The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Calling" Related Dreams?

Go down 
+9
DeathPiccollecter
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
ShiKairo
Keiro
Jolly Doll
starbuttondanii
Rebecca
Cinnamon
Serasia
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

"The Calling" Related Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:02 pm

I haven't seen a thread like this so here goes. Hope it's ok!

Has anyone ever had The Calling-related dreams because of playing too much, or because of a particularly scary scene? It may sound funny to ask but I have...mostly ones involving ghosts in my house and black hair coming from the walls or doors. I have yet to dream about any of the dolls that show up in the game but I know I've dreamed about black hair all over the place. It's kind of funny when I realize I had a dream because I was playing The Calling. Must mean I like the game a lot.

If anyone wants to, write about what kind of dreams they had that you think are because you played The Calling a lot, just for fun, not for dream therapy or anything.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks for the new thread. Haven't seen much lately Smile

I had a dream where I saw the Girl in Red. It was very short, though.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:22 am

Sure Smile Thank you for replying to it! Hope this thread ends up being a good one.

What was she doing? If you don't mind me asking though. The usual ghosty/Girl in Red stuff?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 pm

I had a dream where I picked up my phone, and the message Even in death, the soul remains was spoken by an old woman.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 pm

That was a creepy part in the game. The ghost phone calls are some of the pretty creepy parts.

Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 am

I had one of those after playing 5 hours straight and watched The Ring,
I woke up in 2 story house, in the bed where you find the little puzzle. My phone rang and when picked up I heard, 7, days.., so eventually on the 7th day I tried to go upstairs, and the Grudge thing killed me.. After that I woke up screaming my lungs out...
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 am

Yikes. That's like a double knockout dream.
Playing the game and then watching a scary movie...I would be tossing all night.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:28 am

When I have normal dreams, I wake up sweating heavily. However, when I have nightmares, I'm terrifyingly cold once awaken Smile
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:33 am

I've had a Calling related dream, I just don't remember but know I had one. Hope I'm not the only something like this happens to.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 am

Jolly Doll wrote:
I've had a Calling related dream, I just don't remember but know I had one. Hope I'm not the only something like this happens to.

Yeah happens to me sometimes to, waking not knowing what dreamed only knowing it was scary or funny.

@ Serasia

It was kinda stupid yeah, but me being a guy.. when doing stuff guys don't realize it could scare the life out of them (or don't care) ^^; (only speaking about myself and some friends tho).
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:01 am

I got this game even though I knew it would probably scare me, but at first I think I didn't care (and I'm a girl, lol guess it just depends Smile ...later on I cared, but now I've gotten fond of it. I'm getting used to the horror game thing, I think....and I like the story so far. I just hope everyone gets outta the Abyss OK...I want to keep playing but now I'm stuck studying for finals... *muttergrumble*

I have dreams I can't remember, but sometimes depending on how they were, I'm either in a good mood or bad mood when I wake up.

I just had some Girl in Red dreams. I was in the part where Makoto's following one of the high school girls down the hall, but in the dream she was the Girl in Red walking around. In the second dream I was in the 2nd floor bathroom and GiR was looking at me over the stall and I was trying to get a picture of her (for the Wiki). I can't remember if I did.....I must have woken up.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:11 am

Serasia wrote:
I got this game even though I knew it would probably scare me, but at first I think I didn't care (and I'm a girl, lol guess it just depends Smile ...later on I cared, but now I've gotten fond of it. I'm getting used to the horror game thing, I think....and I like the story so far. I just hope everyone gets outta the Abyss OK...I want to keep playing but now I'm stuck studying for finals... *muttergrumble*

I have dreams I can't remember, but sometimes depending on how they were, I'm either in a good mood or bad mood when I wake up.

I just had some Girl in Red dreams. I was in the part where Makoto's following one of the high school girls down the hall, but in the dream she was the Girl in Red walking around. In the second dream I was in the 2nd floor bathroom and GiR was looking at me over the stall and I was trying to get a picture of her (for the Wiki). I can't remember if I did.....I must have woken up.

