The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas

Go down 
+14
Quasar152
A-Rand
Suzume
Cecelia
Phlogiston
tatagamae
Charlotte Butterfly
Keiro
Serasia
Rebecca
Butterfly
PSuzuki
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 pm

tatagamae wrote:
+ Enabling the game to use YOUR phone via Bluetooth as an option (difference in phone OS software can be download from their website), would really scare the heck out of you up to a point you won't be picking up your phone ever xD.

THAT. IS. GENIUS!!!! I would love that feature ^__^ Like even when you're NOT playing the game, your phone would ring with an eerie ringtone, and you would get a call from a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Hahah.. nice. But if ghosts called me I'd probably let my phone run out of batteries.
....That may not stop them though if you know what I mean. pale
Back to top Go down
tatagamae
Black Kitten

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:48 pm

ARMOR15 wrote:
tatagamae wrote:
+ Enabling the game to use YOUR phone via Bluetooth as an option (difference in phone OS software can be download from their website), would really scare the heck out of you up to a point you won't be picking up your phone ever xD.

THAT. IS. GENIUS!!!! I would love that feature ^__^ Like even when you're NOT playing the game, your phone would ring with an eerie ringtone, and you would get a call from a ghost.

*walking around school*
*phone rings with eerie ringtone* O__O
*picks up* "Why don't you want to play with me anymore?....."
O_O....... *uninstall program*
*phone rings*
*picks up* "I hate you!! I'll never forgive you!!"
O_____O;;; *throws phone in the bin*

Serasia wrote:
Hahah.. nice. But if ghosts called me I'd probably let my phone run out of batteries.

In the game, flashlight runs out of battery, phone battery will never *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

tatagamae wrote:
ARMOR15 wrote:
tatagamae wrote:

*walking around school*
*phone rings*

Serasia wrote:

In the game, flashlight runs out of battery, phone battery will never *evil laugh*

It probably would be like that. Creepy... eek.

Oh, no.....why does the flashlight torture us like that? D:
Back to top Go down
Phlogiston
Black Kitten
Phlogiston

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Serasia wrote:
tatagamae wrote:
ARMOR15 wrote:
tatagamae wrote:

*walking around school*
*phone rings*

Serasia wrote:

It probably would be like that. Creepy... eek.

Oh, no.....why does the flashlight torture us like that? D:

Oh snap, technology is advancing too fast these days.
Also, would be fun if the next Calling game was 3D; twice the scaryness, twice the fun!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tatagamae
Black Kitten

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 pm

3D xD I'll probably be have an actual scare meter above my head if that's the case XD
Back to top Go down
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:18 pm

I LOVE the idea for the cell phone charms. Maybe before a player transports he/she could mutter something the first time like "Oh, better take these with me" and unclip them or something.

I had an idea like maybe in the future, Rin starts having weird dreams about a long forgotten Reiko and she slowly gets sucked back in or something. Maybe she could meet a whole new set of ghost with larger locations and extra secret areas. Maybe she could even see the girl in red in real life.

I would really want the sequel to have WAY larger locations, more Reiko, cell phone charms, different fight sequence and maybe an explanation and more appearences of the girl in red.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Serasia wrote:
Well if they don't, there's always fanfiction, hehe :3

Keiro and I were talking about stuff, about how to fight ghosts in the sequel, instead of having to just shake them off all the time. You could make them go away before they catch you. And if there was a microphone feature in the sequel you could beat ghosts by using it. In Japan there's a castle called Himeji Castle where a ghost of a servant is there, and she was killed when she broke a plate that was part of a set. There were ten plates, and she broke one, so her ghost now counts up to nine but can't say ten because the last plate's broken. She'll count to nine, then scream. If a person shouts "Ten!" right after she says nine, then I think she can rest in peace, and her ghost disappears

That's a really awesome idea. But with the real encounter with the woman in Himeji Castle, I think she would just follow you around, asking for a tenth plate Smile
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Gah I hope they don't make the sequel in 3D D:
I have glasses already so the 3D glasses never sit on my face right thus causing problems which means headaches will follow.

