The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss

Go down 
+22
Victoria
Blackout
Geist
DeathPiccollecter
Issac
Mynomic_Abyss
Quasar152
kuroneko_x
NEO117
Aqua
Niya20
Eriick
Naizak
CleaverMama
Keiro
Charlotte Butterfly
Butterfly
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
Jolly Doll
Serasia
Rebecca
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niya20
Black Cat

I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah...No. I already get alot of dead ppl following me if I walk on the streets as it is, even if I survived the Mnemonic abyss and got out i'd be followed by pretty much every ghost in there.
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Black Kitten
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 pm

If we had this whole forum going together like being planned here, then OF COURSE. That would be so much fun.

But if I'm alone, then god no, I'm not stepping in there unless I at least have one or two other people with me at the minimum. But either way, knowing my luck, I'd be one of the first to die XDD Hopefully I'd at least become a helpful ghost for you guys like Kyoko or Sadao.
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 pm

I'd want to be definitely a ghost like Kyoko. Even being in that messed up Abyss she was still a really nice person.

I know for sure that I wouldn't mind being in the Calling world....well, as opposed to the Grudge world. If your flashlight batteries run out in that game, you die a quick but violent horrible death. And the batteries run out so fast.
Back to top Go down
NEO117

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Well I'm in a kind of similar situation to Reiko. Maybe you guys'd love to come to my abyss? Very Happy (Then again I don't want to suicide lol) I'll make you some black cat dolls, honest.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Those black cat dolls are tempting....
Back to top Go down
kuroneko_x

kuroneko_x

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Just the other day me my sister and freind finnished the calling.

We were so scared and started to come up with scenarios like:
All of our freinds and us were stuck in the abyss together but instead of being stuck in one building at a time we were stuck in one small town at a time and the outskirts of town was cut off and so on and so forth D:
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 am

That reminds me a lot of Silent Hill, and it seems like a very nice idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:16 pm

If I had the choice whether I went to the Mnemonic Abyss or not, I probably would decline the offer. From my experiences from playing Calling, some of the things that happen to Shin, Rin (hey it rhymes, who knew?, lol) Makoto and Chiyo look damn terrifying, like some of the GIR encounters or the fact that there is a group of maliciously evil dolls coming after me and the door's stuck. If I [b]HAD to go though, I would team up with the other people on this forum. I'm not ending up like Shin, stuck under that bed for hours.
Back to top Go down
Mynomic_Abyss

Mynomic_Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Hmm. I sense Simon called my name. Ready to be transported?
Back to top Go down
Issac
Black Cat
Issac

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 pm

NEO117 wrote:
Well I'm in a kind of similar situation to Reiko. Maybe you guys'd love to come to my abyss? Very Happy (Then again I don't want to suicide lol) I'll make you some black cat dolls, honest.

I would Love to come to your abyss!!! (or visit in general)
A lot of my friends compare me in personality to Rin, when they saw the character they were like "Holy cow its Issac!!! hey anyone have an out fit that resembles Rin?"
Lol it was an interesting experience.

But in general i would actually enjoy going to the Mnemonic Abyss, I think it would be kind of fun... minus the creepy doll house... then again i would probably take one of the dolls with me if i could... they may be scary as hell but they are kind of pretty. XD

And i would HATE being chased by the three school ghosts... the little one isn't bad but the other two annoy me soooo much!!

I would love wandering around and transporting to different places.
I would totally go alone for a bit then team up with people if they would let me.
lol everyone would be solving the mystery and i would be collecting survivors HAHAHAHA
(it would be better than a "I was in the Mnemonic Abyss and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" Shirt.)

Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 pm

I better to The Mnemonic Abyss! Very Happy And I hope I don't die like Shin and Makoto
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Geist
Black Kitten

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Still, is it me or would the Mnemonic Abyss seem a bit limited it only contained canon cell phones?
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Maybe 2 persons cannot use 1 cell phone, but if the cell phone stay in the "room" you can use it one by one. If I had to go to the mnemonic abyss, I would try to keep my own cell phone in my pocket! ^^

But maybe there is no network in that world...
Back to top Go down
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I'd only like to go if I were with someone. Otherwise, I wouldn't count on it.
Back to top Go down
Akiko

Akiko

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm very curios to go... but I'm scared! It would sorta be fun using the cell all the time...=v=
Back to top Go down
http://artistsworldtoday.webs.com
fab1020

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 pm

oui ses vrai que sa serait bien d'être la bas surtout que je prendrait mon ptit frère avec lui il dit qu'il n'a pas peur de l'abysse mnémonique
Back to top Go down
Fatal_Call
Black Kitten
Fatal_Call

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Sure,why not?
You gotta do what you love the most.
Even if you die,you tried and that's the most important thing,right?
Even if something goes horribly wrong and you're all alone in a dark area with nobody but ghosts trying to kill you,you tried it and that's what matters the most,right?
Back to top Go down
RinKagura
Black Kitten
RinKagura

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh, I've already been to the Mnemonic Abyss. Heheheh ^__________^
But, yeah, if it were real, i would like to go. I can't decide if i would want to be there with somebody or not, though.
Either way, it would be an adventure. I actually happen to be very interested in ghosts ^.~ I agree with Fatal_Call - Even if you die, you tried = )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss   I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to visit the Mnemonic Abyss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2