The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas

Go down 
+14
Quasar152
A-Rand
Suzume
Cecelia
Phlogiston
tatagamae
Charlotte Butterfly
Keiro
Serasia
Rebecca
Butterfly
PSuzuki
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DarkSlayer
Black Cat
DarkSlayer

Ideas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

I really like the idea of the cell phone charms

My idea is having tons of locations in the Mnemonic Abyss, and having to solve more than one raging ghost's problems. Also, have some sort of danger time after cooling the ardor of rage the gost is feeling, like you have to leave the area via the main exit (transporting won't work anymore) as the regions of the Abyss related to that ghost cease to exist. Like, the farther in the story, the farther you have to go in less time. If you don't make it in time, it's automatic game over as you cease to exist, like the zone around you.

Going off topic here, but is it wrong that we're psyching ourselves up so much over just ideas, with a distinct chance none of them will be taken?
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

Ideas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:57 pm

WAIT! Also there's a girl named Yuki Itsuki and she was a friend of Shin Suzutani and she thought that going to the black page might find her some information.

That's all!
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Makotofangirl27

Location : in an f**ing dark, f**k ing disolent f**ing haunted f**ing school

Ideas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:07 pm

I defiantly think new characters would be cool. Like, a relative of Shin's, a cousin or something. I want it to be a bit more like fatal frame, no fighting or camera's, but a better story, not that riako's wasn't AMAZING. I doubt it's possible, but what if they had you take a test at the beginning of the game, personality, likes and dislikes. It could change your characters reactions to events, how your connected to the story, and in the end decide on if you live or die.

Also, ghost Shin and Makoto. Like...you follow Shin places he's been, like the house and school, and he attacks you sometimes. Sends you spazzing, warning calls like, "Don't go in there. there be a dead manz in there!!" And I think Makoto should help a lot, but end up being a final boss or something.

But I really like the first idea, about the test. I'd lock myself in the bathroom, like shin, cry for 15 minutes, then buckle down and get ready for action.

Also, subtitles for written stuff. It was SO annoying to find things scribbled on walls and desks, and I can't understand Japanese.
Back to top Go down
JU-ON Hunter

JU-ON Hunter

Ideas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ideas   Ideas - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:46 am

If they do make a sequel, they should definately keep Rin. Maybe what can happen is, Rin goes back to see if there is a way to set Reiko free or something. And maybe they can do something like someone who knew Reiko finds the Black Page and eventually finds her. It might make the story a bit more interesting.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

Ideas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Do you think a 2-disced wii game will work one sequel one prequel?
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Ideas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4