But having your actual cellphone used during the game would be so much fun =D
lol xD
you would get creepy texts of pictures that make no sense and weird calls xD

I've actually been thinking about this and was thinking it could be kinda cool if you could multiplay you know with like other people =3
though i wouldnt want that the whole game it would just be neat to run around in the abyss with friends xD lol
But that could also get bad cause of people being stupid >.< It would be neat though as maybe just on online thing.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:49 pm

I think a Calling game could work in 3D.

If you don't know already, the Nintendo 3DS doesn't use glasses, and it has graphics much like the Xbox 360 instead of the kiddish DS past consoles.

And there's an analog stick and 4 inch screen!

...having the Girl in Red pop out to you in 3D would be freaky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am

Oh, man, would it ever. It'd be exactly like Sadako. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did you give the Forum a makeover, by any chance, Simon? I think that it seems a little different. Well, I like the forum more even if it didn't get a makeover. ^^
Back to top Go down
Suzume
Black Kitten
Suzume

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:08 pm

: D OOOO IDEA THREAD. <3

Well, what everyone mostly said I agree with, though I think we definitely need to have more mysteries from the first game solved in the second game...

And I also think Reiko isn't done. Very Happy Even though Rin calmed her down, I just feel like she isn't done yet...

OR. ORRRR it could be like a 'prequel' to the first Calling, where there's a bunch of new characters who accessed the black page and Reiko dragged them in. Heck, maybe even the GIR is alive in this one, and she's a playable character.

Whatever the case, I want more Reiko. <3

But yeah guys...WE MUST WRITE FANFICTION AND DRAW FANART FOR THIS GAME. I can find nothing...;_; I also want a big-ass roleplay for this game...though I have Niya to help me with the RP part <3
Back to top Go down
A-Rand

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 am

PSuzuki wrote:
I just thought up an idea for a Calling sequel plot.

I decided to go with the "Fatal Frame" route, and use something that has a similar premise, but a mostly unrelated storyline.

Let me know if this sounds good.

>>>

An undisclosed number of years after the events in the first Calling, a new downloadable phone application is now available over the internet, known as EndOfAutumn.

EOA is supposidly a "Ghost Detector" application, that signals when ghosts and other paranormal activity are nearby. Some say it is some kind of a phone virus, causing weird phone calls to come in over their cell phones. Others say it caused them to actually SEE unexplainable things. And there are those that claim it pulls the phone's owner into some kind of ghost world, where they are contacted by the dead.

Because of this, and similarities to a certain website from years ago reported in a now defunct occult magazine, EOA has become known as "The Black App".

Players are not simply bound to the Mnemonic Abyss in this game; the world of the dead begins to affect locations in the living world too. Ghosts appear, phones ring, little clues are mysteriously left in odd places, and a group of 4 characters must solve a mystery concerning why the dead are so intent on contacting the living. People start dying, and not just by having their souls sucked into their phone; actual murders are taking place, and they seem to be connected to those with The Black App on their phones.

A hospital...
A subway...
An abandoned shopping mall...
A haunted school...
Homes... Business offices... A dark forrest...

Somehow this is all connected to mysterious calls that come in during the night.

Calling: The Black App

*ring-ring!* *ring-ring!*
NAME: UNKNOWN
NUMBER: UNKNOWN
"...Please...let me out..."
"...Help me..."
"..."

>>>

I like this idea, but with a few changes. instead of having access to the real world with like a phone number or something, have it be more like the world changes in dementium 2, only instead of the schizophrenic thing, have it be more like when you see the girl in the red dress you go back to the Mnemonic Abyss, and then seeing Reiko gets you out, but the further you get in the game, the less time you spend in the real world and the more time you spend in the Mnemonic Abyss. Also, instead of the autumn app, or whatever, The Black Page Mobile. Nobody ever figured out what caused it, and Rin thought it was all a dream. So people download the Black Page Mobile and get updates to new messages, but instead of Reiko's rage fueling it, Rin died and her rage is fueling it. she tried to tell the papers and media but nobody believed her. nobody but her best friend ______. sorry i suck with names, but her best friend gets an invite from a user named 'Rin' to download and use The Black Page Mobile, so that starts the changes from world to world. and Rin helps _______ like Sadao helped Makoto. Rin's motive is to get justice for her murder. _______ meets other people that got invites from dead friends too, and you play as them later.

