The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?

Go down 
+10
Issac
Rebecca
Aqua
Cecelia
Kiowa
Eriick
Suzume
Serasia
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
14 posters

New Storyline or No?
A New Storyline
Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? Vote_lcap27%Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
Old Storyline related to the First Game
Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? Vote_lcap73%Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 am

Should they make a completely new storyline? Or should they extend the old plot?

Last edited by Simon on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 am

In my opinion a new storyline might be really good, or be a complete fail.
Old plot seems more reliable, but I prefer a new one.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm

A new one sounds better all the way, I want to see more connections to the Mnemonic Abyss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Same, I would love to keep the same formula from the first game, but expand on it tenfold.

Add more playable characters, side-stories, ghosts, locations... everything! And implement more side quests like the password keys and Girl in Red.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

I guess I'm outvoted. Lol.

A new story would be nice, but there are lots of things in the old story I'd want to hear about. I guess old story elements could make a new story, but I might be more of a "continuation" person. I like sequels, and I like it when characters bring up stuff that happened in the previous storyline.

....I may have voted what I didn't really think...a sequel would be the same people, but different things happening...right? Maybe some of both...if that's possible. A thing I don't like about some games is that apparently the things that happened in the previous game aren't talked about anymore in the sequel.

Bleh...I need to think before I just go with my gut feeling. xD Oh well! That's what this was brought up for! Very Happy To discuss things.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 am

They could make it a perfect sequel by referring to events happened in Calling, like the characters and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Suzume
Black Kitten
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:38 pm

: D I would really like it that there is a bit of a new story, but everything seems to connect to the old one, and to Reiko. Like, Reiko's spirit has not been completely calmed...

Or better yet, this is maybe a prequel to 'Calling', and it tells the story of other idiots-I mean, characters (xD JK, Makoto and Rin for the win) who get themselves sucked into the Black Page and into the Abyss with Reiko. Heck, maybe the girl in red could actually be a playable character in this one, and we find out her story!

xD Sorry, I must sound nuts...
Back to top Go down
Eriick
Black Cat
Eriick

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 am

With another storyline, it's just a look-a-like Calling. You know, diffrent characters, diffrent ghosts, diffrent places.. It's just another copycat.

Calling 2 must have other characters, and maybe some old who helps you out, maybe a few new places -connected to the hospital again-, with some new ghosts, mostly old one -like the school threesome-, and a Reiko return.
Maybe Reiko will help u out in this one. That Sadao is the bad ghost (he killed Makoto, remember).

So..
Calling 2:
-Other characters, maybe old non-playable who helpes you
-A few new places, delete some old (barbershop, hotelroom)
-Some new ghosts with the new places
-Reiko make a return as a good(?) ghost, or maybe a bad one
-Sadao make a return as a bad(?) ghost, or never return, but find his notes

But that are some thing. With the same storyline, you must find out about Reiko again. That's not really fun (if you have played Calling(1).
Only another story, with the points above, will make a good game, I think
Back to top Go down
Kiowa

Kiowa

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:05 pm

If there is a sequel, They BETTER make a role for the Girl in Red Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/its_kiowa
Suzume
Black Kitten
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Kiowa wrote:
If there is a sequel, They BETTER make a role for the Girl in Red Surprised

Agreed my friend~ Alive/dead...BOTH, she better be there. :3
Back to top Go down
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 pm

I think they need to make one that mentions, but doesnt directly involve Reiko. It might not make much sense to directly involve her into something sinister, because her problem was pretty much resolved. I would definiately need to involve the Mnemonic Abyss and i would also like a better and more explained role for the Girl In Red, even though the lack of knowledge about her is what made me so curious to find her.
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Black Kitten
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 pm

I personally, like the idea of a kind of prequel - preferrably following The Girl in Red. I really want to know who she is and what caused her to enter the Abyss. But there are other options, because after all, the counter showed over 950 people vistied The Black Page, so it's very likley there are even more areas, ghosts, and characters that could be created.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Black Cat
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 pm

I want a prequel with the Girl in Red. That would be so smexy.
Back to top Go down
Issac
Black Cat
Issac

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm

A new storyline would be very nice.
But I would like a continuation of the first game.
I agree with ARMOR15, they need more characters and said quests like the woman in red, the phone keys and the death pictures.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 am

While Calling 2 in general sounds good, I think that there should be a new story. Certainly, Reiko wasn't the only ghost in the Mnemonic Abyss who had unresolved business in the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Either having a new storyline or still have Reiko. Well I want Reiko to be in the sequel but I guess a new storyline will be necessary. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Momoichi

Momoichi

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:02 pm

To be honest, I would love to have it being continued, rather than having a whole new story to it...
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Shadowlilgurl/profile/
JU-ON Hunter

JU-ON Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:12 am

If they do make a Calling 2, I think it should be somewhat be connected to the first one, or at least bing back Rin and Reiko. And maybe, as a new character, they could bring in someone who had known Reiko before she was hospitalized, you know, to add more conflict. Also there can be more information regarding the Girl in Red.

Whoever suggested the idea of a prequel, great idea!!
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 pm

How about this it'll be like a 2-disced game like a sequel and a prequel in one game like resident evil 2 and xenosaga 3
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?   Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand New Storyline, or still connected to Reiko?
Page 1 of 1