The Black Page - Calling Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling (Wii) Fan Community - Currently Closed (10/1/2011)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)

Go down 
+21
lusence
Tigger15
Issac
DeathPiccollecter
Quasar152
Reika_Sasaki
Cecelia
Niya20
Eriick
Naizak
KuronekoReiko1232
Phlogiston
Keiro
Alex_Marr
PSuzuki
Roth
Serasia
caragio
Jolly Doll
starbuttondanii
Cinnamon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Issac
Black Cat
Issac

Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I have had a lot of scary moments, the ones that stick out the most are when you first see the cat at the school, the evil nurse (can't remember her name... you meet her when playing as Chiyo) and the Crazy hair stylist. she was sooo creepy!!!
Also the Dolls terrified me....
But the one that scared me the most is a tie when I almost died playing as shin when you go into caution mode and all the dolls are all in the doorway. TT^TT that and when your in the two story house and after you answer the phone that creepy ghost comes down the stairs and goes faster one it sees you!
I screamed and turned off the TV.

Naizak wrote:
The scariest moment for me was when you were in the 2nd story house and you were going back up the stairs after the phone rang and what looked like Kayako (the woman from the grudge) came crawling down the stairs towards you.

That terrified me as well!
I had to turn off the TV, I was in my basement and my stairs look a lot like the ones in that part of the game so I was really scared to go upstairs but i didn't want to stay in my basement.

Double post merged. Please do not double post again!
Back to top Go down
Tigger15
Black Cat
Tigger15

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:49 pm

scariest moment i faced was an optional one. Peple say its the girl in red but im not sure cuz you don't get anything for it. well at the school 2nd floor i think go into the fourth stall which closes on itself and you enter caution mode then you look up and you see this girl looking at you from above the stall with red eyes

oops forgot to mention its the girls bathroom my bad...

double post merged.
Back to top Go down
lusence

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 am

i jumped when i first ran into that cat and its eyes blew up my screen. scariest for me.... a bunch of other jumps where the ghosts pop out of no where. last one was when i did a quick turn into a huge ghost face...
Back to top Go down
KiiraChaan
Black Cat
KiiraChaan

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Personally i like the part with the door nothing physically scared me tho... im fearless b*****s! lol
Back to top Go down
Niya20
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:40 am

well my scariest moment is when in that two story house the ghost comes down and if you go into the bathroom..she's in the freaking tub....I thought she was gonna lunge at me!
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:21 pm

The dead body who's falling in the cupboard, in the hotel! =O

Or, the hung body in the girl's toilets! Brrrr...
Back to top Go down
who_is_sally
Black Kitten
who_is_sally

PostSubject: Post, people, post!!!   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:07 am

This is an EXCELLENT topic!
Of all the scary moments, no one can top this one:

The SCARIEST moment in the game... left me screaming and crying. I'm not exaggerating, either.
FYI, I'm not easy to scare... unless I'm playing Calling. Laughing
Keep in mind that I always play Calling in the dead of night to get that full horror feeling.

...This moment only happens when you do the replay of a certain one of the chapters in the Kuromiya Hospital. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one, so you'll have to find it for yourselves. tongue
I was wandering one of the halls in the hospital, exploring the chapter for any extras my friend Grudgie and I may have missed, when we spotted something strange down the hall...

We immediately heard that familiar ringing that the bad ghosts carry with their presence, and we saw something in front of one of the hospital rooms: Facing the door to the room were TWO BARE FEET.
Prepared to face any upcoming ghost attacks, I walked the character over to where the feet were standing... When approached, the feet walked through the door and into the room it held. Carefully, I opened the door, only to find that the Mnemonic Abyss was behind it, waiting for an unsuspecting player to carelessly stumble into it.

Grudgie and I were a bit relieved to know that we didn't have to fight off another ghost, so we stayed in Look Mode at the door for a while, discussing whether or not the feet we saw were there for no particular reason but to look creepy. We enjoyed the relaxing silence that followed the event.
...But after closing the door and exiting Look Mode, a whispering voice broke the silence:

"You should have fallen....."

I dared not turn around until that ringing sound was gone again!

Last edited by who_is_sally on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
kaiori-san
Black Cat
kaiori-san

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:04 am

Cinnamon wrote:
Also, at many times, if you turn around using the quick-turn option, Reiko's face will appear on your screen.

I never use quick-turns cause of that XD Embarassed But I have seen gameplays and that woman I see is the same as the woman in the girl's restroom, At the stair and bathtub in Chiyo's house.
Back to top Go down
http://interela1000.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)   Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest Moment in the Game? (some spoilers!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4