Also, the real phone idea, I love it. but you should download a ringtone off a website and enter your phone number into the wii at the very beginning of the game. there should be an option though where you don't need a phone, for those that aren't fortunate enough to own one. getting texts like the ones recieved on the wii message board would be cool too. I have to admit, I was a little scared when I got that dark letter.

What do ya guys think?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Rin being the cause of a whole new incident got my attention. Reiko wasn't an angry, vengeful person either, but she became that way, so it makes sense that Rin could too if enough stuff happened. Still nice ideas! Smile
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 pm

If Hudson were to make a sequel/prequel to Calling I think they could use locations such as a library, an abandoned mannequin storeroom, a forest at midnight, or perhaps an empty prison. I also want the second game to be longer and investigate other characters who are in the Mnemonic Abyss. Perhaps even have ghosts that were in the first Calling game be playable characters. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 pm

I think that would be rly cool. The only thing is that Ju-On:The Grudge used the mannequin room angle, so Hudson might not want to seem like they are copying. The forest at night, empty prison and a library would be so epic, though. As long as its a huge library and not like the small school library in one of the sections in the first calling
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Creeping around a college campus/dorm could be scary too.

You guys are all really inspiring. I think of new things right after I read your posts. x3

The forest would be nice (even if it would be scary, I just like forests :3 ) and the empty prison would be super creepy. The library would be even worse for me since I never explored more than the front desk of the school's library in Calling. Who knows what or who is behind those bookshelves!! pale
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 pm

I'm annoyed that Ju-On's developers already thought of the mannequin storeroom idea, that would have been really scary, with mannequins falling over randomly, and them all suddenly coming to life and chasing you or one of them tapping you on the shoulder.

Anyway, I have another idea to go along with the empty prison, library and dark forest. How about a laboratory where scientists performed horrible experiments on the subjects, or even tortured them? Finding diary entries of the subjects would be scary.

Anyway, I'm delighted that you think my other ideas are decent!!!
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am

A-Rand wrote:
PSuzuki wrote:
I just thought up an idea for a Calling sequel plot.

I decided to go with the "Fatal Frame" route, and use something that has a similar premise, but a mostly unrelated storyline.

Let me know if this sounds good.

>>>

An undisclosed number of years after the events in the first Calling, a new downloadable phone application is now available over the internet, known as EndOfAutumn.

EOA is supposidly a "Ghost Detector" application, that signals when ghosts and other paranormal activity are nearby. Some say it is some kind of a phone virus, causing weird phone calls to come in over their cell phones. Others say it caused them to actually SEE unexplainable things. And there are those that claim it pulls the phone's owner into some kind of ghost world, where they are contacted by the dead.

Because of this, and similarities to a certain website from years ago reported in a now defunct occult magazine, EOA has become known as "The Black App".

Players are not simply bound to the Mnemonic Abyss in this game; the world of the dead begins to affect locations in the living world too. Ghosts appear, phones ring, little clues are mysteriously left in odd places, and a group of 4 characters must solve a mystery concerning why the dead are so intent on contacting the living. People start dying, and not just by having their souls sucked into their phone; actual murders are taking place, and they seem to be connected to those with The Black App on their phones.

A hospital...
A subway...
An abandoned shopping mall...
A haunted school...
Homes... Business offices... A dark forest...

Somehow this is all connected to mysterious calls that come in during the night.

Calling: The Black App

*ring-ring!* *ring-ring!*
NAME: UNKNOWN
NUMBER: UNKNOWN
"...Please...let me out..."
"...Help me..."
"..."