To bad you can't upload dream to the web.. would be fun. ^^
Plus you would have the picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:45 pm

There aren't many girl gamers out there (casual nor hardcore, and I hope I'm not stereotyping) Smile

I might dress up my little sister as the Girl in Red. It would be simple, some chemical burn effects on the arms (light ones), a red dress, and a long black wig would do the trick.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:23 am

And after that take her to a cosplay party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:15 pm

I know. I really want to get a picture of her. I'm in The Wandering now for Rin, so I think I can try to get the elevator encouter. It's going to be hard to take a picture for that one, though. Maybe I'll ask my sister if she'd help me with that part....but I better make sure I tell her what'll happen, or she'll probably get mad at me.

It's okay. Smile I'm glad that my friends, guys and girls, like videogames because we talk about them. I'm also lucky enough to have had classes where video games were incorporated into the day's lesson Very Happy
I love videogames, but I think I'm in the middle of casual and hardcore gamer. I don't mind playing games for a long time. Right now I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done in .Hack G.U. games (right now I have to be an arena ranker).
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:45 pm

I don't see much cosplay conventions, nor do I want to go sometimes. I'd love to dress up as Henry from SH4 if I had the time, though (seriously, that's like a $1 costume if you have the hair and materials, as well as a rusty steel pipe).
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:29 pm

I had a dream with Shin in it xD

At first it started out all light and nice (like in chiyo's levels) then I heard Shin's scream and I turned around and immediately I was in the morgue of the hospital. The lights were out and ofcourse I had no flash light available. I hear Shin's scream again and I turn and he runs past me. The floor then started to break apart and then I woke up.

It wasn't that scary, just kinda stressful. pale
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:49 pm

I was going to do cosplay with my friend this summer but it ended up we couldn't go. She convinced me to be a random ninja from Naruto Razz

No I do not want to go in the morgue. I've heard ghost stories from my friends about people they knew who lived in a morgue (or something along those lines...I mean living in a morgue? Can't be healthy....) and saw figures walking around in it at night. And even if it weren't for the ghosts, I doubt many would like to be in one.

Nice poem in your signature by the way Keiro Smile
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:52 am

Morgue's aren't my thing either, only time I have been in one I could have sworn something was slamming on one of the doors, from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Isn't the morgue that you live in called a Mausoleum?
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:49 pm

You don't live in a morgue. That's where dead bodies are kept that are waiting for autopsy. A Mausoleum is where coffins are kept instead of being buried. You're thinking of Funeral Home I do believe. Very Happy

I had a Calling related dream the other night.

It started with me and a woman in a storage room. The door to the room was open so being cautious we slowly made our way to the door and looked through the doorway. In that room was a desk with a man sitting at it, he seemed to writing and looked to be alive. We enter the room, the man hears us and turns around and starts screaming to get out. So we run out of the run to find that we are in the hospital from the game.

There is only one direction that we could and that is through the double doors that lead the abyss. We open the doors to find a busy street with people talking on their phones. The woman I was with disappears so I walk cautiously through the crowd of people when the man from earlier appears again, this time with a dog. He orders the dog to go for me so I start running and end up falling into the sewers.

The man appears behind me so I start running again. I see the woman I was with and she is now being chased by the dog. I see a ladder ahead of me and beginning climbing it. As I'm climbing the man is trying to grab hold of my leg but I somehow manage to reach the top. Between me and safety is the abyss, I can hear the man climbing the ladder so I decide to jump. Somehow I make it across the abyss. The man falls into the abyss, I pull out a phone and dial a number. That's when I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:07 am

I remembered her saying morgue....but I think now I probably misheard, because of what everyone said, and because I remember things wierd. I told my dad about the morgue thing today and he said the same thing, that it would have been a funeral home or something, not a morgue.

Anyway...never knew people lived in funeral homes. But I guess people live at their business sometimes. I don't think about stuff a lot even if I'm curious... scratch

That's a really detailed dream. It sounds interesting but freaky especially about the guy chasing you (but glad you made it over the Abyss).
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:15 am

When I remember dreams I remember them in detail. I can remember dreams I had years ago in detail still.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:08 am

You're very lucky to have that skill, I think I could interpret my dreams more accurately if I could remember every bit.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Jolly Doll wrote:
When I remember dreams I remember them in detail. I can remember dreams I had years ago in detail still.

That is a great skill, I wish I had that to. As I tend to remember only if it was happy/scary/disgusting etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Calling" Related Dreams?   "The Calling" Related Dreams? Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Calling" Related Dreams?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next