The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl in Red Locations

Go down 
+8
who_is_sally
Kuroneko
crislink
starbuttondanii
Butterfly
PSuzuki
Cinnamon
slyjak
12 posters
AuthorMessage
slyjak
Black Cat

Girl in Red Locations Empty
PostSubject: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Not sure if this deserves a sticky, but there are 8-9 locations where you find the girl in red. As I mentioned below I don't think #5 of the list below is her, but it's worth it to see anyway. Below are all her locations. So what is she exactly? Some say she is Makoto's secret lover. She appears in the Mnemonic abyss because she is be a part of someone's memory but who's? Is she just an easter egg or what? Or is she after YOU the player? It's up to you to decide but only Hudson knows the real answer.

One more IMPORTANT NOTE. If you played the game and missed one of her locations. Load your save file and you'll start off at the Mnemonic Abyss chapter. Be sure to visit the location you missed AND all the locations you already saw otherwise you will not get any new envelopes!

1. In school as Makoto in Mnemonic abyss chapter. Go to second floor. Go to dead end on right side of map. You'll see some graffiti in red at the dead end. Look at it and turn around to see her.

2. In Awakening chapter the second time you play as Rin in the school. Go to second floor and girl's restroom. The last stall will open automatically. Go in and flush toilet and turn around. Look up to see girl looking at you from next stall.

3. As Makoto in the Remnants chapter go to 4th floor. Go in the room with the partially broken door. Pick up your notepad from floor and samsara magazine from desk then before going outside, look at the cracked window of the door. Look through and toward the right side to see her.

4. In the Wandering chapter the second time through as Rin. When you are in the 2 story house, on the first floor go to the end of the hallway before going upstairs, past the bathroom. Look at the colorful fan on the wall. Turn around to see her.

Probably not 5. The Japan Wiki lists this as her but I don't think so and I don't think you get a letter in your mailbox for this. In the 2 story house after you went upstairs and come back downstairs with the candle. You'll get a cuscene, Then try going up again and a weird ghost creature will come down but not attack you. Go to the first floor bathroom. And there's another door in the bathroom leading to the bathtub. You'll see a ghost head that looks like the girl in red but probably isn't.

6. As Makoto in the Connection chapter. When you are in the hospital basement. Go all the way down the hallway to the dead end then turn around to see her.

7. This was the trickiest. As Rin in the Lamentation chapter after you get the key to the second floor nurse's station and go there a scene will occur where the director of the hospital and nurse come with a stretcher and say bring the patient back to their room. Just avoid them by moving behind the nurse's station. When they disappear. Head to the elevator. Try and open it, but it will open partially. Look in the opening. You'll see a vortex type thing. When you press the B button to leave she pops out and scares the bejeezus out of you.

8. Last one is in the Curse chapter as Makoto. When you are in Sadao's studio apartment pick up the cellphone near TV and look at Sadao's picture. His computer should go on, but DON'T INTERACT WITH IT YET! Go in the bathroom. Close the door completely and flush the toilet. Turn around to leave. Then when you freeze look at toilet and see blood drip in. You'll then look up to see her more scarier than ever.

9. Thanks to LilRox on Gamefaqs.com for this one. After you have gotten all the previous locations. You should have 6 red envelopes in your wii inbox. Go to the title screen of the game and you should see a large red envelope in the background. Touch it and she makes her encore appearance. After this check your Wii inbox and you'll see the 7th and final letter!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 pm

I'll make it a Sticky. Thanks for the topic.
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:28 pm

I had an encounter like #2, but I did not get any red letter. Did I do something wrong, or is this supposed to be something else when the girl looks over the stall at you?
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Simon wrote:
I'll make it a Sticky. Thanks for the topic.
Thanks for the sticky. Smile

@PSuzuki- I'll try and explain it in more detail. When you play as Rin in the Awakening chapter for the second time in the school make sure you go to the 2nd floor girl's bathroom and go to the very last stall. It will open automatically. Close the door and flush the toilet and try to leave. You should go into caution mode and look up toward next stall to get it.

If you still didn't receive the red envelope, I think I know why you didn't receive it. In your last playthrough, the number of times you saw the red girl in your previous playthrough don't carry over, but the envelopes you got from that playthrough are still in your inbox. So basically to start receiving red envelopes again make sure to find her in more locations than you did in your previous playthroughs.

Hope this makes sense. If not, let's say you find her 4 times in your first playthrough and get 4 red envelopes. To get another red envelope make sure to find her 5 or more times in your next playthrough, that means going to all the locations you already saw her in you previous playthrough and seeing her again.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 am

I got all of the locations! YES! And I finally got the last envelope Very Happy

Now it's time to ditch this and play some Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:23 am

Butterfly wrote:
I got all of the locations! YES! And I finally got the last envelope Very Happy

Now it's time to ditch this and play some Pokemon.

