The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED

Go down 
+8
crislink
PSuzuki
Rebecca
Serasia
starbuttondanii
Butterfly
Xxshily
Cinnamon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Nice Smile Yeah I can get some pictures of her. I'm actually looking for her now in the game. I checked the big painting in the school as Makoto, and in the 2nd floor girls' bathroom (xD) but I didn't see her. I'll keep trying though.

I could put the pictures I have in the picture bank on the Wiki, but not put them in the articles yet, so that they'll just be there when someone wants to put a picture in. Does that sound good?

Cool! I'm getting excited. I can't wait to see the Girl in Red article.

When I have an idea about an article to make, I'll put it here before I make it, to see if everyone likes the idea or if they want to add things. Doing Kuromiya Hospital and Nurse Kyoko at one point would be good, I think. I can try to get pictures of the hospital and Kyoko too. It's hard to take pictures while playing but I'll go to the video gallery in the game and take some from there.

Maybe even a cell phones article, and in the article there would be information about who owned the phone. I'll do those a little later, though. The Girl in Red article sounds great for now.

Last edited by Serasia on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 pm

I believe you can only encounter her in the Girl's Bathroom on one of Rin's replayable scenarios.

The article is basically a few sentences, though I need help with pictures and such from you members Smile
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:53 pm

I just saw it and made a few changes Cool
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm going to go check it out now and maybe add some things, if there's anything I know about. I don't know a lot about her but I'll put as much as I can if there's anything.

Hey, Armor15, I got a picture of The Girl in Red. I'm going to put it in the picture bank on the Wiki, along with pictures of Reiko and Kyoko (before the Mnemonic Abyss). And maybe one more of Makoto, but I'll just leave them in the picture bank for now so other users can add them in the articles later. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am

Thanks for making the article, Simon. I revised it now, but there is still a lot for me to do.

But I'm going to tend to that either tomorrow or sometime this weekend. I gotta sleep now as it is almost 1 A.M and I have school tomorrow x___x
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:33 am

I worked out a profile for ghosts for the wiki, and converted Reiko's and the Girl in Red's profiles to it as a test. I do not know how the colors really work for the information box however; sorry.

I will try to get some more profiles of ghosts up soon.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:24 am

Thanks, PSuzuki Smile
You guys are really helpful!

ARMOR15 wrote:
Thanks for making the article, Simon. I revised it now, but there is still a lot for me to do.

But I'm going to tend to that either tomorrow or sometime this weekend. I gotta sleep now as it is almost 1 A.M and I have school tomorrow x___x

Okay, but don't stress out! It's not like you actually have to edit the Wiki (except for the occasional edit in the requirements). I'll take care of some jobs from time to time, you members just keep on posting on the forum and helping out occasionally, not 24/7 Smile

Last edited by Simon on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Good to know Smile
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:19 am

Would anyone want to start working on a page for Nurse Kyoko? I just saw the other day that there was a blank ghost article.

Also great article on Girl in Red P. Suzuki Smile And Yuko Asagiri too. I just looked at them and I like them.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:42 am

That blank ghost article is just a template, so don't edit that Smile
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Oh, ok. I'll leave it alone.
I think I will use it to create a new one for Nurse Kyoko soon then. Smile

Wow a ton more ghost articles just showed up on the Wiki. I'm excited. Think I'm getting too excited? Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:01 am

It's just a wiki, keep that in mind Smile

You editors make me smile.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Smile

I'm going to put a Ghost article for the Bowler Hat Girl. Is that alright? I just wanted to say and make sure.

Thanks to whoever put a picture of her in the picture bank! And thanks to who put pictures up of The Falling Child and the White Ghost Body in the hotel closet, too.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Do whatever you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Can't wait to see the Bowler Hat girl article Smile
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Among other things, I have added a page about Cell Phones to the wiki, and uploaded a whole mess of pictures.

I also put in a couple more ghost profiles, and added links from one character to another in the existing profiles.

I need to play the game a little more, before I do much else right now: I need to make sure I have the right information and all, before I type it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates and editing, guys. Busy busy week with the family from PA coming down tomorrow and all, and then a huge party on Saturday. Must plan plan plan.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:21 am

You guys are awesome! Don't stress over it, it's okay if you don't edit for a little while.

Last edited by Simon on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:49 am

Okay, I just added ALL the locations within the game, and connected most of the ghosts with their respective locations.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks PSuzuki, I totally love your efforts Smile
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:50 am

Me too! I love your pages, PSuzuki! Very Happy The Wiki is getting so much better with what everyone's been doing.
Back to top Go down
crislink

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

guys is the calling wiki page already online?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:03 pm

I just added a couple more pages to the wiki, including one for the "haunted desktop".

I want to start adding stuff related to the keys and the passwords, but I have only found a few on my own: I entered in all the ones I had found on the Japanese Calling wiki before, but some of the codes I have not been able to locate myself in the game (The locations that I put in the wiki all have notes detailing the ones I HAVE found myself.), but I think there may be more codes out there right now.

I did find the locations for all the hidden keys however: I may add that article to the wiki sometime this weekend, if I can just figure out how to make sectioned tables like I want to...
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Whoo, nice Smile I love that haunted desktop. Well, in a manner of speaking xD It's very creepy.
I'm going to go check it out.

And good job on doing the keys; there are a ton @.@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED   Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Wiki - UPDATE 5/1/11 - Wiki Editor Group CLOSED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next