The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)

Go down 
+21
lusence
Tigger15
Issac
DeathPiccollecter
Quasar152
Reika_Sasaki
Cecelia
Niya20
Eriick
Naizak
KuronekoReiko1232
Phlogiston
Keiro
Alex_Marr
PSuzuki
Roth
Serasia
caragio
Jolly Doll
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex_Marr
Black Kitten
Alex_Marr

Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:01 am

The Hair Dresser chick scared me to death.....gah...

Also the scary faces and dolls that show up everywhere scared me.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:01 am

Jolly Doll wrote:
It seems to the black cat points you the abyss most of the time. The only time it seems to be helpful is with Chiyo and leading Rin to Shin.

Yesterday I was playing as Rin in the Internet Cafe when it was time to transport out of there. I opened the phone, that's when I noticed the ghostly face slowly coming out of the online game poster. I thought it was going to attacked so I closed the phone and nothing happened.

You proved I'm not crazy. Very Happy
Was playing with a friend and he didn't see it, so he said horror games are bad for me and I was just going nuts.
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 am

Simon wrote:
PSuzuki wrote:

The sound of glass breaking while walking around in the school, comes in at a close second. I still jump every other time that happens.
When was this? I believe I missed it.

It is just a random sound that plays, if you are really scared and looking at the screen with big eyes, you can't miss it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Scariest moment was with Makoto in the basement!

When you're just walking in the hallway and you walk over to a door (i think it was to the parking area) and something starts hitting it leaving these giant dents.

I actually jumped really bad then and my sister screamed.

Lets just say we never went near that door again xD
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

Location : Library...never though I'd say this but...get me out of here!!

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:58 pm

starbuttondanii wrote:
Jolly Doll wrote:
It seems to the black cat points you the abyss most of the time. The only time it seems to be helpful is with Chiyo and leading Rin to Shin.

Yesterday I was playing as Rin in the Internet Cafe when it was time to transport out of there. I opened the phone, that's when I noticed the ghostly face slowly coming out of the online game poster. I thought it was going to attacked so I closed the phone and nothing happened.

You proved I'm not crazy. Very Happy
Was playing with a friend and he didn't see it, so he said horror games are bad for me and I was just going nuts.

I just saw that face today and I yelled a little....well it was more like a "Waaa oh ohh nooo". Needless to say I was freaked, but like you said, nothing happened.

Glad you put that, Keiro....I don't think I'll be going towards any doors like that when I'm in the basement.
I remember learning a hard lesson like that with the vending machine in the hospital cafeteria...which I've probably mentioned a bunch of times already in one place or another. It wasn't as bad as the dented door, though....I mean a hand grabbed me and I shook it off, problem solved. Didn't go near vending machines again but I have a feeling an "Insta-Kill" ghost was behind that door.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:07 am

The game definitely has some awesome moments Smile
Back to top Go down
starbuttondanii
Cell Phone Technician
starbuttondanii

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Let's hope the sequel will have better and more ones Smile
Back to top Go down
Keiro
Black Cat
Keiro

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:14 pm

Alright new scary moment for me! AS Rin in the awakening chapter second time around, we were running around taking the long way back to the stairs cause we just got out second GiR encounter! And out of nowhere rin gasped and stopped! We were like wtf? cause we didnt hear or see anything anyway my sister continued running and there was a shadow that run out from under our feet and kept going! We stopped and walked forward and one of the cupboards started banging and stuff. Nothing was in it though. It was pretty creepy xD We have run throughout this entire game and havent seen anything like this!
Back to top Go down
Phlogiston
Black Kitten
Phlogiston

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:29 pm

^ Creepy!
I swear there's tons of new stuff to see/hear when you're on your second playthrough.
I started mine today and as Makoto in the "The Mnemonic Abyss" chapter, I got out of the school bathroom and into the hall, and while I was running past one of the corridors, I could hear a man moaning...
Creepy as heck.Sad
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 am

Yeah...the thing is, I never run, so I probably miss a lot of things. I used to run, but I got a shadow running across the screen once as Rin (can't remember which playthrough), so I just walked after that. I try to run but I get too freaked out.
Back to top Go down
KuronekoReiko1232

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm

When I was in Sadao's bathroom and the lady in red was above me o.o...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 pm

I had something similar happen with the feet running past in the hallway, but I didn't see it go into an cupboards o_O Also as Makoto in the school, there was a black circle (kinda like a shadow) on the ground, and as I approached it, it slid reaaaaaalllly fast down the hallway, and disappeared! It was so weird

Oh, and I don't know what everyone is talking about with the vending machine in the hospital >_< No matter what I do, I don't get a hand grabbing me at all. What do I have to do exactly?
Back to top Go down
Serasia
Cell Phone Technician
Serasia

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:19 pm

The vending machine is the one in the computer lounge I think...I said it was the cafeteria once, but it's in the lounge on the right side of the room when you walk in.

When it happened to me, I went up to the machine and examined it (the cursor hand was kind of around the bottom part of it) and almost right away a hand came out and I had to shake it off. I remember because it freaked me out a lot because I didn't expect it.