Gotta catch 'm all!
Back to top Go down
crislink

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:00 pm

i tried to get the other letters using this forum complete saves, but i got here and nothing arrived on my wii desktop ---- maybe will not work with complete saves?
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:52 pm

The letters only show up the FIRST time you find the Lady In Red locations as Makoto (Rin does not get letters, but finding the LIR still counts.). Because the forum saves are "complete", your Wii may be counting them as already having been done, so no red letters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The listings at the bottom of the wiki entry all worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Kuroneko
-
-
Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:28 pm

you should it said it earlier im in the hospital with Rin already... Sleep
Back to top Go down
who_is_sally
Black Kitten
who_is_sally

PostSubject: Only Makoto???   Girl in Red Locations EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm

How is it that there are six of the red letters (not counting the 'final' letter) total, when you only listed four times where the Girl in Red appears to Makoto? Didn't you say that you only get letters when she appears to Makoto? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
slyjak
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 pm

who_is_sally wrote:
How is it that there are six of the red letters (not counting the 'final' letter) total, when you only listed four times where the Girl in Red appears to Makoto? Didn't you say that you only get letters when she appears to Makoto? I don't understand.
You get letters from both the sightings with both Makoto and Rin. So every encounter I listed except the 5th one, which is probably not the girl in the red dress WILL give you a letter. Sorry if I was unclear. I'll also pm you this response.
Back to top Go down
bruticus0

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 am

On number 2, you can accomplish this on your first walkrhu. i followed litlrox's video walkthru and found her.

Did anyone see the girl hanging from the ceiling vent in the Salon? Is that the girl in red also, because her hair was really long and she looks nothing like the stylist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 pm

bruticus0 wrote:
On number 2, you can accomplish this on your first walkrhu. i followed litlrox's video walkthru and found her.

Did anyone see the girl hanging from the ceiling vent in the Salon? Is that the girl in red also, because her hair was really long and she looks nothing like the stylist.

I don't remember there being a vent in the Salon... Hm, I'll have to look into again if I play tonight.

I swear, I learn or see something new every time I play!
Back to top Go down
bruticus0

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:38 pm

ya it's in the ceiling. from the salon, i warped back to geek's room. once there, i knocked over a figure, and after some time, the printer started going off and printed the Anime Poster item. Then i went back to the salon again. I think it was then that she appeared. I walked over to the chairs and back, and just as i was about to go behind the counter, i turned around and saw her in the ceiling. i remember reading somethin about needing scissors for hair, and i was looking around for hair there and saw it up on the ceiling. i don't know if i had to click on it or somethin. but ya, someone else try it and see what you think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Okay, I tried it yesterday. I didn't see a face or red or anything that indicated that it was GiR, but it was there! A lot of hair coming down from the vents and when I got closer, it suddenly went back up fast.

Really creepy, didn't know that existed.
Back to top Go down
BelovedOblivion

BelovedOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 am

Hey. I played the game to get all the lady in red sightings. I got it and got the title screen one. I tried playing it again using the same file and the envelop wasnt there when i beat the game having got the sightings once again. Why =[ ?
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:54 pm

when you are playing as makoto in the school, there is a section where you are in a classroom. When you look out of the classroom door window, you see a girl with long hair with a red dress outside in the corridor disappear. Is this the Girl in Red?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 am

I think that's a girl in red encounter, but a somewhat minor one...of course she's in a red dress, therefore Girl in Red
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 pm

ok, thanks for verifying
Back to top Go down
BelovedOblivion

BelovedOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

I tried beating the game again having got all envelops and all sightings of the girl in red but still didnt see the envelop on the title screen. So I just went into my Wii settings and deleted the game file of Calling so i have to play frokm scratch all over again just so i can see that again lol. Is there an easier way to get all the girl in red sightings plus still get the one on the title screen?
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:07 pm

bruticus0 wrote:

No, I didn't see the girl hanging from the ceiling vent in the Salon? When you say the vent, do you mean the vent that is in the room with all the chairs and hairdryers, or the place where you see Sadao Amano's ghost enter the room I just mentioned and where you get the flashlight from the lockers. I might have been doing something wrong however, I'm not sure. Are you supposed to return to the Geek room before it happens, if so I'll try that.

bruticus0 wrote:

When I was in the salon, I didn't see anything hanging from the ceiling vent. However, I went back to unlock the locker *pun not intended* and get the flashlight. I went back into the salon and I saw hair hanging from the ceiling vent. Maybe I have to go back to the other room, get the note from the refridgerator and then go back to the salon to see her, because it seems everytime you do something significant you see more and more hanging from the ceiling vent.

PLEASE. STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING - Simon
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 am

Stop double posting or I will ban you from this forum. Did you see the messages I sent you? Did you see the warnings in your post? Do you even care to LOOK? I am done being nice, I need this out in public because you won't listen, Quasar. It is being such a pain to delete and edit your posts. All. Of. Them.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 am

This user has decided to leave the Black Page Forum and will not be returning in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 am

? What? You don't have to refer to yourself in 3rd person or be overly dramatic in your posting. If anybody's wondering, I did not add that "this user has decided to...". And whatever if you want a break, I am sick and tired of giving you warnings. Maybe you do need a break.
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 pm

PSuzuki wrote:
I had an encounter like #2, but I did not get any red letter. Did I do something wrong, or is this supposed to be something else when the girl looks over the stall at you?
You don't get any latter from her because she is the same girl in the bathtub and in the stair in Chiyos house. If you make quick turns you see her face too. So the girl in the girls restroom is not Lady in Red.
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl in Red Locations   Girl in Red Locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl in Red Locations
Page 1 of 1