The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilndngyrl

Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto) Empty
PostSubject: Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto)   Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:47 pm

I just started the new chapter The Mnemonic Abyss as Makoto and i was in the Geek room, went to the beauty salon, then went to hotel, then went to the cafe. And at the Cafe there was a cut scene then the ghost turned on the computer, i went to look and scrolled down and i didn't scroll down fast enough i guess and the computer went off. Apparently i was suppose to and then go back to geek room log on to computer then a new # would appear. Well it didn't. I looked up the # online and dialed it but then it killed me. Do i have to start over or what i don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lilndngyrl

PostSubject: Sorry   Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:30 am

I guess there was some stuff that i missed in the hotel room. I ended up having to start over though. I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto)   Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:46 am

That's good Smile I don't know what was the matter...to be honest I can't remember that part, or what I did. But glad you figured it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto)   Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help in the Abyss (Makoto)
Page 1 of 1