so, you are safe. I you didn't read it out loud, Molly is safe.

In your head.
Back to top Go down
Niya20
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 am

well here's a little personal experience

I was staying over at a friend's place for an early christmas party
there were 5 people in total making it a total of 3 girls and 2 boys in the party(not including my friend's parents and relatives since they went to bed quite early) we would be sleeping in the shed in the yard but as we were watching a movie we(The three girls) Had to go to the bathroom, but it was really dark so our friend pretty much lead us back to his house( like him at the front,then me and the other two walking in a row) once we were in the house it was easier to orientate myself and we followed him to the hallway where the bathroom was, one of the other girls went first but as she went i noticed something come down the stairs a tall, male figure,mind you the father was still upstairs and asleep(This also cause only one other person saw the figure anf my other friend sensed him) He stood behind me and touched my shoulder thus freaking me out so much that I nearly literally jumped into the arms of a friend of mine, I was getting used to seeing spirits but not getting touched by them, Now in present time the apparition no longer haunts his house though, we got rid of it which was pretty good since I was so scared from that event that my friend had to carry me back all the way to the shed where the other guy was XD
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Charlotte Butterfly wrote:
Mind if I jump in? =D
Winchester Mystery House? Heard of it somewhere... Isn't it that house built by a woman who feared some hunting ghosts? I heard even the bathroom's doors had windows... Creepy! I wonder if it was only fear that drew her to build it? Read somewhere that the house if full of twists and dead ends, don't remember why though.
I don't know if you know or not but the scariest urban legend I've heard of was the one about the little china doll. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Another thing, I don't know if it's just to creep me out but my mom used to tell me that sometimes when the family gathered in my grandmothers house in the living room, they'd hear the books in the basement be moved around, when everyone was in the living room.
And that there were times when I would go down the stairs with her, turn around and just wave a no one up there.
I don't really think my grand mothers house was haunted (the house is now too old to live in anyways), but a lot of people died in it.

I've heard of that case... I really don't wanna go there *has very poor directional sense* haha but if the job takes me their... well, I'll stay close to the people that actually have a sense of, direction... Though I think she was afraid of something... It's possible that she was hiding something... Or trying to keep something in... Maybe it should be burned down... But that would suck... because then we wouldn't have that to scare us anymore XD .... And on the "China Doll" thing... creepy... mainly because everyone calls me Sam and my hair is an off brown blonde... thank gosh my eyes are blue though XD
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 pm

I live near there. People think it's out in the middle no where, but there are busy roads, an AMC theatre, and an entire shopping center just surrounding it. It's in the middle of the city.

This one was sent to me.

"If you go to a grave, and take the dirt and rub it on your eyes, you will tempoorarily be allowed to see into the otherside."

Apparently this is from the movie "The Eye 10" Smile Anyone want to try?
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 pm

There's a graveyard about three blocks from where I live currently... It's right beside my old elementary school, I can already kinda tell it's false because I used to run away from people into it (I am a wuss when it comes to people =P) and I tripped loads of times and landed on my face where people's finial resting places would be XD ... Though ... I don't think I'll be rubbing grave dirt in my eyes anytime soon lol
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:42 pm

I know a scary story. There's a forest that I've heard of. At the edge of the forest is an abandoned swimming pool. Some say a boy drowned there. They also say that if you go to this forest at night you'll see him and his parents. Spooky!!!
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:26 pm

That IS spooky XD I want to see this ... But I probably would chicken out XD
Back to top Go down
Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am

Simon wrote:
Read this sentence out loud:

Hello Molly.

If you did so, you are safe. I you didn't read it out loud, Molly is safe.

In your head.

oh my gosh!! who is Molly? and why is she in my head? >o<
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Well I'm thinking a whole load of perverted things right now. Molly's sorry she's in my head Wink

Last edited by Simon on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wakingdarkness
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:43 pm

aha Poor Molly... She's stuck in my head too and I have quite a trap system for characters I make there XD She's defiantly not safe in my head right now XD
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:37 am

Molly is in my head? Not possible, I can see her lying next to my desk and she is sleeping.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share Scary Stories!   Share Scary Stories! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share Scary Stories!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next