The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED

Go down 
+8
crislink
PSuzuki
Rebecca
Serasia
starbuttondanii
Butterfly
Xxshily
Cinnamon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Become a Calling Wiki Editor!

Join here:
https://theblackpage.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum

Once you join, you shall get a new status as a Wiki editor. Thank you.

UPDATE: The "requirements" have been deemed unnecessary and removed. Anybody, please join if you want Smile

http://www.calling.wikia.com/

Last edited by Cinnamon on Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xxshily
Black Kitten
Xxshily

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Looks cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:38 pm

I'll be sure to meet the requirements! I think I have potential in editing the wiki to be as accurate as it can be : )
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 am

Cool. I request that this be merged, or deleted. Merged with the other Wiki thread.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 am

I'd like to help edit the wiki, but don't have much time at the moment due to school Sad
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:03 am

Me as well. I'll be on more once classes let out. I may not immediately apply to be an editor, but I haven't given up on the idea yet.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 am

I think I'm going to complete the game several times to be as much of use as I can be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:36 pm

You guys can edit whenever you want.

It's just that if you want the official status of a regular Wiki Editor, you can join the group.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh, okay! I get it. Then I'll start as soon as I can. Thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:23 pm

I edited in a little, even though I'm not of official status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Rebecca wrote:
I edited in a little, even though I'm not of official status.

Same here, I'm editing things I know for certain are fact in the game : )

I hope you don't mind Simon, I fixed and added onto Chiyo's bio. She actually DOES get attacked by hostile ghosts in her level. If you examine the clipboard in the office on the first floor, Dr. Yoshiya jumps out and attacks her. Also on the first floor, if you ignore the black cat that tells you to go back upstairs and enter the room all the way, the door will close and Nurse Hina will attack her.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 am

I'll make you an official editor, Armor15. Go ahead and join the Wiki Editors group. By clicking on the 'Groups' page at the top of the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 am

Simon wrote:
I'll make you an official editor, Armor15. Go ahead and join the Wiki Editors group. By clicking on the 'Groups' page at the top of the forum.

Whoa whoa I didn't earn it!! And by that I mean the requirements >_<; Are you sure it's alright?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:16 am

It's okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 am

Simon wrote:
It's okay.

Thank you very much, Simon! : ) I am going to join the group now, and I will make sure I will contribute a lot to the Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 am

Approved Wink
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:49 am

Could I become a Wiki Writer too, please? Is it okay if I started editing things on the Wiki too?

In the meantime I'll keep coming on so I can apply to be an official editor.

Thanks. If I can, I want to start adding more locations for The Calling Wiki Smile I could take more pictures of the places too, if that would help, or pictures of anything the site needed.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 am

Okay Smile Take care!

Last edited by Simon on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: New Page For Makoto   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Thank you, and you too. Smile I just added information for the Characters section, and I'm still adding things now. I hope it's good. cat

I just need some help in editing, though. I tried to look it up, but I need help learning how to make a link. I want to add a location, but first I need to add a link and then start writing information about the new location. I saw that was how the two other links worked (you click on them, and then they take you to the location info) so I wanted to try and do it that way.

I'd appreciate any help anytime someone can point me in the right direction, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!

I made a page for Makoto on The Calling Wiki because I didn't see one there. I hope that was alright to do, and I hope it's good so far. Here is the link to it. There is no direct link on the Wiki site yet like the other links in the Character section...but I'm trying to figure out how to do that. If you search on the Wiki site for "Shirae Makoto", though, you can find his page.

http://calling.wikia.com/wiki/Shirae_Makoto

Last edited by Serasia on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Said 'thank you'.)
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 am

Are there any "Spoiler" and "Incomplete Article" templates for the wiki?

I am trying to compile a list of the ghosts & their profiles, but by their very nature they are going to contain spoilers. I would like to have template tags that I can add to the profiles, if I add them to the wiki, just for safety sake.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 am

No, it's a wiki, there are no mention of spoilers.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:59 am

Think of it like this, when you wiki something, you WILL come across spoilers because a wiki is a fact/information database, leaving spoiler 'out' (hiding them) will give incorrect information and thus makes that article kind off useless.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Who would want to have or help make an article on the Wiki for Kuromiya Hospital, Nurse Kyoko, and some other things like the black cat and more locations later on? I picked just the hospital now because it has a lot of important events in it, and key characters in the story meet each other there. I wrote some information about the hospital, and it has stuff about Nurse Kyoko, Reiko, Rin, and a bit about the black cat. What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm

If you provide a picture for Girl in Red, Serasia, I can make the article for her : ) I have lots of information on her.

If there are other things you want me to write up articles for, let me know
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:13 pm

It would be great if you guys would just make the articles without the pictures at first, then wait for some articles to be created.

Regardless, I can make the GiR article as a start up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next