...But I went there again recently, messed around with the vending machine, and nothing happened to me either. I was kind of confused. I am pretty sure it happened to me in the first playthrough, but maybe it was the second....maybe check the lounge whenever you get a chance.

I wonder why it didn't show up, though... :/ Sorry I don't have more details than that. Maybe someone else will find it soon. I'll go try again, and I'll try some of the vending machines that are in the school.
Back to top Go down
PSuzuki
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 pm

The Hospital Vending Machine: When walking near the vending machine in the computer lounge the sound of a coin dropping in the coin return can be heard (The first time it happened to me, I thought maybe it was to some kind of puzzle or something, so I went to search it almost immediately.). When the character checks the vending machine, a hand suddenly shoots out from the vending drawer and grabs the character!

At least that is how it worked for me, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Phlogiston
Black Kitten
Phlogiston

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm guessing it only happens in your second+ playthrough?
I checked all vendings machines tons of times on my first playthrough and it never happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:35 pm

PSuzuki wrote:
The Hospital Vending Machine: When walking near the vending machine in the computer lounge the sound of a coin dropping in the coin return can be heard (The first time it happened to me, I thought maybe it was to some kind of puzzle or something, so I went to search it almost immediately.). When the character checks the vending machine, a hand suddenly shoots out from the vending drawer and grabs the character!

At least that is how it worked for me, anyway.

Interesting. Do you die when this happens?
Back to top Go down
Naizak

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 pm

The scariest moment for me was when you were in the 2nd story house and you were going back up the stairs after the phone rang and what looked like Kayako (the woman from the grudge) came crawling down the stairs towards you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1117346124
Eriick
Black Cat
Eriick

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 am

The scariest moment was, with Shin, in the one-story house. When you find the lady, and then u must turn around and see those dolls in the opening. That scare me the most.

And in the school in the hallway, when u find the cellphone and u will be called every 10 secondes. That was scary.
Back to top Go down
Niya20
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 am

the thing that scared me the most, hmm that's gotta be yoshi jumping out in the directors office as you try to grab the cellphone
he's all like; NO my cellphone! not yours!
Back to top Go down
Cecelia
Black Cat
Cecelia

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 am

[quote="Serasia"][quote="starbuttondanii"]
Jolly Doll wrote:

Glad you put that, Keiro....I don't think I'll be going towards any doors like that when I'm in the basement.
I remember learning a hard lesson like that with the vending machine in the hospital cafeteria...which I've probably mentioned a bunch of times already in one place or another. It wasn't as bad as the dented door, though....I mean a hand grabbed me and I shook it off, problem solved. Didn't go near vending machines again but I have a feeling an "Insta-Kill" ghost was behind that door.

I've had that hand come out of the vending machine. I think it might be random vending machines, because i had it happen in the same way, but when you first play in the hospital and are following that nurse around. I went towards the nurses station instead of towards the stairs and was poking around at the machine and it popped out of the coin return area.

I also had the dented door thing. I freaked out and was so painfully curious that i went near it and tried to open it, but there isnt even an option to try the handle Sad
Back to top Go down
Reika_Sasaki

Reika_Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:48 pm

You know what was scary?? My friend plays the game now after I finished. But he did something which didn't even happen to me.

Right after receiving the phone number from Makoto in the Bond, I forgot you had to follow Makoto instead of trying to call Yoshi's number, and he called.

Suddenly we saw the phone from front, with a dark cloud surrounding it, en suddenly a hand grapped Rin killing her, making it look like grapping us, Tjeez I was scared to death
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
Administrator
Cinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Yes, that happens...I think it's a glitch that prevents you from going to past places when the game is trying to direct you to one place. It's very scary the first time.

I like how broad the scares in this game are.
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:36 pm

The scariest moment in the game was in the Awakening chapter, where you are trying to leave the classroom and Kuroneko appears. Then you try to leave again and one of the high school ghosts appears and then you try to leave again and the black cat appears for the first time. I can't stand that cat!!!

Instead of the section in the Awakening chapter involving the cat, one of the high school ghosts and Reiko being the scariest moment in the game, my proper scary moment is when you're in the hotel room as Makoto, and you enter the bathroom to see a shadow that is "supposedly" behind the shower curtain. I was so relieved when you finally open it...

Double post edited.

Is it possible to post videos on this forum?

Because I really want to see the Girl in Red encounter in Sadao's bathroom. If it's possible, also the GIR encounter in the elevator with Rin. I went to the WRONG elevator and looked inside, but my heart was beating like a drum it was so loud, so I turned the game off.

Quasar-please read your inbox. - Admin
Back to top Go down
Quasar152
Black Cat
Quasar152

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Is it possible to post videos on this forum?

Because I really want to see the Girl in Red encounter in Sadao's bathroom. If it's possible, also the GIR encounter in the elevator with Rin. I went to the WRONG elevator and looked inside, but my heart was beating like a drum it was so loud, so I turned the game off.
Back to top Go down
DeathPiccollecter
Shosei High School Student
DeathPiccollecter

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Scariest Moment in the Game.... let's see um.... The one where the ghost's face pops out of the screen I think
Back to top Go down
http://yamisamurai24.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next