>>>

I like this idea, but with a few changes. instead of having access to the real world with like a phone number or something, have it be more like the world changes in dementium 2, only instead of the schizophrenic thing, have it be more like when you see the girl in the red dress you go back to the Mnemonic Abyss, and then seeing Reiko gets you out, but the further you get in the game, the less time you spend in the real world and the more time you spend in the Mnemonic Abyss. Also, instead of the autumn app, or whatever, The Black Page Mobile. Nobody ever figured out what caused it, and Rin thought it was all a dream. So people download the Black Page Mobile and get updates to new messages, but instead of Reiko's rage fueling it, Rin died and her rage is fueling it. she tried to tell the papers and media but nobody believed her. nobody but her best friend ______. sorry i suck with names, but her best friend gets an invite from a user named 'Rin' to download and use The Black Page Mobile, so that starts the changes from world to world. and Rin helps _______ like Sadao helped Makoto. Rin's motive is to get justice for her murder. _______ meets other people that got invites from dead friends too, and you play as them later.

Also, the real phone idea, I love it. but you should download a ringtone off a website and enter your phone number into the wii at the very beginning of the game. there should be an option though where you don't need a phone, for those that aren't fortunate enough to own one. getting texts like the ones recieved on the wii message board would be cool too. I have to admit, I was a little scared when I got that dark letter.

What do ya guys think?

Uh...it's someone's opinion...I don't think you should go on making he/she change everything lol. Nice ideas people Smile
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:54 am

If Hudson did use a library in the second Calling game I would want it to be large as well. Perhaps have multiple floors with each floor being large rather than one floor on its own which is huge.

They also could add a section where you have to look for a phone number in order to transport. You search through dozens of books, this section would be very time-consuming, and eventually you turn a page in one of the books, and a ghost version of Rin would randomly jump out. How about that?.

Serasia wrote:
Creeping around a college campus/dorm could be scary too.

You guys are all really inspiring. I think of new things right after I read your posts. x3

The forest would be nice (even if it would be scary, I just like forests :3 ) and the empty prison would be super creepy. The library would be even worse for me since I never explored more than the front desk of the school's library in Calling. Who knows what or who is behind those bookshelves!! pale

Perhaps in the library, there is a simple puzzle where there are several items hidden inside some books, and you pull the books from the shelf to see a really scary ghost face staring at you from the other side of the bookcase. OMG!!! that would be so scary!!!

How about the opening of the game could be the part where Rin gets hit by the truck, but instead of it being just a cutscene you could have actual control over Rin. I think that would be quite cool. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Can you please stop with the double posting? You can just edit your previous post to add on in the topic. It really is a pain to edit and delete your posts.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:44 am

sorry, I didn't realise. I'll do it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:56 am

No problem...did I sound mean? I think I did Sad Sorry, I have a habit of acting and seeming mad over the internet, lol. Back on topic!

I feel that more "horror" aspects should be in the sequel. The first had a lot of "jump" moments which were executed very well, but I think more moments like the student girl calling you slowly on the phone in the second chapter should be more prominent.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 am

It's fine, Simon.

I agree with what you're saying though. The first game had a lot of "jump" moments like with the faces flashing up on the screen (Sadao, Girl in Red, Kyoko, Reiko) and random things falling over (that ghost in the hotel room closet scared the hell out of me) but they didn't include a lot of "horror" moments in the game. The only "horror" moments I can think of right now are the ghost thing crawling down the stairs and the part you mentioned in your post. If they ever make a sequel/prequel they need to include more actually scary moments rather than cheap moments that make you jump in my opinion.

If Hudson did make another game in the series, I would want the events that happen in the game to happen at the same time or before the events of the original Calling. I mean like, being able to play as Reiko, Sadao, Nurse Kyoko and understand and see their perspectives of what happened in the original Calling.

P.S. Sorry for the Long Post

Last edited by Quasar152 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add more ideas which I thought were good)
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm

You know... I'll show you what my ideas are...
1# Make 6 playable characters instead of 4.
2# Keep Reiko, Shin, and Makoto in the game but the second who looks like Reiko be scarier
3# Make the Church in The Mnemonic Abyss
and 4# More Death pics in Calling Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next