The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:59 pm

I awoke, startled to find out I don't wake up in my own bedroom. I begin to panic, thoughts are running through my head: "How did I get here? What is this place?" Everything is pitch black, but I find a flashlight. After stumbling around through what looks like a basement of a house, I hear a phone ringing...

Okay, so this was just a spur of the moment thing lol I decided to show you guys my Kumi Ota ringtone in a stylish way. Hope it reminds you of the game.
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Put the video in my favourites. That has to be my favourite ringtone in the game.

Oh, I accepted you on MSN so you could send the ringtone but we never seem to be on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:13 am

Oh wow! That video looks great. It's exactly like what The Calling would be in real life.
I like the ringtone too, but at first it scared me because of the "I'm coming to get my phone back....GIVE IT BACK!"

I thought the excerpt was a roleplay for a second. It's good ^^

Would it be fun to do a Calling roleplay? That's probably the closest we could get to going to the Abyss....that and playing the game. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:03 am

LOL, this is great! Totally love it Smile
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Haha great Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks guys =^_^= I had fun making this video. I might make more if I can get more ringtones from the game!~
Back to top Go down
Kiowa

Kiowa

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 pm

That was creepy yet awesome .w.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/its_kiowa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!   HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! I'm trapped in the Mnemonic Abyss!
Page 1 of 1