The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Girl in Red...

Go down 
+6
Serasia
starbuttondanii
Rebecca
Butterfly
slyjak
Cinnamon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Girl in Red... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:11 am

Yeah, I can't believe I didn't recognize her earlier. She was in the demo video that was on YouTube! I think she played a much bigger role in the game in the early version... Makes me curious.

OH! And side-note: I finally got all the red letters from Girl in Red. And the last one at the title screen... OMG. That was the scariest thing ever!!! I was playing on a huge HD flat-screen too...
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:49 am

Lol, yeah, that's definitely freaky Smile

Anyways, if any of you are looking for the demo videos, they're below on this section page, just if you want to look again.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Aw, I haven't seen that part yet...I think subconsciously I'm trying to avoid Girl in Red, but I swear I'm going to go look for her so I get all the letters. Really. Smile Heheh.

I tried to go back down and get the 2nd floor bathroom encounter, but one of the schoolgirls was blocking the stairway. According to the Wiki (great articles btw everyone) she was sitting and eating a sammich.

Anyway congrats on getting all the letters Armor15; you are one of many brave people here.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:17 am

I couldn't have gotten all the letters without the lights on and my family behind me Smile Congrats as well, Armor15 for being brave as hell.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Hey, Armor15! Smile I was just at the desktop in The Calling title screen, and I didn't see the demon face (but I'm gonna keep looking), but do you remember the old blinds on the window behind the computer? I was looking in their direction and I saw that a small section of the blinds had been pushed apart and a red eye was peeking at me. Then the blinds closed. It was really fast and startled me. I think the eye only appeared for a few seconds.

Also, I don't know if this is a happening every time the game is played, but I am in the hospital second playthrough, went into a room (that had beds, it was second or third floor), and saw an old male ghost banging his head on a window. He did that for maybe ten seconds, and then he disappeared. I went in but nothing else happened and I didn't find any items. I think it might happen everytime. Who else has seen him?

And I just was in a room on the second floor, I think, and there was a curtain in the room. I could see a ghost's feet walking around inside it. My first playthrough that happened but they disappeared right away, and this time they kept walking around. I tried to see if I could open the curtain but I could only examine it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Serasia wrote:
Hey, Armor15! Smile I was just at the desktop in The Calling title screen, and I didn't see the demon face (but I'm gonna keep looking), but do you remember the old blinds on the window behind the computer? I was looking in their direction and I saw that a small section of the blinds had been pushed apart and a red eye was peeking at me. Then the blinds closed. It was really fast and startled me. I think the eye only appeared for a few seconds.

Also, I don't know if this is a happening every time the game is played, but I am in the hospital second playthrough, went into a room (that had beds), and saw an old male ghost banging his head on a window. He did that for maybe ten seconds, and then he disappeared. I went in but nothing else happened and I didn't find any items. I think it might happen everytime. Who else has seen him?

Wow! Nice find! I have never seen a red eye before. There are many things that happen at the Title Screen, but not once have I caught that. I didn't even know there were blinds behind the computer lol

Yeah, I have seen that crazy dude in the hospital. A lot of cool things can be found if you ignore Nurse Kyoko and go to the third floor and search all the rooms. There was that man, the feet walking around behind the hospital curtain, and then in the hallway lots of faces came out of the walls!
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:20 pm

ARMOR15 wrote:
Serasia wrote:

Also, I don't know if this is a happening every time the game is played, but I am in the hospital second playthrough, went into a room (that had beds), and saw an old male ghost banging his head on a window. He did that for maybe ten seconds, and then he disappeared. I went in but nothing else happened and I didn't find any items. I think it might happen everytime. Who else has seen him?

Wow! Nice find! I have never seen a red eye before. There are many things that happen at the Title Screen, but not once have I caught that. I didn't even know there were blinds behind the computer lol

Yeah, I have seen that crazy dude in the hospital. A lot of cool things can be found if you ignore Nurse Kyoko and go to the third floor and search all the rooms. There was that man, the feet walking around behind the hospital curtain, and then in the hallway lots of faces came out of the walls!

I actually didn't notice them either. I only did because of the eye. I'll keep looking for it too to see how often it happens.
I remember those faces, that happened just now. Creepy stuff... I wonder if you go right up to the wall when they're there you get pulled into the wall, like the guy mentioned happened to those two people in the Drifter's Notes. I didn't think about doing it then.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:19 pm

What happens with the faces in the walls? Sorry, but I haven't seen them (I think).
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey, everyone! I just had an encounter with The Girl in Red in the two-story house and I got some footage! Mind it's not very good because if you don't hold the remote with two hands the cursor goes off into oblivion and you end up staring at the ceiling, but, but! Very Happy I got a video of her face appearing on the screen. I also got a video of the another ghost in the house (having to do with the stairs). And I just had another encounter with the red eye in the blinds at the title screen, and there was also something that looked like a hand with a black sheet on it flitting across the screen. I bet you can see those things if you stay at that screen long enough.

The faces don't do much (far as I know).

What happens is you're walking down the hall as Rin the first time you visit the hospital, you start hearing a ringing noise, and male-looking faces (eight I think, four on each side) appear in the wall. If you don't move, they stay there and creep you out, but if you walk forward they vanish once you get closer. I never tried, but I wondered if they would hurt you or drag you into the walls if you walked right up to them. I think when Reiko's chasing you in The Lamentation and the screen's all red, there are faces in the walls, but I can't remember now. I might have mixed the moments up.
Back to top Go down
crislink

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:42 pm

guys i've beaten the game and i took your saves to explore the bonuses but when i tried to get all the GIR letteres (i got 4 on old save) i tried to get the others with new saves but it seems they will not arrive - so i could not see the missin ones and the of course i could not see the last appeareance.... i was wondering if someone of you all got some video footages ... i just tried on youtube but no results
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:51 pm

You have to encounter her on your second playthrough as Rin (when the game makes you replay the scenarios), and on your first runs as Makoto, if you haven't.

I haven't seen some video footage, though I really would like to see a video to remind me of it.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:57 pm

I took a video of the encounter when Rin's in the two-story house looking at the fan. I'll put a link here. It's not very good, the screen was too dim so you can't see her that well, so I just used the part where her face appeared.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey guys! Me and my sister started our second playthrough cause we havent seen the girl in red. So since i had the house to myself I figured I would try and check out the first sighting xD Bad idea! Shes creepy! But after seeing her I went through all the messages on my wii cause I remember seeing her before. Shes in the giant group picture of everyone! Shes lurking behind makoto! Maybe another hint that she is somehow connected to him? Anyway I took a picture to show you guys!

Sorry for the really bad quality guys! My phone isnt great on the whole picture taking xD anyway shes lurking right behind makoto, you can see her black hair and some of her red dress. shes to the very left of him, looks almost shadowy. But yeah I thought Id share this all with you cherry
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:52 pm

OMG I see her!! Scaryyyy!
I really hope there'll be more about her in the sequel. I am very curious now...

I never got that picture I don't think...maybe I'll try to get all the encounters (except for the elevator one, meep...) or go through my messages again (right now I only have one, the "I found you" one).

Who's the guy to Sadao's right (our right)? I don't think I've seen him before...
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:33 am

I can't see the picture but I know which one you're talking. I got it after completing my first playthrough.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenhorror.forumotion.com/index.htm
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:39 am

@Serasia: I am not entirely sure who that guy is.....I've been trying to figure it out. I know I have a picture message of him. Its a close up and he's all creepy looking. And me and my sister got this one without even seeing her once! It's actually just in one of the Hudson messages not one of the creepy torn up envelopes. If that helps.

Jolly Doll: Yeah...it is pretty hard to see my picture. The wonders of cell phone quality xD
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:31 pm

I was looking on Amazon just now for a Japanese movie for my dad's birthday, and I found this:

It's a Japanese movie called Retribution and there's a black-haired woman in a red dress on the cover. I'm sure it's a coincidence, but still, if there were a movie about the Girl in Red we could figure out a lot more Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:38 am

The the right of Sadao? That's Jun Kondo, the dollmaker : ) It's understanding how no one recognizes him.. He doesn't have much distinguishable features as the other ghosts : P

And wow, that cover is freaky! Anything that is a nod to Girl in Red, count me in!
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:46 am

Ahh....yeah, he's not shown very much, is he? Well, at all, except for this picture I think.

Ohh...interesting. I read the synopsis of that movie and it says that there have been deaths by drowning and the Woman in Red is behind them...oh-ho...and it seems that she's the ghost of a murder victim.

One of my favorite Japanese actors is in the movie--Koji Yakusho. He's in Shall We Dansu, Uchoten Hotel (a subtlely hilarious movie), and Tampopo (Dandelion). ^^
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:42 pm

That reminds me I was a Japanese movie last month which had a long haired woman in red in it. She was ringing doorbells in a neighbourhood and started haunting a school girl who shouted at her. Didn't have English subtitles so couldn't understand what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Ah about the girl in red my and my sister have seen her a lot i think maybe four times now , and yet we only have two envelopes. scratch Anyone care to help me out with an explanation?
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 am

You don't get an envelope from every encounter. From what I read on another site you don't get envelopes when Rin encounters her.
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Ah whoops, I thought it was for every encounter, My bad!
Thanks for the help Jolly Doll!
Back to top Go down
Jolly Doll
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 am

It's still worth getting all her encounters to get the final envelope that appears on the title screen. I wish someone would upload that encounter on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress
Black Kitten
Grudgie_In_Red_Dress

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 am

i am here!!!! im grudgie girl!!! in the red dress!!!! i want to marry Makoto... if u look at the group character photo u will see me w/ makoto... (no really , you can kinda see her there, just look)

MAKOTO!!!!!<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in Red...   The Girl in Red... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl in Red...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next